Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,909 members, 7,838,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? (8761 Views)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! / Relationship Status = Complicated! What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by shrek4(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2012
Yield:

awww, eeya pele!

Eshey ooooo....
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by chievo: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2012
Tinyemeka: It's complicated.

How do you explain a situation where there are 3 people involved: one has the hots for you (of which you are a bit hesitant due to certain reasons), you are very much interested in her best friend who comes from the same village as you and you only got to know her through the first girl. And you can't do anything at the moment because you would look like a back-stabber (guy dumps babe for her best friend he). Third lady in the picture is one I'd met earlier on and who I decided had all the qualities I wanted in a lady and I even thought I was getting some green light! First day I went to visit, part of what this lady offered me as kola, was an album. Of her traditional wedding! I almost suffered a heart attack there and then. I still kept a straight face. Cos I hadn't told her anything at that point. Maybe I was suffering colour-blindness that what I thought I was seeing as green light was probably Amber **Sighs. Women sef** but we lady still talk on the phone on a daily basis. What we discuss? I don't even know.

Recently, I got to know from my father that I can't marry someone from the same kindred as Girl No 2 because we are too close. That then is out of the equation. Same goes for lady No. 3 leaving me with girl No. 1. I could be st.upid sometimes.

On a second thought, I think my status should rather read as Single. Not complicated.
........No..ur status shld b..no.1 nd 22. single nd confiused..
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by gbolax(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Tinyemeka(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
chievo: ........No..ur status shld b..no.1 nd 22. single nd confiused..

LOL. I agree I was confused at first but things are resolved. Back to square 1.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by mizztee234: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by cindyrella(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
life_style:

and what's ur number ?

Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by lifestyle1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
cindyrella:

That's a pity, I feel for you. take heart its gonna be ok... iF there's anything i can do to be of help let me know.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Chuksgeo: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
me no.13
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
It seems I am the only 9 here
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by cindyrella(f): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
life_style:

That's a pity, I feel for you. take heart its gonna be ok... iF there's anything i can do to be of help let me know.

cheesy wow thanks!
Am sure i will be alright...
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by Tonyea(f): 2:32pm On May 31, 2013
Mines 10
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by UyiIredia(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2013
Single.
Re: Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? by tboneyfan: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
I am a young guy, i have a girlfrnd that i love. i live in Lagos.I WANT TO TAKE A GOOD GIRL ON A DATE(ANYBODY) i just wanna know what it is to have a blind date! please! no jerks! +2348059820437

tHANKS Y'ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? / This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.