Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal (3185 Views)

The Bribe That Led To James Ibori's Arrest By Strive Masiyiwa / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Video Uploaded!!!! Farouk Taking The Bribe Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 17, 2012
It’s quite unfortunate what Hon. Farouk Lawan is going though at the moment. The suspended lawmaker is fast becoming a shadow of his former self and he's almost left with no iota of credibility, particularly after the video which captured him collecting bribe from Mr. Femi Otedola was shown to him.

Credible sources said that Farouk was caught on camera stuffing dollars into every available pocket on his body. When his pocket got filled he, very shamelessly, removed his cap, put the remaining dollars inside and wear the cap on his head.

Security experts believed he did such in order not be been seen by anyone leaving Mr. Otedola’s house with bag(s), since he didn't go their with bag in the first place.

He was said to have earlier insisted that he collected the said bribe with the intent of using same as evidence against Mr. Otedola but, we learnt that he became sober as soon as the video was played before him and those investigating him.

However, the matter became more controversial when Farouk failed to provided the same money he had collected. Asked by investigators to surrender the marked dollars, Farouk could only provide a few leftovers, claiming the rest had been stolen. A security source told us that the Police hierarchy is highly disappointed in Farouk.

PS: i saw this on another website, though I'm still looking fot the source
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2012
This dude is even a bigger crook than we thought. Haba! Farouk you fall hand. grin grin
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jun 17, 2012
Now I know for sure these journalists are having a field day with gullible Nigerians swallowing up most everything gubble-de-gook they print. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by VOfficialR(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2012
c'mon...
This man is a joker
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 17, 2012
to the jokes section pls
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by VOfficialR(m): 1:23am On Jun 17, 2012
aguiyi: to the jokes section pls
seconded
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:08am On Jun 17, 2012
Hehehe grin grin grin. And if they don't believe that, he can tell them his dog (Tyson) ate it. wink That's a caste-iron excuse that never fails.

Dude is a clown.
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 17, 2012
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 17, 2012
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 17, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Hehehe grin grin grin. And if they don't believe that, he can tell them his dog (Tyson) ate it. wink That's a caste-iron excuse that never fails.

Dude is a clown.
I will laugh tomorrow...lol
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by nuclearboy(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2012
Obviously a lie meant to further villify the man and ridicule the house of representatives!

Truly the man seems corrupt and like every PDP member, should be in jail but those doing this are definitely hiding a lot of things- this campaign of calumny has gone stratospheric.

Is there someway the cash can be used against Otedola's claims or why not just take short man Farouk to court where everything will then belong to the public domain and his claims of having his own story can then NOT be killed aforehand?
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Rhino5dm: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2012
PDP!!!!. Share the MOOONNNNEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2012
the other legislooters stole the money from Farouk; very easy to comprehend.
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2012
nuclearboy: Obviously a lie meant to further villify the man and ridicule the house of representatives!

Truly the man seems corrupt and like every PDP member, should be in jail but those doing this are definitely hiding a lot of things- this campaign of calumny has gone stratospheric.

Is there someway the cash can be used against Otedola's claims or why not just take short man Farouk to court where everything will then belong to the public domain and his claims of having his own story can then NOT be killed aforehand?
where did you get off being sympathetic with these rogues. it is not about this bribe or the other. it is about bringing down the whole culture of how this house runs the democracy down.
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by 0k2NVme: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2012
bennyraz:

However, the matter became more controversial when Farouk[b] failed to provided the same money[/b] he had collected. Asked by investigators to surrender the marked dollars, Farouk could only provide a few leftovers, claiming the rest had been stolen.

Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Murphy7h4: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2012
much appreciated grin
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by lanrefront1(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2012
Poster, you should have waited to see a source that can be qouted before you posted. As of now, what you ahve posted is heresay.
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by ikooko(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2012
@poster,
do you seriously expect him to present the exhibit. spent long ago.
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
ikooko: @poster,
do you seriously expect him to present the exhibit. spent long ago.
abi o grin grin grin grin a common thief
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by nuclearboy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
jerseyboy:
where did you get off being sympathetic with these rogues. it is not about this bribe or the other. it is about bringing down the whole culture of how this house runs the democracy down.

Sympathy?? I beg you, bro, to re-read! He is a thief - confirmed! However, the noise is too much! Why over-heat the polity if there's nothing else?

The man wants a court process even when we all believe he is guilty! Why not then take him to court if there is nothing funny hidden? What are they afraid of that makes them insist on keeping this issue in the public arena rather than a normal court set up for such purposes of examining evidence?

Till the right thing is done, we cannot judge based on hearsay
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by ayolatun(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
What a way to sweep the fuel subsidy probe under the carpet.
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mu che che che che che che che che. The money don disappia piam! Choi! Naija the 8th world wonder. grin
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by BusHouse(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2012
nuclearboy:

Sympathy?? I beg you, bro, to re-read! He is a thief - confirmed! However, the noise is too much! Why over-heat the polity if there's nothing else?

The man wants a court process even when we all believe he is guilty! Why not then take him to court if there is nothing funny hidden? What are they afraid of that makes them insist on keeping this issue in the public arena rather than a normal court set up for such purposes of examining evidence?

Till the right thing is done, we cannot judge based on hearsay
Which court are you referring to, is it Salami's court or Ibori's court. * keeping my gun underneath my bed*
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Afam4eva(m): 1:14am On Jun 18, 2012
You go fear lie.
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 18, 2012
Dis one gats dey for joke section..
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
Farouku has been given this week to provide d marked dollars, let's all keep our fingers crossed.
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by nobaga: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
The man is not stupid nah. When he finally goes to court, no be money he go take pay police, lawyer and judge? Abi no be Naija una dey.
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by nduchucks: 1:41am On Jun 19, 2012
The process to print fake dollars to represent the dollars marked by the SSS has begun. Farouk will prove that Odetola kept the marked currency and gave him fake $610,000. The remaining $10,000 real dollars marked by SSS has been eaten up by the hungry goat who lives in Farouk's compound. lipsrsealed
Re: The Bribe Femi Otedola Gave Me Has Been Stolen - Hon. Farouk Lawal by Murphy7h4: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro / Now That It Has Happened In Kano Central Mosque Hope You Are Happy? / “lord Lugard’s Amalgamation Of Northern And Southern Nigeria Expires In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.