Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Complaint About Akin Alabi - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complaint About Akin Alabi (10914 Views)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) / Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by suxes2005(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
hottprince: suxes see ds silly idiot.sue who?ur father?u no sabi anythin.or did u say al ds so dt Akin cn give u a job?wow wow wow.anyway I agree with u d guy's a big player n I appreciate his contribution to d 9ja economy.bt I'm nt talkin bout dt insted I'm tryin to tell him dt its nt d best to keep dt kinda attitude.
Go bak to school dude n stop sayin rubbish arrest ko arrest ni.
Go n help him cal FBI n CIA 4 US naw.mmmmmttttsssscccchhhhheeewwww.

my father? He's doing pretty much fine. make Akin gimme job? chei check ma blog you'll
know i dnt need his job. if you have prob with someone settle with the person and not tarnish
the person's name on nairaland!

Ok baws. I'll go school if you promise pay ma bills. Deal?

NOTE: You can check the whois of ma blog and follow up to see my other
big websites online. I don't play in 9ja niche just geting into it now ni.

Sheyi
www.ivblogger.com
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by hottprince: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
@suxes go to bed

P.S I like d way u handled ur reply shows professionalism bt dat dosnt mean we r friends
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by suxes2005(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
hottprince: @suxes go to bed

P.S I like d way u handled ur reply shows professionalism bt dat dosnt mean we r friends

Thanks.

Mesef no need friends. Add me on facebook suxesboy@yahoo.com and let's talk
YIM: pear_prince

Be cool. In anything you do, bless lives and make more money.

Sheyi
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by samie4luv(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Scammer!How can you say that about Akin have you seen his video? http://viewnaija.com/video/1971597772001/T.I.V_ watch this and see so that you can confirm that he is a talent to the music industry and not a scammer
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by samie4luv(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Scammer!How can you say that about Akin have you seen his video? http://viewnaija.com/video/1971597772001/T.I.V_ watch this and see so that you can confirm that he is a talent to the music industry and not a scammer
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by Hadfotee50: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
I've take what i need.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
samie4luv: Scammer!How can you say that about Akin have you seen his video? http://viewnaija.com/video/1971597772001/T.I.V_ watch this and see so that you can confirm that he is a talent to the music industry and not a scammer
lol, this is another akin alabi.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by internetmoneypl: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
i think is best to it yourself if you want to make your first dime online, you just have to be consistent and forcus. And there is a simple website out there given you free $10 credit to start making money

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by unclenna(m): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
akinalabi: Meanwhile @OP,

Incase you need to reach the EFCC, my office is at Suite A1, DeCherub Mall, New Road, Beside Protea hotel, Lekki Epe Expressway. Thanks
Pride goes before a fall. Watch urself man you are unnecessarily proud.

2 Likes

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by mrkels(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2012
The only problem I have with akin alabi is that I have lost a lot to naira be.t and walahi e dey bite me for bodi cheesy
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by gnachu2: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
mrkels: The only problem I have with akin alabi is that I have lost a lot to naira be.t and walahi e dey bite me for bodi cheesy
Hi i can help you recover. If you have above $850. Check my signature if you are interested.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by georgikpons: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
All of the Online guys are scammers Including IDOWU ODUNUGA THE WIZ KID
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by mrkels(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
gnachu2: Hi i can help you recover. If you have above $850. Check my signature if you are interested.
Nah, don't worry. Got a good paying job now and I will never in my life punt again . Pls try to leave as soon as you can too. Thanks
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by richkids1(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2013
I know Akin Alabi very well and he's a great guy and mentor. Maybe you guys should call him personally and settle your scores. Doing this won't help you on the long run.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by TheWiseGuy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hmmm. So much talk here. anyway, I have an Issue an I need an advice. more than 3 weeks ago but not up to four week, I went and make payment into 1kjobonline.com Skye Bank account. I wanted to buy a gig as well as sell there too. I did so because one of my good friend whom is my senior in the internet world and a regular columnist of Success Digest mention it and the owner in his column as one of the best internet business in Nigeria. So I began 2 trust the site but unfortunately, the very moment I did my payment, I came across this conversation and I started regretting. But for benefit of doubt, I decided to watch and see if they could activate my account withing 24 to 48 hours so that i will buy the gig as well as setup one and run.
Now, more than 3 week, i have sent messages countless number of times from my dashboard, I have also send message to dammy@1kjobsonline.com was the email used to activate the account and the name which I felt belong to Mrs. Damilare (pls I am not sure o)from my yahoo account. I have filled d same info at support@1kjobsonline.com and still no show. Now, I am no longer interested and I want my (money)chicken change back. If I could be delayed this long, it means the business has a very poor customer support. Please what should I do?
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by mystikal(m): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bad Customer service, doesn\'t matter if it is a start up or you are called names.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by abbeynism(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
georgikpons: All of the Online guys are scammers Including IDOWU ODUNUGA THE WIZ KID

All online guys are not scammers! but most nigeria info-marketers are. IDOWU ODUNUGA IS A DEADLY AND BOLD SCAMMER!! Akin Alabi is being puched by his success. I do not like some of his comment here. A lady has complained of him on facebook, BUKKY OGUNLUSI.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by Joeself1(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2013
akinalabi: Your headache. Its really your headache I tell you.

A topic calls me a scammer and I should come and start explaining myself? Not in this lifetime. I'm not in the business of trying to satisfy the whole world. If you hit me I'll take a revenge. I'll hit back.

If they have an issue with a site, they should take it to support of that site. I sent an email to them and I was told there was no outstanding. There is even a fake facebook page by someone (maybe the OP who claims his friends -not him- have the problem).

You think I will be here trying to explain to such trolls? Called me names and should grovel on my knees? No chance. I put up my office address for anyone who believes I have anything to hide. Here it is again.

Suite A1, DeCherub Mall, New Road, Beside Protea hotel, Lekki Epe Expressway. Come with police, efcc, icpc.

I have nothing to hide.

Whats my own with vogue or whatever you called it? And what is my own with the refund you are collecting up and down?

Puleaaazzeeee, mind your business.
Pls bro, I registered on Nairabet yesterday and I haven't seen the verification message on my e mail .I can't even login pls do something ,my username is akinunlimited.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by frankkky: 6:43pm On May 16, 2013
akinlabi if i was you i wouldnt even diginify this stupid allegation of scam,it aint worth the time or the effort.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by felucci(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
We are still not getting the right answers. Who then owns 1jkobsonline if Akin Alaba has denied being the owner? Has 1kjobsonline.com gone the way of Liberty reserve. The website is no longer online and before it went offline, I had paid in N10,000 to my buyers account and it is still yet to be credited for more than 4 weeks.

The domain name belongs to Akin Alabi and the bank account belongs to Get Altitude Nig Ltd which banks with Skye bank and yet many customers had paid into their account without any proof of service provided or refunds being made. This is a serious issue.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by ready2give(m): 3:53am On Jun 15, 2013
Akin, you need to do something because you invited many people to join 1kjobsonline.com.Now you said the site is not yours and the owner is using your recommendation to dupe people.you know what to do Akin,do it now
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by baslone: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
felucci: We are still not getting the right answers. Who then owns 1jkobsonline if Akin Alaba has denied being the owner? Has 1kjobsonline.com gone the way of Liberty reserve. The website is no longer online and before it went offline, I had paid in N10,000 to my buyers account and it is still yet to be credited for more than 4 weeks.

The domain name belongs to Akin Alabi and the bank account belongs to Get Altitude Nig Ltd which banks with Skye bank and yet many customers had paid into their account without any proof of service provided or refunds being made. This is a serious issue.

Guess you really dont need your money. He has stated his address above, why dont you find your there instead of whining here.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by Hero10001: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Thanks My account has just been funded now..

i'm contacting my punters now..

**dancing azonto***
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by rahjan: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Who is dis akin alabi sef? is it that guy that sang nigeria jaga jaga? ***shrugs and goes back to puffing his miracle weed***
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by felucci(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2013
My account has still not been funded and it is 4 months now. Where is their office address?
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
gnachu2: Hi i can help you recover. If you have above $850. Check my signature if you are interested.

Frying pan and fire
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by nyabingi(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Guess u guys dont really know akinalabi, he has always bn like that, i once attended his seminars he lacks customer service courtesy!!
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by suxes2005(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
nyabingi: Guess u guys dont really know akinalabi, he has always bn like that, i once attended his seminars he lacks customer service courtesy!!

At least you got something good to say here. Talking about lack of customer service, it begins
with Akin himself. He, does not care about what clients think about his service which is bad....

SHALOM
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wetin I know na say,if u get anything genuine against Akin,state am. If u no get, nothing concern u. Which one be the one say him dey rude,U see dat "(PHD) put him down attitude",na rubbish.E no make sense.

America dey celebrate zuckerberg,other countries dey celebrate people 4 their positive achievements. For naija here,na make dem dey find ur fault up and down.Remember say one day u go get ur own business or project,If u want make e succeed u need to drop the "PHd" attitude.

Remember ! Karma is a bitch.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by jjk24(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2014
stpat1: undecided **** strolls in read whats been going on, folds arms and observe****
lol ...me too
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by kingofcasting(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
akinalabi:
Meanwhile @OP,

Incase you need to reach the EFCC, my office is at Suite A1, DeCherub Mall, New Road, Beside Protea hotel, Lekki Epe Expressway. Thanks
grin meanwhile.Mr akin alabi.can u do free bonanza for me by crediting my account with 2000 or 1000.will gladly appreciate it.will be my first and last time of making this request.
Username:frank18
*postrates* na beg i dey beg o.pleaseeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? / Anyone Using Alertpay Account? / Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.