Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me (18494 Views)

My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics) / HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by intelligen(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hello pals, I am in my late twenties and have a girlfriend who I adore with passion. She adores me as well. Adding to that, I love her, but my issue with her is that she hardly calls or even flash me. Her usual excuse is that she rarely has air time. And even when I send her air time, she just calls to say "Thank you" and that will be it till she runs out of credit again. I have complained several times about this uncaring attitude of hers but there has been no change. Although she claims to love me and says she sees me as her husband (I am yet to propose to her). I am contemplating walking out of our relationship which is just four month old because I feel it is one sided. I am completely fed up. Please house, tell me what you think.

P.S - She schools in another town and far away from me also.

Your advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by pendo89(f): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
see wahala?
She's ur galfren not girlfriend so stop wasting time on this girl.
Trust me if a girl loves you she will be glued to her phone 24/7 waiting for ur call and will spend more calling you than anybody else.
Stop forcing this cz it aint going nowhere.
Or give yourself a break and see what she does.Reverse psycho works at times.

15 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by pronysha(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hi there, well as a woman, I know that if a lady likes or loves a guy, a woman does not hold back regardless. I sure hope am not gonna hurt your feelings when I say this but that lady does not love you. I guess she’s just not that in to you. But I’ll tell you something, don't tell her you are leaving her, just start ignoring her and start doing what she does to you, I can guarantee you that she will step up.....every one wants what they can't have. Good luck wink.

20 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Rocktation(f): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
She's probably being elusive to make you want her more. And just probably does not know when to stop.

3 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by intelligen(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
@pendo89,tnx a million,am grateful@pronysha...tnx dear..i tried dat,i didnt cal her for close to a week..n wen i eventualy decided to cal her cos i was missng her..she reactd by complaing n interogatng me on why i had nt calld her for days..i was dumbfounded n suprisd dat she felt d same i felt wen she dosent call..i confrontd er wt dis tot of mine n she apologisd dat she wld change,since then,notin has changed..bt i ve a feelng she's cheatng on me tho she has denied dis several times..

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Meldini(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
dude find another gal am sowi 2 say, dat gal dont rly luv u shes jus keepin u as a substitute incase d one shes has presently mess up den she wil hv 2 console herself its an advice find another

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by kpolli(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
pendo89: see wahala?
She's ur[b] galfren not girlfriend[/b] so stop wasting time on this girl.
Trust me if a girl loves you she will be glued to her phone 24/7 waiting for ur call and will spend more calling you than anybody else.
Stop forcing this cz it aint going nowhere.
Or give yourself a break and see what she does.Reverse psycho works at times.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
Rocktation: She's probably being elusive to make you want her more. And just probably does not know when to stop.
#coughs#
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by uboma(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
intelligen: Hi pals,am a guy in his late twenties n i ve a galfren i adore wt passion...i luv her so much,bt my issue wt her is dat she hardly calls or even flashes me...on d xcuse dat she dosent ve airtime,even wen i send her airtime,she only cals to say tank u n dat's it...ve complaind severaly to her bout dis uncaring atitude bt der's no change tho she claims she loves me n even sees me as her husbnd( tho ve nt proposed to her)...presntly,am contemplatng walkng out of dis 4mths old relatnship cos i feel it's a one-sided relatnshp coupled wt d fact dat am completely fed up...pls wat do u guys tink?(she's a student n stays far away frm me)
for the sake of curiosity, how old is ur gf? Is she a minor or an adult like u? Without giving details abt her age, i cannot give an objective opinion...

4 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by intelligen(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
D girl in questn is 24yrs old n a final yr studnt of a university in d south south...,@rocktatiön,i dnt tink so judging frm her attitude tho ve neva rili tot in dat direction...tnx al d same

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by queensmith: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
stop calling her and buying her credit, she will know how to find a way to call you immediately!

4 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Rocktation(f): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
#coughs#

What's up with your throat, mister?
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by frankgreat(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
pronysha:
Hi there, well as a woman, I know that if a lady likes or loves a guy, a woman does not hold back regardless. I sure hope am not gonna hurt your feeling when I say this but that lady does not love you. I guess she’s just not that in to you. But I’ll tell you something, don't tell her you are leaving her, just start ignoring her and start doing what she does to you, I can guarantee you that she will step up.....every one wants what they can't have. Good luck wink.
i agree wiv her...jst try nd ignore her...even wen she calls pick nd tell her u busy she shld call u bk...if she doesnt call u too dnt call, she ll eventually call nd ask y dnt u call bk, nd wen she ask? tell her u were so tired...continue dis nd u ll see d diff...trust me

8 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Michaelamo: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
am almost in the same mess,and the advice I got was to just give her space to either value or show me what see really wants,the truth is that....when we men fall in love,we see the fact but we still push for it.....I think am starting my giving her space today..
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by uboma(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
intelligen: D girl in questn is 24yrs old n a final yr studnt of a university in d south south...,@rocktatiön,i dnt tink so judging frm her attitude tho ve neva rili tot in dat direction...tnx al d same

since she is 24 yrs old and stil behaves non-chalantly towards u, i'd advise that u dump her sorry arse. You displayed ur over caring attitude towards her frm the start. Do not show a woman that u love so much else she wil take u for a ride. U need to act the man in the relatnship and stop being a sissy

6 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by intelligen(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
Michaelamo: am almost in the same mess,and the advice I got was to just give her space to either value or show me what see really wants,the truth is that....when we men fall in love,we see the fact but we still push for it.....I think am starting my giving her space today..
Michaelamo: am almost in the same mess,and the advice I got was to just give her space to either value or show me what see really wants,the truth is that....when we men fall in love,we see the fact but we still push for it.....I think am starting my giving her space today..
my broda...e no easy at all,funny enof,its always d guy dat dosent cherish dem dat dey end up with..

2 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Rocktation:
What's up with your throat, mister?
Nothing's up my throat, ma'am. You just seem so. . . experienced.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by mimima(f): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
but wait a minute oooo

It might be her kind of person.Myself i do same ,my hussy,friends and my siblings have been complaining,its not that i dont have airtime,but its my just my nature.Am trying to improve anyway
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by ICEMAN01(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
Just out of interest..have you guys been intimate with each other?....and if/when you are together..what is her mood like towards you? Is she romantic with you or stand-offish?..cos thats the best way to determine if she is for real or just another fake!..In my opinion she's the latter and should have been dumped months ago!..Sounds to me she is just using you for credit...and cos you are happy to oblige she is selfishly taking advantage....

women sef..una awuf too much!

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by ICEMAN01(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
mimima: but wait a minute oooo

It might be her kind of person.Myself i do same ,my hussy,friends and my siblings have been complaining,its not that i dont have airtime,but its my just my nature.Am trying to improve anyway
The GF is using the Dude for credit..airtime is not the issue here..she doesn't have the time for my guy..simple!
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Flashaldrin(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
pronysha: that lady does not love you. I guess she’s just not that in to you. But I’ll tell you something, don't tell her you are leaving her, just start ignoring her and start doing what she does to you, I can guarantee you that she will step up.....every one wants what they can't have. Good luck wink.
i endorse this with emphasis on the bolded. . .
queensmith: stop calling her and buying her credit, she will know how to find a way to call you immediately!
and this. . . .
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Onegai(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
Dude, she's not that into you. The fact that you didn't call her for a week and it didn't occur to a 24-yr old almost graduate to call and check on you, particularly in these perilous times we live in, in Nigeria, well, what does that tell you? Instead, she waited for you to call so she could complain that your weekly recharge card sending and stroking-her-ego phonecall hadn't come in.

14 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Rocktation(f): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Nothing's up my throat, ma'am. You just seem so. . . experienced.

I'm just no bringer of bad news, you know me. undecided
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by intelligen(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tnx a lot frens...am realy n gradualy envisaging how to solve d puzzle wt ur tremendous n incisive comments...i jst feel a bit lighter now cos ve been pretty worried over dis,no tanks to my luv 4 her..tho i must mentn dat ve stopd sendng her airtym for quite a wile now...n funy enof she dosent make demands on me,besides she always tels me she dosent want to lose me...dat's y it apears more confusng b4 i brought it to dis forum...bt i gues d solutn is nt far fetched now...tnx once again
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by DonTim1: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
@op, for guys dat av been into dis game u realize dat thr r som babes u call only in time of congi, dats same wit ladie wu dnt call u at all,if a lady. Loves u,even wen u r far,ur voice is d. Bridge,d magic n substitute for presence, "a mans voice alone is enof for a lady over d distance" abi sistas I lie? So @op,if u don nak am apako FIND ya way else form mugu till she come,nak am ur own and act nonchalant 2.

Wow make talk no too much jor, guy go package ur inner game doubleyourdatingadvice.com for tips

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by MissEZ(f): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
I am leaning more to the side that this babe doesnt love you, if she did you wont have to manipulate or even give her a reason to call you. While giving her space to miss you and call you on her own is not a bad idea, in a relationship as new as yours (4 months) i see no reason why this should already be happening. The fact that you already did not call for a week and all she did was complain when you eventually did tells me that she either doesnt love you or she is seeing someone else. In your shoes, i will walk away and find someone else that appreciates me.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Lose the broad jorh. If she does not have time for you as much as you want and does not change after you complain, this means that she does not want to makesacrifice and does not want to be in the relationship. Simple
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by coalcoal1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
from what i've read so far, u are her BACKUP PLAN
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by laykhorn(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hmmmn! You don't jes conclude overnight that your relationship has come to a halt. The thing is, try to see her nd discuss with her. If things dont improve then tel her to call it short. Love is the foundation of a relationship and,Communication and Trust are the two things that runs d relationship
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Dvibs: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
okay
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by makky(f): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
Funny enof u got the answer ryt there in front of u but u still ask question. A call is one of d simplest yardsticks to measure a true relationship/feeling. And the truth is when its more=care which maybe love but if its less=careless/no feelings/ someone else. I for one have a very terrible call attitude, i may not call my siblings or friends in weeks but nothing will stop me from not hearing my man's voice when i wake, during d day & last thing at night cos he is my peace n happiness. He doesnt have to send me credit n i will never ask and in such situation watch d way he will gladly send u d credit with surprise when u tell him that ur out of credit thats why u cudnt call, the worst part of it is i will feel bad even using d credit to make other calls. A man dating u and caring for u aint stupid so stop feeling u can cheat him, he plainly just likes u. Shes not seeing u alone believe me, but she doesnt wanna let u go either. U can either choose to stay or luk at d brighter side: Ur Call!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / . / Eat My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.