Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk (20298 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC / The Gospel According To Tom Ikimi- Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by kennytidistar(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
lol keep laughinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by cindyrella(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
cheesy Wow Brilliant!
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by eagleonearth(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
hey y'all none of u should dare make jest of God 4 He is a Consuming fire.BEWARE!!!
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by K08(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
LOL Nice Satire.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Curiouscity(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
eagle on earth: hey y'all none of u should dare make jest of God 4 He is a Consuming fire.BEWARE!!!

Leave God out of this!!! Check your personal life with God before the fire descends on U.
Appreciate creativity when you see one. The last time I checked, christian means follower
of Christ n not hypocrite in the name of Christ.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by oladayo042: 6:07am On Jun 16, 2012
Incredibly hilarious!
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by joe4christ(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2012
Logic Mind:

please put your bible to the test and curse me.

You are already pathetic and myserable and under God's curse, so why should i even waste my anointing on you
Go meet a baby christian (Who just got born again) to experiment that to you, and you would be amazed at what would be the outcome of the aftermath.
I'm spiritually matured than this!
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by joe4christ(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
Curious_city: I hate it when Christians make a mockery of Christianity by equating this write-up to the bible.
Where in the whole writing did the writer mention God or even paraphrased any portion of the bible?
I bet none of you calling for his head know the history of what is today called the Bible.
By your standard, most of Shakespearean works are equally "a mockery of bible" because they use
similar language with original King James version of the bible.

Everyday I get more evidence to believe that we are just empty hypocrites:While we quickly attack
anyone that mentions the bible or questions our Pastor(s), our personal(private) lives are hundreds
of miles away from the principles that Christ taught while on earth,

Just a word for you [size=15pt] You dont know christ! [/size]
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
Its appointed for him to reigns once after that prison......... If Jona cacth u, me i no follow oooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by chipet67(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mind d way u manipulate d BIBLE o, b4 u bring a generational curse upon urself . Tnx
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by manny4life(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2012
seunajia: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

What?! The OP is a crook himself! This is another man's work he posted here without giving credit to the owner. It belongs to Bukonla, @zebokks. The OP most likely copied it from Omojuwa.com

OP shame on you! In my mind you're worst than farcrook. Taking all the accolades without giving any credit to the owner of the intellectual work!

I was about to say the same thing. How can we accuse SLS for Plagiarism, Farouk for bribery, now this? Why didn't OP credit the author of this piece? I saw this same piece on another thread, so angry angry angry
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by Curiouscity(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
joe4christ:

Just a word for you [size=15pt] You dont know christ! [/size]

Guy, don't worry we'll know on the resurection morning.
This is what we Nigerians know best, abusing persons instead of discussing facts.
Why didn't you give me points to prove that this satire the guy wrote 'mocks' God or
the bible? Christ said "by their fruits you shall know them", not by their words.
Get a life bro!! Some of us christians are why unbelievers make a mockery of Christ,
not by our professing Christ but but our deeds and misdeeds.
Let God be the judge!!
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by deols(f): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2012
very brilliant piece.

And btw, the write up is in English and d last time I checked, the bible was in hebrew.
Re: The Gospel According To ‘Saint’ Farouk by searchcorp(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
oiseworld:

this is the bestpost soo far.
Thanks.

Thanks. Sorry its coming late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70 Christians Massacred In Plateau / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport: South-East Stakeholders Allege Sabotage / Atiku, Buhari Will Struggle With Accepting Defeat – Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.