Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Would You Do: Honesty People Only! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do: Honesty People Only! (798 Views)

Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) / Professor Dora Akunyili's Last Public Speech (Madam Honesty) / Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do: Honesty People Only! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2007
Niaralanders, If you become the president of Nigeria today, what are the steps you'll take to make nigeria move forward? Will you follow the path of Babaginda, Obasanjo, Senator Tokunbo Afinkunyomi, Ibori, Odili, Etteh, Adedibu, Tinubu, Atiku, Gbenja Daniel,Iginedion and all those Northern thieves that want sharia to apply in their states(and not to them),  or will you send their fucking asses to jail as soon as you assume power as I would? What immediate steps will you take as soon as you resume office?

Well, The first thing i would do in my first 100 days in office is to sieze all their assets, charge the whole lot of them to court and pending proceedings build a gigantic 50 storey maximum security prison specially for them *puts hand on tongue and points to the sky* God knows that what i'll do, your opinions please!!!! angry
Re: What Would You Do: Honesty People Only! by k750i: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
yeah, trust you, u would do that, cast all of them into maximum prison in which you urself will one day, be a tenant in.IF God allows you to get there which l believe u will not ,, with your so called honest intensions, being in such a position is sweet and good but it takes only the grace of God or rather the fear of God in you to survive that place without denting your reputation.even abubakar was accused of stealing 2 billion naira then, what came out of it, trust me no nigerian would like to be like ironsi who died penniless, including you, and we human beings usually say we will do this and that when we get there, the spirit might be willing but the flesh and those around you will majorly influence the success of your tenure in all aspects.

However as for me, honestly. lf God allows me.l will not follow any of the paths of those mentioned but follow my own path, l will truthfully help the people and help myself.and family, but not stepping on toes like those u mentioned, poverty can never be eradicated.it has been in existence even before jesus was born, l will just do the right thing rightly.Relieve the suffering of the people and help myself, though not greedily, l ve spoken.

(1) (Reply)

Obj. Son Again / Osunbor To Become Niger Delta Minsiter? / Rechargeable President Yar'adua Running Out Of Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.