Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Advise Me About Honda E.O.D - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advise Me About Honda E.O.D (38873 Views)

10 Good-to-know Facts About Honda / Honda E.o.d, Toyota Camry 01 And Nissan Xterra 01 Which Is More Economical / Is This True About HONDA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Me About Honda E.O.D by greatheights: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2013
I need eod O2 sensor + catalyst, hw much does it go for? Then jes changed my engine and still seem to consume/chop oil
Re: Advise Me About Honda E.O.D by cardoctor(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
chagga: pls someone help me mine has high fuel consumption and i was told the catalyst has been removed and that is the cause of the the high fuel consumption. Can someone tell me how i can remedy that

Removal of the catalytic converter can seriously increase your fuel consumption. My concern is why was it removed in the first place?

The check engine light on the dashboard should be on and you need to carry out a diagnostic scan first and then check what codes are showing.

Post the scan results and let us know on the forum.

Car-Doctor.
Re: Advise Me About Honda E.O.D by MSItachi: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
My car oil is shorting like crazy. But it doesn't smoke undecided

Pls advise. Do I change my engine?

Honda 2004
Ex

Every other thing works fine
Re: Advise Me About Honda E.O.D by bdek(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2015
MSItachi:
My car oil is shorting like crazy. But it doesn't smoke undecided

Pls advise. Do I change my engine?

Honda 2004
Ex

Every other thing works fine

check the oil spec,there is something on top cylinder u need to check ,i forgot the name ,are you driving like me ,then reduce ur aggressive driving.
Re: Advise Me About Honda E.O.D by Bossken(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
I have enjoyed reading all your comments, both good, bad and ugle. one thing i know is that there is no car that doesn't have its own challenges. It is very rosy when it has no issues but the moment it starts, u hate it. for HONDA EOD, i use one and i love the car. good maintenance culture will help u spend less on the car. be observant to every sound and ensure u rectify it ASAP before it degenerates to some more complicated problems. It is a status car by our mentality but the basic challenge is that we don't have good hands to fix our cars in nigeria. currently, i am looking at taking mine to honda centres so it can be on safe hands.
Enjoy your EOD guyz

1 Like

Re: Advise Me About Honda E.O.D by Bossken(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2015
This link below is for Honda EOD manual
http://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs/OM/AH/AAC0505OM/enu/AC0505OM.pdf

My EOD is fantastic. Its just about you listening carefully to the unusual sounds from the car engine and having a good mechanic, then you are good to go.
Re: Advise Me About Honda E.O.D by zhikirullah(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello, our rates crashed, You can now ship your car from USA for as low as $780 with irresistible pick-up cost from any location in USA, other items such as cosmetics, fashion, electronics etc for as low as $3/lbs...saving up to 40% on your global procurement or shipping service.

We have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy internationally at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Maserati Genesi Will Eat Your Car For Lunch (photos) / "My Son Is A Lawyer" Sticker On A Car In Ibadan (Pictured) / See Why You Should Mind What You Keep In Your Car Especially In Hot Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.