Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? (11834 Views)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by denny4ril: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
it is reciprocal and not only men alone. if u plant a tree and keep nurturing it even in harsh weather, the tree will definitely repond. someone once says ' If a woman know what will make her man step out, she should do for him at home what He is looking for elsewhere.
people do not consciously grow relationships again. they get used to the other so much and dont even feel anything in a short while after marriage. to see real results u had expected, den give as much as u ever wanted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by oluchijud(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well d@z a compliment i guess..
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by kalufelix(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mayb dey start seein thins
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by treasuremi1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
because there was no commitment in the first place
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by TalkingBird: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
Those who appreciate marriage and its originator remain committed.
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
It's simply because action and reaction are equal and opposite grin Shikena! A positive action will induce an opposite reaction. Na oga newton yarn am o *just trolling*
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by joe4christ(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
oluchi jud: Itz simple!!!... Av u eva seen a fisherman giving worms(bait) 2 a fish after it had bn caught?

Which one come be this? You be jonathan sister (NIGER DELTAN)
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by modavi: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
Cos they r nt contented with wat they ve and sm dnt even knw wat they want. You give them too much sex and every other thing,they become tired n bored n then seeks external stimulation. You dnt give then enough,they become starved n still go out. angryCos they r nt contented with wat they ve and sm dnt even knw wat they want. You give them too much sex and every other thing,they become tired n bored n then seeks external stimulation. You dnt give then enough,they become starved n go out. Hmm...afi suru!
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by tlops(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
cos fiancees changes to wives after marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by stpat1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
Na wa o, so you mean the man is suppose to continually try to impress her all his life abi? well if she too endeavors to dazzle and Razzle him by looking as sweet and young as she was then bah wahala
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
After u get married and u discover the wife is not only a lazy a.s.s that doesn't want to contribute anything to the finances and other things involved in runnin of the home and she is also a complete nag and has waywardtendencies. Ur commitment jst gotta drop...." God won't let that be our portion IJN" Guys look b4 u leap..Dnt go and marry wrong woman.
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Excuzeme: 4:59am On Jun 28, 2012
Before you marry her, she will always want to be with you, would not eat until you come back from work, will follow you out at every opportunity...e.t.c

Very Romantic, kissing and pecking you all over!

but after marriage and latest, after the first baby, they become so dis-interested in their husbands!
Their new found attraction is now the baby!
Its my-baby..my baby..blah....blah ....all the time!..........(growls loudly at the baby! grin grin grin grin )
Husband gets neglected and before you know it, he starts to "wonder" around looking for appreciation!

QUESTION: Why do women become very unromantic, once hey have one baby?
wink wink
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by asemota2012: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
Trust' commitmment will always be there when there is 100% submission and respect from the woman'take it or leave it.
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
semid4lyfe: The chase is more interesting than the catch. . . .

Not for me.

Chasing? I can't stand it.

honeric01: Another angle can be likened to getting disappointed especially if you were the type that didn't see "your trophy" well enough before getting married to her.. seeing the "real deal" ends up causing disappointment and silent anger like you wasted all your time chasing a "physical shaft".

During courtship = she was always putting on "pretense" and armor

After marriage = You end up sad and angry after seeing the real deal without "pretense" and armor

Well said!

That is why I insist people should know their partners before marriage.

2good:
Women enter into marriage with so much fantasies and men discover that they cannot live up to such fantasies all their life after marriage, so they adjust to a level that will make them have some personal gratification.

Well said!

I only live for my own fantasies. Thank God! I no go die of heart attack unlike some Real Men.

Danka7777: Because we didn't know any better of what we were getting ourselves into before marriage. After wedding and over time, we realize this institution(marriage) is inherently bias, provides a great deal of benefits for women at the expense of men. Besides, most men though they will never tell this, are unhappy in their marriages and feel they being held hostage against their will.

LOL! Well said!

Anyone that does not know and does not accept that marriage is bias and more to the benefit of a woman is a proper Real Man. grin
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by joy78(f): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
STOP thinking and feeling only with your FLESH. If flesh is what u want then dont get married that is for both men/woman. Then it is better not marry and end up adultery.. Pls everyone think second time before entering something special God made for man and woman in marriage...
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Sagamite(m): 1:10am On Dec 04, 2012
joy78: STOP thinking and feeling only with your FLESH. If flesh is what u want then dont get married that is for both men/woman. Then it is better not marry and end up adultery.. Pls everyone think second time before entering something special God made for man and woman in marriage...

How do you know God made it?

When did God make it?

How did God make it?
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

How do you know God made it?

When did God make it?

How did God make it?

Oh my goodness gracious Gawd! grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Sagamite(m): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2012
jidegirl12:

Oh my goodness gracious Gawd! grin cheesy grin

People just regurgitate the illogical shyt that falls from the mouth of their pastor aimed at people with low ratiocination capability.
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by baby124: 1:25am On Dec 04, 2012
Afi ratiocination naa. See new vocab for me. Tongue twisting.*yimu*
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Sagamite(m): 1:44am On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123: Afi ratiocination naa. See new vocab for me. Tongue twisting.*yimu*

Why are you hating on my swag? cool
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by baby124: 1:54am On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Why are you hating on my swag? cool
Not hating, just learning new things cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Sagamite(m): 1:59am On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:
Not hating, just learning new things cheesy

Okay o.

Baddest boy speaks good grammar. I have posted a new profile pix just to give you something to think about while in bed. tongue grin
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by baby124: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Okay o.

Baddest boy speaks good grammar. I have posted a new profile pix just to give you something to think about while in bed. tongue grin

Uhmm, hmmm.. Sagamite is turning the heat up I see. Trying to showcase all your endowments. Nice. grin wink. You are so totally hitting on me right now. cool
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Sagamite(m): 2:05am On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

Uhmm, hmmm.. Sagamite is turning the heat up I see. Trying to showcase all your endowments. Nice. grin wink. You are so totally hitting on me right now. cool

Go to bed and stop looking between my legs at my endowment.

I feel so violated right now. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by baby124: 2:08am On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Go to bed and stop looking between my legs at my endowment.

I feel so violated right now. tongue
Hahahahaha!!! Rotflmao! Like that was not the purpose when you posted the pic?
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Sagamite(m): 2:13am On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:
Hahahahaha!!! Rotflmao! Like that was not the purpose when you posted the pic?

Because of your sexual harassment I have taken off a pix of my crotch. tongue grin
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by baby124: 2:17am On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Because of your sexual harassment I have taken off a pix of my crotch. tongue grin
Nice as*s, pecks and arms though wink. Continue the show, am enjoying it. grin
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Sagamite(m): 2:20am On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:
Nice as*s, pecks and arms though wink. Continue the show, am enjoying it. grin

I am not a piece of meat, you know? There is more to me than my looks. angry tongue grin
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by baby124: 2:23am On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

I am not a piece of meat, you know? There is more to me than my looks. angry tongue grin
Sure, you can be anything you want to be. The meat is nicely cut all round, that is what is important right now. grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Sagamite(m): 2:26am On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:
Sure, you can be anything you want to be. The meat is nicely cut all round, that is what is important right now. grin grin cheesy

Premium meat, babes. cheesy cool

I am off to bed. ............. And I am going to make sure all the windows and doors are locked. tongue

You will have to pay for the next show. cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by baby124: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Premium meat, babes. cheesy cool

I off to bed. ............. And I am going to make sure all the windows and doors are locked. tongue

You will have to pay for the next show. cheesy

Hahahaha! Well am sure you now have people interested and wanting to hit that! So you better secure the perimeter. You may be mobbed after some girls see what has been written here. I will only pay if you wear a G-string of my choosing and swing from a pole. Woohoo! grin. Can't risk you doing shakara, and me not getting my money's worth.
Re: Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Eeww ..... go get a room guys and stop derailing grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant And Depressed. / .. / How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.