Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. (2658 Views)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook / The Real Reason Almost All NL. Ladies PM Me Everyday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
PLEASE should i report to the police on this matter? becaus two of my female friends has alledgly threatened to start raping me every night in my hostel, becaus i live alone. "please what should i do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by XavierBlue(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op have you taken your drugs?

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yiu want comments? Now you have it.
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Sapeleb0y(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
OP if i open dis my mouth swear for u? U GO CRASE WALKA
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rape them back embarassed

Light my weed*

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sapeleb0y:
OP if i open dis my mouth swear for u? U GO CRASE WALKA
LOL mumu
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
PLEASE should i report to the police on this matter? becaus two of my female friends has alledgly threatened to start raping me every night in my hostel, becaus i live alone. "please what should i do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=6ty6ix post=35033342][/quote] iv been expecting u
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:
Mumuuuu.

a rule broken, cc:lalasticlala
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Sapeleb0y(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
LOL mumu
BABA did u hear that, he just called me MUMU. u knw i told u to spare him but for this insult, i want u to deal with him. it wil cost me hw much? just 400 naira? mtchewwwwww smal money i wil pay. OKALAMOR OKALAMOR hehehehehehe. i said i wil pay. NA JOKE O grin
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by ExConvictDee: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
a rule broken, cc:lalastic lala
call d rest also...moroniç goat. smiley
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sapeleb0y:

BABA did u hear that, he just called me MUMU. u knw i told u to spare him but for this insult, i want u to deal with him. it wil cost me hw much? just 400 naira? mtchewwwwww smal money i wil pay. OKALAMOR OKALAMOR hehehehehehe. i said i wil pay. NA JOKE O grin
hm hm hm
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:

call d rest also...moroniç goat. smiley

wat an insult and to think dat dis is ipledge. cc:ishilove
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2015

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by ExConvictDee: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wat an insult and to think dat dis is ipledge. cc:ishilo ve
ipledge? Mtcheeew.
add faraño too..píg with big lips...I don't care.
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:

ipledge? Mtcheeew.
add faraño too..píg with big lips...I don't care.

mumu dharay99
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by ExConvictDee: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
mumu dha ray99
are u tired calling dem... angry
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Do you know the meaning of "allegedly" at all?
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
a rule broken, cc:lalasticlala

He didn't break any rule except you are admitting that that is you in the picture grin
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by waxboy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
One man food is another man poison..guy lol you too fine o.whch cream are you usin abeg lwkm
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by waxboy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chai u beta go rape them too
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Orunto: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Run.
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by deadie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Come, this mumu boy, your madness don start again?
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
OGBENI WAKE UP
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hehehehe chai sweetorgasm u will kill us with ur topics oh smiley
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:

are u tired calling dem... angry

crackhead
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hehehehe chai sweetorgasm u will kill us with ur topics oh smiley
lol i shud report to d police right?
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
deadie:
Come, this mumu boy, your madness don start again?
u nr get sense o
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Luedave:
OGBENI WAKE UP
boy was i sleeping?
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
waxboy:
One man food is another man poison..guy lol you too fine o.whch cream are you usin abeg lwkm
mchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? / Virginity Is Not Virtue / I Need A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.