Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations (8667 Views)

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by 9jaIhail(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Joey82:

well, zaria is not a state, its only an ancient city in Kaduna state.
dont get me wrong, am no fan of el rufai, i only try to correct a comment u made about him only concentrating on southern states.
i'm trying to explain that its not a ethno-political divide as u are trying to paint it.
finally u are permited to also beam ur own search light on his state kaduna.
we'll be glad to read ur findings and learn from them

I beg you pardon for saying zaria instead of kaduna.With all federal Govt infactures in Kaduna still in terms of business kaduna is no way near anambra state.In fact the only thing that make's one to know about that state call Kaduna is because the state is one of the old state in the nation,Onitsha alone is more far famours than Kaduna state as a whole put together not to mention other cities in anambra,mind you i am not from anambra but i hate how el rufai has been selective in his opposition job.Anyway like i said before i want to repeat again that him el rufai has the personality and all the qualities it takes to stand up and question his kins men over series of bombing going on in his region finally the bomb has gone off in his place of birth in a worst way,now i sit and wait to hear what he is gonna come up with,but i don't want to hear GEJ this GEJ that from his mouth because he knows those behind all that bombing.If i may ask el rufai to point out Federal Govt infactures in Anambra state i am sure he can't point out one or two ,but he was quick to judge anambra a state that was build from nothing to something.BLOOD THIRSTY ANIMAL LIKE EL RUFAI TRYING TO BE RELEVANT.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Reptyle(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
A much better response than that defensive initial response claiming El-Rufai insulted the Ibo race.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Ozonna(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
"Away from alarm-raising, check your records and you will see that there has not been bank robbery or incidence of violent crimes in the State for more than one year now. Anambra today, from the reports of security agencies is among the safest States in the country. Even when my bothers are killed in El Rufai’s part of the country, his brothers are safe in Anambra State"

Dis is a knock out punch.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by 9jaIhail(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ozonna: "Away from alarm-raising, check your records and you will see that there has not been bank robbery or incidence of violent crimes in the State for more than one year now. Anambra today, from the reports of security agencies is among the safest States in the country. Even when my bothers are killed in El Rufai’s part of the country, his brothers are safe in Anambra State"

Dis is a knock out punch.

+ 200
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by PHIPEX(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
Anambra still has plenty rooms for improvement but am Impressed. Elrufa on the otherhand did a nice job of trying to hold our Governors accountable (even though he wasn't accountable as FCT minister) but his greatest undoing was the use of falsified data, it made his effort look like a propaganda.

9ja_I_hail:

I beg you pardon for saying zaria instead of kaduna.With all federal Govt infactures in Kaduna still in terms of business kaduna is no way near anambra state.In fact the only thing that make's one to know about that state call Kaduna is because the state is one of the old state in the nation,Onitsha alone is more far famours than Kaduna state as a whole put together not to mention other cities in anambra,mind you i am not from anambra but i hate how el rufai has been selective in his opposition job.Anyway like i said before i want to repeat again that him el rufai has the personality and all the qualities it takes to stand up and question his kins men over series of bombing going on in his region finally the bomb has gone off in his place of birth in a worst way,now i sit and wait to hear what he is gonna come up with,but i don't want to hear GEJ this GEJ that from his mouth because he knows those behind all that bombing.[b]If i may ask el rufai to point out Federal Govt infactures in Anambra state i am sure he can't point out one or two ,but he was quick to judge anambra a state that was build from nothing to something.[/b]BLOOD THIRSTY ANIMAL LIKE EL RUFAI TRYING TO BE RELEVANT.

+10000
But maybe someone will mention the River Niger Bridge because beside it I can't remember any other FG infrastructure in a state like Anambra.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by basher(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
0k2NVme:

El-Rufai can Shove his accusations very i up his a55, I know there is enuff room up there.

So guess you've personally explored that area of his anatomy shocked
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by 9zeros(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
longest bulls#it i've ever seen. obi is a bi.tch!
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by onyengbu: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
It will be an effort in futility trying to counter all that Peter Obi put up here. It is such a long post filled with half truths.

Anambra is not a poor state and anyone (especially El Rufai) who says otherwise is an a[i]rs[/i]ehole!

That said, Peter Obi is a big lair! Most of the projects he listed there are either substandard, cheap or uncompleted. most of what he terms bridges are mere culverts. The roads he is counting in hundreds of kilometers are so badly done that they develop potholes even while the contractors are on site! Igbariam - Awkuzur road comes to mind. Patching work commenced on this road less than six months of construction! That was in 2008. Today, that road is almost unpliable. Same goes to most if not all roads that Peter Obi constructed whereas some of the roads done by Jim Nwobodo in the early eighties are still manageable today.

However, one of the things he did and did well was this issue of equipping security men. H e bought hundreds if not thousands of trucks for Police and Army. Infact almost all patrol vehicles used by police and army today in Anambra was bought by Obi.
That is quite commendable even though it didnt stop the men of the underworld. How ngige succeded to bring robbery from a hopeless level to almost zero in just 1 year without all these security improvisations remains a mystery.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by billante(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
onye_ngbu*:
It will be an effort in futility trying to counter all that Peter Obi put up here. It is such a long post filled with half truths.

Anambra is not a poor state and anyone (especially El Rufai) who says otherwise is an a[i]rs[/i]ehole!

That said, Peter Obi is a big lair! Most of the projects he listed there are either substandard, cheap or uncompleted. most of what he terms bridges are mere culverts. The roads he is counting in hundreds of kilometers are so badly done that they develop potholes even while the contractors are on site! Igbariam - Awkuzur road comes to mind. Patching work commenced on this road less than six months of construction! That was in 2008. Today, that road is almost unpliable. Same goes to most if not all roads that Peter Obi constructed whereas some of the roads done by Jim Nwobodo in the early eighties are still manageable today.

However, one of the things he did and did well was this issue of equipping security men. H e bought hundreds if not thousands of trucks for Police and Army. Infact almost all patrol vehicles used by police and army today in Anambra was bought by Obi.
That is quite commendable even though it didnt stop the men of the underworld. How ngige succeded to bring robbery from a hopeless level to almost zero in just 1 year without all these security improvisations remains a mystery.

Guy pls get ur facts right and stop lying! Obi has done well in providing intra state roads! Most of those ngige roads where even completed by obi! You can travel comfortable on his roads without potholes! I even got lost while travel from onitsha to orlu cause they were so many good roads to follow...meandering tru so many towns in idemili aguata, nnewi plus another LGA which I can't remember all d way to isseke imo state border with anambra.. I have to even stop my car to ask for direction! I didn't meet one single pot hole all d way to imo state border...I don't mean onitsha-owerri FG road.

You can complain about other sectors but if it is anambra intra state roads give it to obi plus ngige!
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by 9jaIhail(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
billante:

Guy pls get ur facts right and stop lying! Obi has done well in providing intra state roads! Most of those ngige roads where even completed by obi! You can travel comfortable on his roads without potholes! I even got lost while travel from onitsha to orlu cause they were so many good roads to follow...meandering tru so many towns in idemili aguata, nnewi plus another LGA which I can't remember all d way to isseke imo state border with anambra.. I have to even stop my car to ask for direction! I didn't meet one single pot hole all d way to imo state border...I don't mean onitsha-owerri FG road.

You can complain about other sectors but if it is anambra intra state roads give it to obi plus ngige!

Thank you for putting his/her lies into bed
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by dantecruso: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]HOW many people here has visited Anambra state to confirm all he has said? Obi is not El' Rufai has analysied its state budget so why is he lamenting?
I am an Native of Nnewi in Anambra state and reside in the state Obi has written all this on the media but can never be found in the state that is why his friend Orji Uzor Kalu media cooperation will always award him the best governor of the year on media. He is good at advertising his project from computer graphics but you can never see a site where such projects is carried out.
If Peter Obi working why has he refused to conduct Local govt elections in the state than leaving it to his Inlaw Dubem Obaze who is the commissioner to Local govt and chieftiancy matter all local govt is sent to his offce and he take charge of local govt duties of late Peter started using caretaker committee in the council even today a new set of local govt council caretaker committee was sworn in since november 2011 local govt has being run by diff caretaker one after the other.
Obi said he. Bought computers and laptops for schools i was in a function in my village the they obi came with the IGP commission a new police Division built by some individuals from the community handed over to the police he made this promise of computers and lab equip but i bet you till date that non of these items are found in the school all the roads he claims to to build in Anambra west was started by Senator Ngige before he was ousted out of sit by the court. Obi is just a bill board governor he advertise more he has done the only road ΐϞ the whole capital as Awka is the Ziks Avenue built by Ngige/ Etiaba and he claims that awke people refuse to give him a place to develop. Anambra is the only state that in its capital no GRA only private estate the popular Udoka Estate and Ngozika Estate obi can't provide quaters for civil servants infact who are the sevants when all the ministry is empty. Before he relect he called  submission of CV from graduates to state civil service commission till date we await interview not to talk of that you failed non has being done. We are just lucky that the men we call illiteriates are the one employing us in their shops paying us token. Why won't banks fill anambra because its just business men that occupied the state so doing the youths don't look into the govt they chase money on the streets seeing their fellow making money via sales. Obi makes gradutes regret going to university. Anids he is talking about was a strategy he uses to enrich his cabals for example taxis he bought in the name of anids to empower youth by giving out to them to run by hire purchase was bought over by his permanet sec and commissioners and now give out to the boys to drive and give them daily deliver killing the original idea of buying the cars. Rochas is his party mate from the next state Imo he should go there and see what he is doing. It was because of Obi that other governors in south east drove away civil servants of anambra indigene away from there states because obi refuse to sign the new minimum wage claiming that Anambra don't have money to pay 18,900 as wage and other states has done thiers Anambra hasn't done there and he is not even employing so in that case all Anambra civil servant from Abia and Imo state where sent back to Anambra because there people in anambra isn't benefitting as they benefit from another mans state. Pls El'Rufai was totally right Anambra state is so backward in terms of development and Infrasructure.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by ziccoit: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
Who go read this long prose? Olorun ma je.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Maranzano(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr El-Rufai should clear his name on his dealings as former FCT minister before he looks for budgets to analyse.The way he allocated, revocked and re-allocated lands in the FCT is still generating ripples.Let him keep on campaigning for 2015 through his criticisms, he is surely not one of the options to be considered come 2015. Let him recommend his economic blueprint to his brothers up north whose poverty and illitracy statistics is embarrasing the nation. I expect him to be focus on the security situation in his home state and comment on the mayhem unleased to christians in his homestate, Kaduna. Anambra is better off without his biased analysis.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by 9jaIhail(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
dantecruso: [b][/b][color=#006600][/color]HOW many people here has visited Anambra state to confirm all he has said? Obi is not El' Rufai has analysied its state budget so why is he lamenting?
I am an Native of Nnewi in Anambra state and reside in the state Obi has written all this on the media but can never be found in the state that is why his friend Orji Uzor Kalu media cooperation will always award him the best governor of the year on media. He is good at advertising his project from computer graphics but you can never see a site where such projects is carried out.
If Peter Obi working why has he refused to conduct Local govt elections in the state than leaving it to his Inlaw Dubem Obaze who is the commissioner to Local govt and chieftiancy matter all local govt is sent to his offce and he take charge of local govt duties of late Peter started using caretaker committee in the council even today a new set of local govt council caretaker committee was sworn in since november 2011 local govt has being run by diff caretaker one after the other.
Obi said he. Bought computers and laptops for schools i was in a function in my village the they obi came with the IGP commission a new police Division built by some individuals from the community handed over to the police he made this promise of computers and lab equip but i bet you till date that non of these items are found in the school all the roads he claims to to build in Anambra west was started by Senator Ngige before he was ousted out of sit by the court. Obi is just a bill board governor he advertise more he has done the only road ΐϞ the whole capital as Awka is the Ziks Avenue built by Ngige/ Etiaba and he claims that awke people refuse to give him a place to develop. Anambra is the only state that in its capital no GRA only private estate the popular Udoka Estate and Ngozika Estate obi can't provide quaters for civil servants infact who are the sevants when all the ministry is empty. Before he relect he called  submission of CV from graduates to state civil service commission till date we await interview not to talk of that you failed non has being done. We are just lucky that the men we call illiteriates are the one employing us in their shops paying us token. Why won't banks fill anambra because its just business men that occupied the state so doing the youths don't look into the govt they chase money on the streets seeing their fellow making money via sales. Obi makes gradutes regret going to university. Anids he is talking about was a strategy he uses to enrich his cabals for example taxis he bought in the name of anids to empower youth by giving out to them to run by hire purchase was bought over by his permanet sec and commissioners and now give out to the boys to drive and give them daily deliver killing the original idea of buying the cars. Rochas is his party mate from the next state Imo he should go there and see what he is doing. It was because of Obi that other governors in south east drove away civil servants of anambra indigene away from there states because obi refuse to sign the new minimum wage claiming that Anambra don't have money to pay 18,900 as wage and other states has done thiers Anambra hasn't done there and he is not even employing so in that case all Anambra civil servant from Abia and Imo state where sent back to Anambra because there people in anambra isn't benefitting as they benefit from another mans state. Pls El'Rufai was totally right Anambra state is so backward in terms of development and Infrasructure.

El rufai are you the one talking?

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by dantecruso: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Billiante which road are you taking about that has no port any of such road without a port hole was done by Senator Ngige and Etiaba Obi's road are substandard and ware away b4 raining season ends for the year if you are travel to imo state from Awka Amawbia back of Governors lodge to Agulu the home town of peter was done by Ngige the from agulu to uga Ekwulobia down to the boundary btw Anambra and Imo that is Akaokppa you will face a severe port hole. Then on the side from Nnobi to Isieke Nnida was down by Ngige so which road are Ɣ☺u talking about the whole of Nnewi inland town was done by Etiaba in space of 3mths she sat on the sit as governor then from alorcoming from obosi, all of idemili north and south lg to aniocha down to aguata to orumba north and south was done by Ngige till the boundary btw anambra and abia state so where is the road
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Dondbuzor: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Even though I won't dispute d fact dat obi is a bill board governor, but I must commend some of his achievements which include
Intracity roads
And security.
But I hate to see where some useless agency in US or europe come here to tell me that a lot of ppl live under $1 per day daily income. Its not possible in anambra state.
Even the beggers in d state make at least N500 at d end of each day.
So where do they get their figures.
May I also point out that most beggers if not all d beggers in anambra state come from neighboring states like oji, in enugu, abakaliki etc and d rest of them are from d north.
Even my grandmother in d village has enough food that will last her at least 3months stretch and some pocket moneys.
So how do elfurai and his fellow haters get the d data they used to determine that their is poverty in anambra state.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Ofido(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
1. ON YOUR POVERTY REDUCTION: You built some roads fine and good, wat else? Wat makes pple poor like killing of industries, skyrocketting the tax paid by the masses e.t.c? The Omor rice mill, His excellency as u said that you visited NAPEP and BRAC to learn how ther operate in fighting poverty, did u take time to ask them if there close industries especially food industries built in a good locality and try to convert it to personal property. I put it to you again as i ve always said that for ur own selfish intrest you closed down the perfect wonderful giant Omor Rice plant, go to Ikwo in Ebonyi state to see how the same model giant mill built the same time with our Anambra state own by the federal government is yielding money and creating employment for young school leavers like us. I met a man by name Chief Muoneke who told me he ve written you severally, talked to you on one on one that you should allow him manage the rice mill and be paying anambra govt. 42million naira every month but you ve refused.

2. EDUCATION: My dear Governor be sincere for once, you repainted some schools not refurbishing, lets use schools here in onitsha for example C.K.C, DMGS and St. Charlse does ones u didnt do them nah ther wher all old boys, church and school effort. The only junior class room block you did in C.K.C was only painting u did orelse you are now claiming that you did the MDG's new class room blocks?. Then your building modern classrooms in the 177 communities of Anambra state was a total fraud, i was present body and soul that day at women development center awka wher the program was launched, you guys issued cheaques of One point something million to the president general of every community and called it the 1st stage payment, that was few months to your 2010 election. Even when the PG's came to cash the cheaques ther wher asked to drop certain percent of the money, True or False?. That money scattered alot of town union executives example the Oraukwu Town union, wen the then president told his excos that ur government mandated them to drop certain percent of the money, problem started because most excos members didnt believe. And up till today in my local government Idemili south in all the towns which include's Nnobi, Alor, Awka-etiti, Oba, Nnokwa, Awku-ukwu and Ojoto am yet to see any of the model primary classrooms as captured in the sign boards you did and when i asked one of the PG's recently, he said that after that 1st payment that one kobo was not issued again, So my governor who is fooling who?. Let me also ask this honest question my governor ''as u claimed, if truelly you ve achieved much in the education that you re-constructed all the schools, why then do you return them to the mission and thank God you comfirmed jst now that the bishop wrote you a letter asking for funds for the re-construction of the schools?''. Will ther re-construct on top the one you have re-constructed?... Jst been curious hahahaha. Chei..!! Peter!
THE KENNETH DIKE LIBRARY IN AWKA: plz people staying in awka since last year that the libary was opened has any one entered into tha Library? Anybody who has entered it should plz kindly let me know abeg. This was the same way he told us in his 1st term that he built COMPUTER VILLAGE in Onitsha and i ran back to osha and was made a fool, today the computer village talk is no longer in vougue.

3. HEALTH: The sector wher doctor went on strick for 8months almost a year and you are talking?. You equipped our hospitals while Onitsha General Hospital you told us and it was in all the papers last three years that you built a cardiovacular center in Onitsha General Hospital instead of to tell us that you constructed a one storey which up till january 2012 that i checked no single bed not to talk of the heart equipments has been provided. Sometimes few months ego your health commissioner told us she jst returned from abroad wher she abi he went to check the containers the equipments wher loaded fo shipping to anambra. Who knows if Pirates of the carribean seas ve hijacked the ship?.

4. ENVIRONMENT: Haaa!! No just go there ooo cos our onitsha na only for signboard u dey do the beautification. I passed upper iweka yesterday and say a new signboard and i said its ur way nah.

5. EMPLOYMENT: Tell me Peter if your government have done any form of recruitment since you 7years in office except the teachers you jst recruited last year because pple started talking. Does it mean that for this 7years no civil servant have retired, no body died or resigned from office? Who is fooling who?

5. On if Anambrarians are Wealthy or Poor: Dont even go there Peter because our riches is because we are naturally industrious, we make our money our own way not even from Anambra state. If we are to hope on you government Peter i swear to God we wont only be poor but we will be indigent.

I HEARD YOU SAY YOU DO NOT HAVE GOVERNMENT LODGE, What a white lie?, then wher have you been staying for this 7years? The house you stayed in for 7year now its remaining 2years for you to go and you suddenly woke up to realise that its not a government lodge. Mbadinuju built House of Assembly secretariat and Judiary complex i do not understand what other government lodge, house of assembly and judiciary complex you wanna build Peter? If you do not know wat to do convert Awka to a capital city nah, All the state capital in Nigeria is better that Awka our state capital true or false?, even Abakaliki.

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by MrGlobe(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

El rufai are you the one talking?
yes. Its doesnt matter who is saying it, what matters is he is saying the truth. Peter obi is a fraud! If his projects are not sub sub standard, they are not, or they are uncompleted. Ngige roads are outlasting the frauds single lane roads. I thank God the hens azz has finally opened and every anambrarian has gone beyond billboard graphics to see the fraud they have as governor. A big theif that enjoys causing pains to people. And Anambra state is infrastructurally backward. Its not about doing non standard business. Awka is a shame. Peter obi will never know peace and I didnt bother to read his crap response
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by noiseless: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Huu haa ha! The river niger bridge + the water that flows beneath it. ONE NIGERIA W@NKERS!
PHIPEX: Anambra still has plenty rooms for improvement but am Impressed. Elrufa on the otherhand did a nice job of trying to hold our Governors accountable (even though he wasn't accountable as FCT minister) but his greatest undoing was the use of falsified data, it made his effort look like a propaganda.

+10000
But maybe someone will mention the River Niger Bridge because beside it I can't remember any other FG infrastructure in a state like Anambra.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Ofido(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
you jst said it all brother..... This are the points i missed to talk about
dantecruso: [b][/b][color=#006600][/color]HOW many people here has visited Anambra state to confirm all he has said? Obi is not El' Rufai has analysied its state budget so why is he lamenting?
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by murtalaa(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
Let the sons of the soilu keepu postinu. We would know for sure if elu rufai wasu lying or not.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Bia, but come ☺, what is this El Rufi's wahazi
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
PHIPEX: Anambra still has plenty rooms for improvement but am Impressed. Elrufa on the otherhand did a nice job of trying to hold our Governors accountable (even though he wasn't accountable as FCT minister) but his greatest undoing was the use of falsified data, it made his effort look like a propaganda.

+10000

the river niger bridge doesn't serve only anambra ppl. There is no federal presence in that state. Yet they want ppl to proclaim ''one nigeria''
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Onlytruth(m): 5:19am On Jun 21, 2012
El Rufai must be laughing his a.s.s off while drinking kunu under the tree in his barren village at Zazau with no access road. lol
Anambra citizens are ALWAYS some of the toughest critics of their governor, and it is VERY GOOD that they do that. It will help to scare away all types of thieves warming up to govern our state. Let us keep things in perspective.

Peter Obi is trying within "his personal abilities". He cannot be what he is not gifted to be by God.
Igbo say that "ebe nwata na ebe akwa na atu aka, nne ya anoghi ebe ahu, nna ya no ya!".

I am a COMPLETE nwa afo Igbo from Nnewi (Anaedo), and I state without fear of equivocation that Anambra state under Peter Obi is not under performing. She can of course always be better, heck, even the the best country on earth can be better!
Let us wait till 2014 to elect that better man to take us to the next level in Anambra state.

Ochichi adighi nfe ma ncha. -Leadership is not easy; it is also NOT for the faint of heart. cool
Talk and criticisms are always easiest, until one is asked to lead of course!

2014 is almost around the corner. So everyone should take a chill pill. cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by 9zeros(m): 5:24am On Jun 21, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I beg you pardon for saying zaria instead of kaduna.With all federal Govt infactures in Kaduna still in terms of business kaduna is no way near anambra state.In fact the only thing that make's one to know about that state call Kaduna is because the state is one of the old state in the nation,Onitsha alone is more far famours than Kaduna state as a whole put together not to mention other cities in anambra,mind you i am not from anambra but i hate how el rufai has been selective in his opposition job.Anyway like i said before i want to repeat again that him el rufai has the personality and all the qualities it takes to stand up and question his kins men over series of bombing going on in his region finally the bomb has gone off in his place of birth in a worst way,now i sit and wait to hear what he is gonna come up with,but i don't want to hear GEJ this GEJ that from his mouth because he knows those behind all that bombing.If i may ask el rufai to point out Federal Govt infactures in Anambra state i am sure he can't point out one or two ,but he was quick to judge anambra a state that was build from nothing to something.BLOOD THIRSTY ANIMAL LIKE EL RUFAI TRYING TO BE RELEVANT.
i'm gonna 4give u cuz u've not been to anambra state. obi is sittin on past glory, his govt has done nothin 4 d state. i dont wanna talk about his failure cuz its endless n annoyin. but pls, stop defendin dat i.diot dat even anambarians hate. in d words of ngige 'obi is not a politician, he is a business man'. peace.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by 9zeros(m): 5:30am On Jun 21, 2012
Mr. Globe:

yes. Its doesnt matter who is saying it, what matters is he is saying the truth. Peter obi is a fraud! If his projects are not sub sub standard, they are not, or they are uncompleted. Ngige roads are outlasting the frauds single lane roads. I thank God the hens azz has finally opened and every anambrarian has gone beyond billboard graphics to see the fraud they have as governor. A big theif that enjoys causing pains to people. And Anambra state is infrastructurally backward. Its not about doing non standard business. Awka is a shame. Peter obi will never know peace and I didnt bother to read his crap response
God bless u broda. u undastand anambra state politics.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by 9zeros(m): 5:47am On Jun 21, 2012
if el-rufia was governor of anambra state, he'd certainly do BETTER dan OBI.itch. if u doubt dis, u underate d criminal nature of OBI.tch n u dont know anytin about anambra state. peace.
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by Yeske2(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2012
@9 zeros and Mr Globe, Obi might not be the best for Anambra(didn't even vote him in the last election) but are you trying to say all what El Rufai vomited last time made sense to you guys?
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by snthesis(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LET US JUST BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE NOT SEEING IT.
another Bomber on NL grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by andyprez(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
I'm neither a fan of Obi nor El Rufai. But I've spent 7 years in Anambra. Most of it is under the governance of Gov. Obi. To be frank, that guy ain't doing much for his people. Abakaliki (Ebonyi state capital) is way more developed than Awka (Anambra State Capital), no offense. In as much as El Rufai is biased, Obi should prove himself. I'm waiting.....
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by kasiem(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
9-zeros:

i'm gonna 4give u cuz u've not been to anambra state. obi is sittin on past glory, his govt has done nothin 4 d state. i dont wanna talk about his failure cuz its endless n annoyin. but pls, stop defendin dat i.diot dat even anambarians hate. in d words of ngige 'obi is not a politician, he is a business man'. peace.
oh, so obi even has glory, let alone, past? I thought u guys are claiming that he has not patched any pothole since he entered office? Hmm, let that past glory continue as he builds many roads in nnewi and osha, abeg tell us how bank road, orizu road and co are doing right now. But, there are some exaggerations in that story oo
Re: Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations by 9zeros(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
andyprez: I'm neither a fan of Obi nor El Rufai. But I've spent 7 years in Anambra. Most of it is under the governance of Gov. Obi. To be frank, that guy ain't doing much for his people. Abakaliki (Ebonyi state capital) is way more developed than Awka (Anambra State Capital), no offense. In as much as El Rufai is biased, Obi should prove himself. I'm waiting.....
gud 1.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals / The 8th Senate Launches Chatbot Service To Showcase Tenure Activities / Bakare: What I Won’t Take As Buhari’s VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.