Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

A Question For The Ladies: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Ladies: (958 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Question For The Ladies (photo) / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Ladies: by Incriva(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2007
wink Why do ladies seem not to respond to a guy (won't return his call, won't reciprocate his caring attitude, wuld sumtimes turn down offers to go on a date with him and so on), even when they like the guy pieces? Is it a stratagem or they are just twisted?Ladies help out. grin
Re: A Question For The Ladies: by almondjoy(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2007
Yes it is a "strategem"! Who says we have to go out with all the men that ask you out. Even if you have only 2 that care--you can only settle for one at a time. So why encourage a whole army of men in our lives? undecided

Please you have to be selective before you rub yourself with goat feces--for no reason at all.
Re: A Question For The Ladies: by janami(f): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2007
@poster
?
Re: A Question For The Ladies: by Incriva(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2007
sad@ almondjoy good shot. I like the excuse of being selective, but mind you, I said a guy you like. So he kinds of meet some of your criteria. Why do You still put a brick wall b/w the two of you, except for the multitude(guys) d@ lost out?

Well women feel quite afraid to let a guy in when they barely trust. Still we all av to trust someone, grin
Re: A Question For The Ladies: by iice(f): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2007
Sometimes. . .you think you want them. . .but know you'll just end up hurting in the end undecided
Re: A Question For The Ladies: by yimiton(f): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2007
That you like him does not mean you have to go out with him or reciprocate his advances if you're already in another relationship.
You'll only get so confused at the end.
Re: A Question For The Ladies: by Incriva(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
So d@s what dis is all about?Defendin ladies like 'women beijing conference'!
I tink y' all shuld just gimme a break. If u like a guy, u don't av 2 be so mean or unbecomin, [color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Question For The Ladies: by uspry1(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
Check out existing thread on the following below:

Before You Take Steps Before You choose the right one for serious relationship that lead to marriage:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

@almondjoy has said it, be selective on the guys at the same time protecting their hearts to make sure this guy is right one or wrong one.
Re: A Question For The Ladies: by Incriva(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
@uspry 1 tanks 4 linking with that thread.
The steps contained in that thread summarizes evrytin.
One should go into a relatnship with ur head and ur heart and get the best inspite of the imperfections that throng around us. Happy holidays!

(1) (Reply)

Social Compatibility / Should I Try Internet Dating? / Gf's/wives Supporting Their Bf's/spouse In Terms Of The Financial Aspext

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.