Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? (1244 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? by sapien(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
I went to a family wedding,and one of my uncles came up to me during the reception,poked me in the ribs and said,"Akin,you are next." Some couple of weeks later,at the burial of my paternal grandmother,I went up to my uncle and jokingly said,"Uncle,you are next." On hearing this,he went belligerent,picked up a huge stone and almost broke my head.If not for my athletics skills,I wouldn't know what would have happened that day.Crazily enough,he almost disrupted the burial activities by creating a scene.Nairalanders,did I say the wrong thing to him?Why is it that nobody craves for death,but everybody is highly desirous of heaven?
Re: Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? by Bawss1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hilarious

Dude couldn't take a joke.
Re: Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? by moremi2008(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I would have paid a pretty penny to watch this! You probably gave the poor man a heart attack! Nobody, not even old men, want to die.
Re: Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? by sapien(m): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
moremi2008: LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I would have paid a pretty penny to watch this! You probably gave the poor man a heart attack! Nobody, not even old men, want to die.
But everyone wants to make heaven?Why?Is there any other way to make heaven without dieing?
Re: Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? by adonisgold: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
This is an old worn out joke and OP is lieing through his hat.
Re: Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? by sapien(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
adonisgold: This is an old worn out joke and OP is lieing through his hat.
Who is this one?Comot,make I pass jor!Lie ko,kill ni!
Re: Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? by Ninilowo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
Oo serious. So you want him to embrace you and say a loud "amen". You should thank you star or gulder that u are athletic. u for hear wen.
Re: Did I Say The Wrong Thing To My Uncle? by sapien(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
^^ Muhehehehehe!I even thank my heineken for not cracking my skull.

(1) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matter?? / How To Boost A Man's Ego Through Femininity. / Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.