Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids (2929 Views)

Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / Will You Adopt A Child With Your Spouse? / How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by beblessed(f): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
If they were gay when God created them, wat do u think would hv been d population today? Imagine adam + adam or eve + eve...anyone who is into same sex has something missing in their biochemical makeup. Sick people!
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Busybody2(f): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
Of all the atrocities being committed in the world, it is a secure outlet and means of accommodation of primarily abandoned children that gets your goat, huh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 24, 2012
queensmith:

Most homophobics are closet homosexuals.

Right. I don't see why a man should be upset that a man like him is nailing another man, unless deep inside of him he wants to nail this other man too. cheesy

People who always see the worst in other people do so because they don't see any good in themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by bendazum: 5:23am On Jun 24, 2012
michelin89:

Right. I don't see why a man should be upset that a man like him is nailing another man, unless deep inside of him he wants to nail this other man too. cheesy

People who always see the worst in other people do so because they don't see any good in themselves.

Sorry Ma'am I am under ORDERS to convey you back to the Sanitarium your case is still being handled.

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by bendazum: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2012
IF YOU OPEN THAT MOUTH AND SAY BIBLICAL TIMES IT MEANS YOU KNOW SODOM AND GOMORRAH AND HOW GOD DESTROYED THEM WITH FIRE!DO YOU WANT THE SAME DESTRUCTION FOR YOUR COUNTRY?! NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU MUST BE WICKED
.CHECK GENESIS CHAPTER 19
MRbrownJAY:

and yet you are here busting a vein because g[b]a[/b]ys want to adopt children?! what an irony, get your priorities straight bro.

if you check what you first wrote, A) the fact that they are gay is a problem for you B) the fact that they wanna get married is a problem for you and C) the fact that they may want to adopt seems to ALSO be a problem for you.
pls care to show me where i am derailing this thread?

at last you are showing what your beef is really about......... here is a clue: gays have been here since biblical times, and the issue aint going away, so you might as well accept them for who they are.

i'd rather that orphan children are raised by a LOVING couple of "insane" g[b]a[/b]ys/l[b]e[/b]sbians than to be left to rot in orphanages.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
bendazum: IF YOU OPEN THAT MOUTH AND SAY BIBLICAL TIMES IT MEANS YOU KNOW SODOM AND GOMORRAH AND HOW GOD DESTROYED THEM WITH FIRE!DO YOU WANT THE SAME DESTRUCTION FOR YOUR COUNTRY?! NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU MUST BE WICKED
.CHECK GENESIS CHAPTER 19

i guess God has been on holiday since then, as i can clearly see that he has a lot of overdue work on his hands.....oh and btw: the destruction of Sodom didnt stop/solve the problem, as we can clearly see.

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
why not?

if they are showing the kids genuine love what's the problem? undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Tgirl4real(f): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
*SMH*
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
bendazum:

Sorry Ma'am I am under ORDERS to convey you back to the Sanitarium your case is still being handled.

Whatever! tongue
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 2:26am On Jun 25, 2012
michelin89:

Whatever! tongue
if i didnt check ur blog... I wld hv tot u were one full lunatic... I enjoyed sm of ur articles.. So no dey do like pesin wey crz for myh thread *winks*
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Johndoe100(m): 2:46am On Jun 25, 2012
queensmith:

This is true and probably the only intelligent thing this poster has ever posted,
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 2:57am On Jun 25, 2012
Johndoe100:

This is true and probably the only intelligent thing this poster has ever posted,
lol.. U shld check out here blog.. I guess she is bi-sexual or outrightly a lesby
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: why not?

if they are showing the kids genuine love what's the problem? undecided grin

Exactly
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by bendazum: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
REPENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by bendazum: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
PEOPLE IN HELL!!!!!!!

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hahahahahahaha... Na so o.. May God help us all... The fact that gays, lesbians and fornicators(normal pple) r going to d same place is vewi scary..
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Its amazing that a few months ago, I'd have sided with you- Op, for lack of information. However, a bit of reading and you realise that for all the worries of religion, there's nothing to prove that these children are affected negatively, in anyway.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by SAMBARRY: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Abeg op let me hear word because

3 Likes

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
Seun:
Completely false. Most gays don't want their children to be gay because they know how much the kids will be persecuted.

I totally agree with Seun on this.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by GSKing: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Seun,

your comments on this thread are a bit disturbing.

There is no way 2 ppl of d same sex living together as a married couple will raise a child without d child growing up to believe that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Tgirl4real:

Thank u jare. . . we have totally lost every sense of reasoning all in the name of civilization and western culture. angry

The mistake I ever made in my whole life was not going through your posts on nl before sending you a pm.

During your usual "Tgirl is busy, her business requires attention", I was questioning why you created a suicide thread... well out of curiosity or was it role model worship, I went through your posts and smiled at my stupidity and reactiveness...

Your silence was golden, even though I hope someone close to you choose silence instead of asking you for help.

Lol, you are very nice person anyway, but the kind of person I never want to meet in whole life.

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by GSKing: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Who fished out this thread anyway? grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 31, 2014
queensmith:

It's so true.

Whenever I see them ranting and raving about gay folks I know that is a confirmed closet gay person and the most coward of all persons because that person doesn't have the guts to come out.

The US news is littered with politicians who proposed actual anti gay laws and then the truth comes out later who they were paying gay prostitutes and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2014
CityNG:

The share function is a nonsensical feature that wasn't thought through.

Most definitely!!!
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Tgirl4real(f): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
GSKing:

The mistake I ever made in my whole life was not going through your posts on nl before sending you a pm.

During your usual "Tgirl is busy, her business requires attention", I was questioning why you created a suicide thread... well out of curiosity or was it role model worship, I went through your posts and smiled at my stupidity and reactiveness...

Your silence was golden, even though I hope someone close to you choose silence instead of asking you for help.

Lol, you are very nice person anyway, but the kind of person I never want to meet in whole life.

shocked shocked shocked

Haba! Wetin I do you?

Shuo!!!

I hope u didn't send me a mail coS I haven't been able to access my mail as I used to.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Tgirl4real:

shocked shocked shocked

Haba! Wetin I do you?

Shuo!!!

I hope u didn't send me a mail coS I haven't been able to access my mail as I used to.
did u get my mail? undecided
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Tgirl4real(f): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2014
benromeo39: did u get my mail? undecided

I can't remember if I did. S send me a pm. I will be able to view it.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by JEITO: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seun: Nonsense. There are many orphans out there who need homes. Homophobia is not a good reason to deny them of parental care.
and what would a gay parent, teach a child about parenting, child bearing or relationship with the opposite sex
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by JEITO: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
It is a great injustice against a child, allowing such child to be adopted by a gay-couple.

Why mate with one like you if you are truly interested in bringing up children angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Your Advice :i Must Divorce My Wife / I Need To Learn How To Respect A Man. / Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.