Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk (20299 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC / The Gospel According To Tom Ikimi- Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Helives: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
Very funny

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by pdozie: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Insightful, nice, creative. If only they can focus on norturing our talents and leave the oil money for now
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by searchcorp(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
I'm a God loving xtian but then, I must confess that this is the most hilarious post i have seen on nairaland.

Great thinking! Great writing!

Keep it up poster. The church God can make do wit comedians like you!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by readone1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
you are creative bro keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
LMAO.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin,
Surely young mem like you shall dream dreams why Old men(Otedollar and Facrook) shall see vision of their account Ballance
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Akell(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
dirtymoney: i wonder what would have been the reaction of muslims, if it were the quoran that was manipulated like this. i guess a fattwah would have been declared on the poster. this is one of the reason i have respect for islam..... they know what is sacred and they keep it sacred.

@dirtymoney, there is a clear diff btw violence and peace....am out. You cant fight for God...am out
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
Classic.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
Viewing this topic: CHESSBOARD(m), morufoye(m), ritzz, bootstrap(m), kwaghe, ado ok, polorus, royaltheo(m), ayox2003(m), kushy(m), jimtosam, sholadoma(m), fluid26(m), queenpin, ifysoft, Affiliated, ismhab(m), ishmael(m), gawk, ojotask, Phems, emmydeep, ALADE4J2 , Mahatma Ghandi, Samakins(m), dapyjay, pat077, blackmale(m), X 2, Helives, bashdecash(m), states, coolluk, Carmall, belovedaja, K-twice(m), akugbe_mike, venorite(m), Omo oso(m), Ijogz K(m), Joey82(m), awumen, nugeseda, ayandee, Vickyt, fuke(m), Ournaija, abdul5, afrodoc, oladimeji02, stillme(m), Albaniy (m), Vickivicki (m), BoboYekini(m), Blackbody20(m), kanirip(m), baba-bosun(m), deeplow, Eddy2010(m), Adedayo516(m), omo-nla (m), foxemmy, freecocoa(f), double j1(m), akanbi a a, Aladinn(m), Ninilowo, @oliseh, mk yusuf, Ogbiaboy, laz_inc(m), Ayor93(m), utch(m), clem020, Hoteph(m), Kayuzze1, shadrach77, searchcorp(m), buzugee(m) and 121 guest(s)

Classic. One of a kind. Kudos. cool
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by sunky644(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Whoever is the individual or group of people who sat down to put this together deserve a round of applause. This is a very good write up, Nigeria...good people...great nation.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by IYANGBALI: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
you stole my stuff damn it. tongue
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
Would read this lerra at night.. lol cheesy grin
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by sallybonne(f): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
@ all dose complaining,nutin is wrong is jst a joke. Some christains sha. Abeg nicey @ poster me likey
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by lookmangiw(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
IYA NGBALI: you stole my stuff damn it. tongue
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by edwardaigb: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
One of the best i ve read in a long time. Big up.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by donpeluchi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Verily verily i say unto ye, the otedollars/farcrooks have eaten the sour grapes but the people have the sour taste!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by drnoel: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
dirtymoney: watch your tongue or else you sin against the spirit.
am out!
relax he said nothing against the Bible or the Holy spirit. He just wrote something hilarious in old english.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Biggyd2: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin grin LOL. Thanks. Great lampoon. So sad that some people on the forum are Kill-joys.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by nagoma(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
Great guy! is your name Paul? You cant be a lesser gospel writer.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by rman: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
Any critic of this write up does not love creative thinking and writing.

BRILLIANT!!!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by wysenas(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
All hand must be on deck to reduce corruption to minimum in nigeria.since our leaders dont fear Quran and Bible becos God is patient n merciful,then Ifa,sango,thunder,ori Ihima,shrine etc should be introduce.all of us claimed be muslims and xtians but stealing 4rm d treasury like no 2morow.we should emulate China by hanging corrupt leaders.we should kill them b4 they do.GOD WILL HELP US
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by okanga: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
For those who think this is related to the Bible, think well.And even if it is let God judge for himself
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Satire and a creative mind at is best

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is a nice satirical piece served in the tongue of king James chronicling the opera unfolding before us in the fuel subsidy saga. Lets see the comedy in it and stop wiping up religious sentiments in this work. The message is well understood. Thanks poster for puting a smile on my face this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by gbadexy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
@op
And ye shall be lakespare. I wish the queen can read this piece, am sure you would be awarded a nobel laureate or court jester.
Am definitely going to bookmark this piece.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by oiseworld: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
searchcorp: I'm a God loving xtian but then, I must confess that this is the most hilarious post i have seen on nairaland.

Great thinking! Great writing!

Keep it up poster. The church God can make do wit comedians like you!

this is the bestpost soo far.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Koolking(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
lakesideng: [b]1)
4) So they said unto the king, eat thou thy food in peace in the palace, and surround thou thyself with thine women, only touch not our oil price and do thy people no harm.
5) But the king would not listen, and said unto himself, I know my people, they shall only grumble for a while and soon they shall forget.
6) But the people would not forget, for the burden was too much for them to bear, and they said; now unto him that is able to increase the price of oil exceeding abundantly above all that his people can bear or think, according to the greed which worketh in him;
11) And after all these, the Loudspeaker of the House of People said, let us inquire into the king’s claim that there be no money in the royal treasury. So they appointed Farcrook, son of Lawal.
14) When the people heard this, they were dismayed, and sorrow gripped their hearts.
15) But the oil sellers went in unto the king in his chamber, and said; rememberest thou O king that the what we stole did we made available to thy campaign, and by thus did we make you king.
18) So they sent a certain rich man from the West by the name Otedollar, and he took Farcrook into his house and gave him some money, that he may alter the report which he had set before the people.
19) And it was that Otedollar went before an assembly of the people and said unto them, trust ye this man who said we stole from the treasury? Surely he is one of us, for he came unto me in the middle of the night, and he left with his pockets full of money.
21) So Farcrook arose, and said; Otedollar is my briber, I did not request. He maketh me to sit down in his Maitama house; he leadeth me beside the chilled champagne.
22) He exploited me greed; he leadeth me in the paths of marked dollars for subsidy’s sake.

Excellent! Brilliant!! piece of satire

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Opoki(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
If a caricature cartoon picture of prophet Mohammed (SAW) made by Denmark Cartoonist in far away denmark can cause Trouble thats causes people life in Nigeria how much more this if it were to be that it was some surah that was manipulated!
Nice one though!
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by gossips(f): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
Nice!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by uceee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
Chei! Lwkm 4 here. The composer of this piece is certainly tallented. For those criticising, this is called "Satire"
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by ImperialMcHael(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
I'm loving this.
@OP you are on point!!!
But I dare you to identify this king and probably the location of his chambers.
Lol
I love satires
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Taovic86(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lovely qoutes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives / PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.