Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (202334 Views)

I Need Deeper Life Bible -gospel Hymns CD / Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

They leave because of the religious burdens you place on the people.

Come to Jesus and have rest for your soul.

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by johnononaku: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
I started my Christian race in deeper life bible church, indeed its a bible church, the church shaped mylife and today I m sure of heaven if our Lord Jesus Christ come now, deeper life, the Lord's chosen, watchman charismatic, they are churches from heaven and for the end time.people who run away from this churches do so for their lustful, reasons period.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by haibe(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
frosbel:

They leave because of the religious burdens you place on the people.

and likewise because the truth of the word of God is preached raw and is not easy to accept by them, the same thing that happened to those followers of Christ who left him.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:47am On Aug 28, 2013
Most of the dudes whining would never marry these widow looking SU girls o :rofl:

They chase the ones with al;l the makeup, hair and jewelery in the world but still yearn dust from the side of their mouths. LOl Nigerians and hypocrisy. :lol:

and dont bother claiming nonsense unless you attached a pic of your wedding with your bride wearing NONE of those things. Awon iro oshi.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by tpia5: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
This thread should be closed, i think it has run its course.

Religion section itself should be shut down.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Fasola256(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Just look at the last statement you made,that is where my comment lies.You made mention of Spirit,soul and body.You said Deeper life usually talk about spirit.Don't you know that when you surrender your life to Christ,it is your spirit that will change for good? Don't you know that Spirit control soul and there is manifestation of this in the body.So,if a church is preaching or teaching about spirit,that is the best church and the church we need.So,simply to me you are saying that Deeper Life Christian Ministry is the one of the best churches...Note: I am a member of RCCG.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by gcv3214: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
God help us in this world of vanity. Many will be surprised on that day that the words which shall be voiced to them will be "But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity". [Lu 13:27].
See i want everyone to understand one thing that God is not a respecter of man.
But the conclusion of the whole matter is that you cannot make it in the absence of HOLINESS. Not every sins are stated in the scriptures because if they are to be written, there will not be enough space to contain them; but as we continue to ask for more of Him and dwell in His WORD, we will understand it "by and by" Psalm 119:130. God help us![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by deluckyone: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
You all have written well, but we shall knw dat the road †̥ heaven is narrow and U̶̲̥̅̊ nid †̥ deny yourself a lot Ơ̴̴̴͡f things †̥ be in heaven, wia U̶̲̥̅̊ will enjoy more forever and ever.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Magonline: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
True religion is hearing the Words of God and putting them into deeds. Taking care of the Orphans, Widows... helping the less privileged ones. Acts 1 : 10 through 27...Failure to do the above your religion is irrelevant or faulsehood. If you like do not wear earrings, have 100 bibles, go to church everyday, pray continuously without opening your eyes or go for many days of dry fasting....your efforts are waste if you don't put His words into practice.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2014
ThiefOfHearts: Most of the dudes whining would never marry these widow looking SU girls o :rofl:

They chase the ones with al;l the makeup, hair and jewelery in the world but still yearn dust from the side of their mouths. LOl Nigerians and hypocrisy. :lol:

and dont bother claiming nonsense unless you attached a pic of your wedding with your bride wearing NONE of those things. Awon iro oshi.
if only they knew the risk of marine pollution in doing that.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Mekky2010: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=Johnny]A'm Methodist by birth, but I go to Deeper Life Bible Church founded by God and Pastor W.F. Kumuyi. One suprising thing here is that adults and children make up 80% of the congregation. Where are the youths? What is your view about the church?

Related: Deeper Life Bible Church: Why Avoid Us?[/quote

And why did you leave Methodist?
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by timiosazeade: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2015
deeper life is a good church and preaches the truth but youths will find it hard because of the dressing. the only thing i will say is that every church must be built on two foundations faith and love. of course a church must preach the truth. as deeper life preaches the truth let them also show love with the truth. i attend deeper in school and i would have totally backslided because it seems they care less about me. i struggle with bitterness in my heart against the church.
all i want to say is on the day of judgement then we will know who is who. the perfect atmosphere of deeper life church as if no member has a problem is not good enough. when people are open about there problems it helps them to grow in Christ. the truth about love is love never fails.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by eternalifee: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
In response to Rotiny's post, I think we might just have to be a little more truthful. Saying that the level of fornication, adultery, lying, etc. in deeper Life is virtually the same with what obtains in other churches in simply untrue. I dare say that everyone knows Deeper Life is known for preaching and PRACTICING holiness, whether we claim it is over-applied or not. Nothing could be farther from the truth than your claim. thankfully, I have firsthand in-depth and vast acquaintance with the church, its doctrines and practices.

As for those like Lydia, who claim not to have been able to know Christ without leaving Deeper Life, I think you might just have to re-examine yourself. If a church teaches you the word of God on how to get to heaven (even if it is occasionally taken too far), and yet you fail to find any semblance of a relationship with God there, sorry, you may never find it any where else. Except of course in another church that similarly teaches you about how to get to heaven, and most likely in a higher, more biblical and purer manner. If a church cannot help you establish a relationship with Christ, it follows that it can never show you the way to heaven, as the blind cannot lead the blind. But if that church sees clearly enough to point you to heaven, then you have simply, but sadly, gone astray. So it was YOU who refused to establish a relationship with God. If it was the case that you did not clearly understand what DLBC was about then, you can still retrace your steps.

On a general note, I think we should all be more concerned about the fact that our lives are "a vapour that appears for a little time" (James 4:14), and how to make sure we don't lose all, in losing our souls (Matthew 16:26). Let's allow the atonement and resurrection to avail, cleanse us of all filth, and give us entrance to the Home above. And if a church that is helping you on the journey there seems to be too strict at times, be patient. Soon you'll find yourself in the Land for which you would have endured every inconvenience met in this life. It will certainly be worth it. God bless.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by kensandrea: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2016
hello people pls it will be nice of you all to follow the example of Jesus for he alone is our perfect example. as a genuinely born again christian , once you give your life to Christ you have the grace to live a Christlike life that points others to Christ and because of the grace of God in your life you will do only things that pleases God and mind you being born again once does not mean you can't go back to sin, but all you have to do is to be constantly prayerful and watchful at all times in order not to fall and so that God's grace will not expire in your life.This is what the deeper life teaches, the church does not discriminant or look down on people but rather the church preaches Christ as the ultimate and sets Christ as the perfect example to follow and.pls my people do not be deceive for we have a lot of false teachers outside looking for whom to devour, always remember that coming of our lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is at hand and he will judge every man according to his works and any one not found written in the Lambs book of life is guilty of the Crucifixion of Christ and will end up in the lake of fire for Eternity. I want you to know that a thief will not go to hell because he steals but because he has not accepted Christ as his lord and Personal Saviour when he accepts Christ he will be given the grace not to steal again and he will be called a new creature in Christ doing only those things that Christ loves all the time.The timwe is short, pls give your life to Christ if you haven't and he(Jesus) will forgive every of your sins. All you have to do is to A-ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE A SINNER,B - BELIEVE THAT JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS, and C - CONFESS YOUR SINS TO HIM AND HE WILL FORGIVE YOU. GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU MAKE THIS WONDERFUL DECISION
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by akenyin: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
the question you should have ask is if all this law are scriptural or not, deeper life have no doctrine they are only preaching the doctrine of Christ, the truth is bitter but they just have to say it. if you are conscious of making heaven, then you must forsake the pleasure of this world.
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by obisco4u: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2017

Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by Golden6(m): 3:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.