Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. (572 Views)

Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. / HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. / Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by PrettyCindy(f): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
I will start with this. In my first year in the University, we offered this course -PHYSICS 101. The whole Faculty of Natural Sciences and Basic Medical Science students offered it so the crowd was always much but the lecture hall (AAU) was very small. My friend & course mate stayed in the school hostel (Emotan). On the day we had the course, i spent the previous night with her so i will be able to get a seat inside the hall. By 10pm, my friend went to have her bath, which i assumed was the normal evening bath. So next morning as early as possible while i took water to go to the bathroom, my friend went to brush her teeth. By the time i returned from the bathroom, she was already set for lecture and was about leaving. Confused, i asked her when did she have her bath and so fast for that matter. She boldly said that she had her morning (present day) in advance by 10pm the previous night so all she had to do in the morning was brush her teeth, wash her face, apply make up and off to class.
Re: Funniest And Craziest Things Your Friends Has Done. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
Duplicate thread.

(1)

What Most Couples Discuss Before Saying I DO In Marriage / Right Or Wrong.. Husbands Lose Interest When Women Becomes Mothers / Some Men And Their Problems, Ladies Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.