Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,843 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Let‘s Stop ‘them‘ Before They Ruin Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let‘s Stop ‘them‘ Before They Ruin Us (784 Views)

Agatu In Total Ruin — UN / I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / Types Of Election Rigging Methods And How To Stop Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let‘s Stop ‘them‘ Before They Ruin Us by abdurrazaq(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
So many reactions trailed the renaming of UNILAG, some condemning the President while others frowned at the protesting students. Why should we, the students, protest over such a trivial issue like a name change?
You will all agree with me that we are all concerned about the ongoing saga about the fuel subsidy probe and the $3million bribery that has just been exposed.
Now, all UNILAG and NANS students in general, it is time to show that we do care other important things that affect Nigeria as a whole and organise a peaceful protest, petitions, to end this.
Now is the time for those who called us names for protesting just a name change to aggressively protest over a serious issue.
Re: Let‘s Stop ‘them‘ Before They Ruin Us by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
I wish you the best Poster.

But let me tell you the truth, Nigeria is dead.

Our value system belongs to the gutter courtesy of many years of military (mis)rule.
Re: Let‘s Stop ‘them‘ Before They Ruin Us by captainshadrach(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sir. I have been admitted. Durin jamb registration there was a mistake on d arrangin of my name. Instead of Akinolu John eniola. They put Akinolu Eniola john. Plz what can i do. I really want to change it. Thanks
Re: Let‘s Stop ‘them‘ Before They Ruin Us by abdurrazaq(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
@captainshadrach

Sworn affidafit will solve the issue.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Should Attract Death Penalty –lawyers / Performance Contract For Ministers Not For Witch-hunt -jonathan / Obasanjo Is A Thief- Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.