Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity (13740 Views)

Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD / NNPC Raises Import As Kaduna, P'harcourt Refineries Remain Shut / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

Incompetence: lacking of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action. For instance, delibrately misinforming the public about ongoing actions to fight terrorism directed at non moslems

I have give your senseless statement some meaning...
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem: But i dont get this.
why is it that any little criticism targeted at the retardeen, his supporters will always bring up this ethnic card. Are they that dumb? I live in ND and it seems its only perculiar to NLers supporters ooo

But you and your dad are from the same ethnic group...I really dont see why anyone is offended anytime you call your dad retardeen
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Demdem(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

But you and your dad are from the same ethnic group...I really dont see why anyone is offended anytime you call your dad retardeen

Did u just say ur dad is the retardeen? Abegii, clarify this well. Read my post well also
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by niddamugu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
Eccl. 1v9: The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

What does anyone expect the belabored man to do? - Nothing. In 1983, NECOM building on Marina was gutted by fire. The then president, Alh. Shehu Shagari, came to the scene and saw how the fire was fairing. Shortly after, he went straight to the airport and flew out of the country for this same UN summit. What does anyone expect the belabored Jonathan to do? - Nothing.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by shymex(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

DaGayLover, get off GEJ's nuts - he has a wife. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by ballabriggs: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

[size=18pt]GBOLAKA!!![/size]

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by sesanrota(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
we dont pray for bad things to happen but the way pple comment here sometimes makes me sick, put urself in the position of the victims, luckily you werent killed, wont you blame the system?, who heads the system?, My hrt only ges to those that will be affected again in this crisis, Well GEJ can keep writing speech with time, speech alone wont solve dis issue wen dis attack spreads
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
sesanrota: we dont pray for bad things to happen but the way pple comment here sometimes makes me sick, put urself in the position of the victims, luckily you werent killed, wont you blame the system?, who heads the system?, My hrt only ges to those that will be affected again in this crisis, Well GEJ can keep writing speech with time, speech alone wont solve dis issue wen dis attack spreads

What a sane and balanced brain
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Akshow: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
saxywale:

But the problem is insecurity drives away investors and businesses.
u de mind d mumu
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

DaGayLover, get off GEJ's nuts - he has a wife. undecided undecided undecided

I didn't know you were looking at his nuts all this while, is that why you attack him so much...you have eyes for his nuts...
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

Did u just say ur dad is the retardeen? Abegii, clarify this well. Read my post well also

Ok, I am sorry...
But has your father ever ruled a ward or local government before?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by teetee1: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
mufc009: Am in Rio de jenairo with my gf and we are dancing samba with GEJ
He said he will be back in naija before the end of week

I hope say na DANA AIR una go board>>>
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
ballabriggs:
[size=18pt]GBOLAKA!!![/size]

Thanks for the spell checker intervention, please could you kindly do the same on the rest of my post..
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

Ok, I am sorry...

What about ur papa, bros dacrazy. answer that one first?
was it in obia-Akpor or Ahoada?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
Retardeen jonathan has taken incompetence to a new level

How can your nation be in turmoil and all you can think of is a trip to Brazil?

This m0r0n should vacate the seat if its too big for him.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

What about ur papa, bros dacrazy. answer that one first?
was it in obia-Akpor or Ahoada?
No my father has not, but I respect myself and not call the president names, especially if i didnt have any other sensible thing to say.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by 2mch(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin cheesy. Well June has come and almost gone. But these damn BH's are still bombing. They didnt listen to GEJ. So what next can GEJ do except just to pretend it is not happening. You know some people believe if they ignore a situation long enough it will go away. grin grin grin grin. Freshness abounds.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by bigfat01: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
you wan make he dey for nigeria like yardua ? logo / website for your business holla at me below ..

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Demdem(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:
No my father has not, but I respect myself and not call the president names, especially if i didnt have any other sensible thing to say.

Dacrazy, what about those that are old enough to be ur papa that u call names on this forum? these ones includes IBB, Buhari, Tinubu, Even late Yaradua etc have u attacked those that call them names on this forum?
Now that its the turn of the retardeen, u are crying blue murder because he is an ijaw just like u. dacrazy, ur hypocrisy knows no bound. Go commit suicide if u arent ok with retardeen. grin grin

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by ifihearam: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
If he cancels the trip you will complain,he has gone now you are still complaing. What is wrong with you people sef? So because some idiots are making trouble here ann there,the president should just sit and cry all day long abi?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

Dacrazy, what about those that are old enough to be ur papa that u call names on this forum? these ones includes IBB, Buhari, Tinubu, Even late Yaradua etc have u attacked those that call them names on this forum?
Now that its the turn of the retardeen, u are crying blue murder because he is an ijaw just like u. dacrazy, ur hypocrisy knows no bound. Go commit suicide if u arent ok with retardeen. grin grin

Surely you know how these mor0ns think.

When they attavck others old enough to be their dad, the forget all about their morals when Retardeen is given the same treatment they shout
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

You left Buhari, the chief instigator of the crisis in the north and is attacking GEJ, just because he is Ijaw...
why should I be worried if you call someone better far than your father retardeed...I can't even imagin what category your dad falls into
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by doofanc: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

Ok, I am sorry...

kindly stop being a ill-bred nuisance. What has his dad got 2 do with issue at hand?

if Gej knows the situation is too much 4 him, why not leave d stage for the person who can?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

When they attavck others old enough to be their dad, the forget all about their morals when Retardeen is given the same treatment they shout

The word retardeen is now directly associated with dayokanu and dumbdumb...
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Demdem(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats why they are called hypocrites
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
doofanc:

kindly stop being a ill-bred nuisance. What has his dad got 2 do with issue at hand?

if Gej knows the situation is too much 4 him, why not leave d stage for the person who can?

My friend, cover yoor face with your underware and reason for a moment...if his dad hadn't failed in his parental duties...would he be calling the president of the country retardeen, because he needs access to free oil...
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by bigfat01: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
una wan jonathna die for nigeria like yaradua

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

Thats why they are called hypocrites
The retardeen crew converge
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

You left Buhari, the chief instigator of the crisis in the north and is attacking GEJ, just because he is Ijaw...

dacrazy, why do u lie so much. Why is this chief instigator still on his farm in Daura. FYI, i love and have lovely ijaw friends because live with them

why should I be worried if you call someone better far than your father retardeed...I can't even imagin what category your dad falls into

U call other people's father's names but u dont want urs to be called? Dacrazy, u are mad oooo
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by bigfat01: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
logo and website design

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:
The retardeen crew converge

Go commit suicide if u arent happy with it grin grin my president, the kai-kai loving president is the retardeen.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by baslone: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
Why is this crazy dude embarrassing himself all over the place? shocked

Explosion In Maiduguri As Sanusi Visits / PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal / Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson