Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity (13738 Views)

Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD / NNPC Raises Import As Kaduna, P'harcourt Refineries Remain Shut / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by hillsate: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

(If you brain cannot understand my post, how is it my fault? Allow me to handle the retardeen crew as best I see fit...unless you wont to include your sorry ass in their crew...

I guess now we understand why foreign schools demand TOEFL before you are admitted for PostGrad or degree courses even when your lingua franca is English or you've been taught in English all your life. Thanks DALOVER for being a perfect example.

@DALOVER, we apologise. We thought we were engaging someone with some understanding of english language. Alas we were wrong. Guys pease hit the ignore botton when you see DALOVER's missles.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by ujchief(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
As if his prescence can limit the rate of bombing and violence. Hasnt he been in aso rock all these while? Abeg, let him go, let me see how he'll addres the isues of security in his bid to lure the so called 'foreign investors'. It was at a related convention at korea that he did say boko haram wil end in june, lets await the new date he wil fix for his audience at brazil.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by philip0906(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine:

Actually silly for people to say the President can't travel, simply because Boko Haram decided to unleash their foolishness with the covert support of the locals . . . A routine foolishness that led to a reprisal

[b]When the Northern leaders decide to call their dogs to order . .then we can discuss[/b] cool
hehehe. . .dats all d best u could mutter? just look @ d trick used by Gej sycophants 2 defend their idol's ineptitude-blaming d northerners like jona is not the c-in-c of Nigeria(d north included 4 now)? sick
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
Na today country dey burn.Make e no come do Ajala.E fi omololo le jare
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
hillsate:

I guess now we understand why foreign schools demand TOEFL before you are admitted for PostGrad or degree courses even when your lingua franca is English or you've been taught in English all your life. Thanks DALOVER for being a perfect example.

@DALOVER, we apologise. We thought we were engaging someone with some understanding of english language. Alas we were wrong. Guys pease hit the ignore botton when you see DALOVER's missles.

I am sorry my english is not that good, I am Isoko, not english....
Where is the ignore button?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Nasri100(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

We can't get such a headline until you, your family and parents are on the plane, then the headline will apear to the happiness of all

Hey retard dunno what to say to you but lemme correct ur english first We cant get such AN headline.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by elari(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
ITbomb: So because of some disillusioned fellows up north, the President should be held down from an important international event that has been planned for long to open opportunity for business in Nigeria.
Next time they will wait for an event to cause confusion.
. . . Its people like u that need to be tied to stakes and burnt down to ashes. All the important international events he has been attending,which of the series of lectures has he taken down and tried to implement in Nigeria? How will ur so called "opportunity for Nigeria" be realized when the security of the nation is in shambles? U are just a cretin. Sit back, build ur place and investors will come in their thousands. Bt since u are an i.diot, go read about how Dubai became a universally accepted commercial hub.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nasri100:

Hey retard dunno what to say to you but lemme correct ur english first We cant get such AN headline.
Point taken
Message delivered!!
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by pendusky(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
nairalady: i dnt think he (GEJ) is wrong here
wil u cancel his trip?

jalal:
Jonathan Off To Brazil As
Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height
Of Insensitivity

Did he jst plan goin or he has planned it a long time ago? Huh? Matchew!
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by jmaine: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
hehehe. . .dats all d best u could mutter? just look @ d trick used by Gej sycophants 2 defend their idol's ineptitude-blaming d northerners like jona is not the c-in-c of Nigeria(d north included 4 now)? sick

Useless attempt at sounding intelligent . . . how does his travelling to Brazil affect the situation of things when the security outfit are already activated to stem the brewing inter religious war . . .Despite the obvious foolishness from the Northern dogs who go about picking soft targets to bomb on the behest and delight of their overlord . . . . .

When the locals say No to BH . . .they will be decimated speedily . . .as far as they still enjoy stealth local support . .the security can only try . .but the security challenge will still linger . . .

Please when next you chose to quote my post . .try as much as possible not to disappoint . . .

Thanks cool
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
pendusky:
wil u cancel his trip?
Did he jst plan goin or he has planned it a long time ago? Huh? Matchew!

If you plan a trip a long time ago and one of your children had an accident yesterday, still in critical condition in hospital would you still go?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by pendusky(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
chewing popcorn while SMH! Minions ful here!

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by DaLover(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
pendusky: chewing popcorn while SMH! Minions ful here!
wetin happen nah?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by pendusky(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

If you plan a trip a long time ago and one of your children had an accident yesterday, still in critical condition in hospital would you still go?

direct d question to ur self...if i wer u, i would reply dis way. U have, servants *generals*security personels*doctors* wat else do u want to make ur son get wel?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by philip0906(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine:

Useless attempt at sounding intelligent . . . how does his travelling to Brazil affect the situation of things when the security outfit are already activated to stem the brewing inter religious war . . .Despite the obvious foolishness from the Northern dogs who go about picking soft targets to bomb on the behest and delight of their overlord . . . . .

When the locals say No to BH . . .they will be decimated speedily . . .as far as they still enjoy stealth local support . .the security can only try . .but the security challenge will still linger . . .

Please when next you chose to quote my post . .try as much as possible not to disappoint . . .

Thanks cool
useless attempt 2 defend mr fresh air. . .ofcourse his travelling 2 brazil does not affect nada cos when hes in d country,boko boys still spill blood and all jona can do is to shed crocodile tears.Keep blaming d northerners until d whole shyte spills over and consumes u.It all began 4rm a state and now its movinge rapidly.Besides u did not answer my question-who'z d c-in-c? is his job limited 2 as rock or the south south?
please when next you choose to answer my post. . .try as much as possible not to disappoint. . .
Thanks cool
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by jmaine: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
useless attempt 2 defend mr fresh air. . .ofcourse his travelling 2 brazil does not affect nada cos when hes in d country,boko boys still spill blood and all jona can do is to shed crocodile tears.Keep blaming d northerners until d whole shyte spills over and consumes u.It all began 4rm a state and now its movinge rapidly.Besides u did not answer my question-who'z d c-in-c? is his job limited 2 as rock or the south south?
please when next you choose to answer my post. . .try as much as possible not to disappoint. . .
Thanks cool

lol . .the same silly attempt to say nothing tangible . . . What were trying to say again bruv ? undecided . . .You need to up your game to engage me . . . Cos imma decide to ignore your next purposeless point . . .

in line with the thread . . .Your sorry alike beings are implying that GEJ as the C-in C . .is not suppose to travel out to attend international functions . . . when the security outfit he commands are doing his bidding trying to curtail the boko ediots, despite the difficult terrain cos of the support they (BH) enjoy among the locals bar Kano state a bit . . .

What exactly are you yapping about undecided . . . Upgrade and be consistent abeg . . . .
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by hillsate: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine:

Thanks cool

how does your being around in the hospital when your child is sick affect the situation of things? Aren't there doctors, nurses etc activated to take care of your son?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by donigspain(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
Please, I need some clarifications here... Who is usually addressed as the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER of a state?
I vividly recall Gov. Sullivan Chime (Enugu state) ordering security outfits within the state to apprehend and possibly shoot (on resistance/attack) any person or group of persons holding 'illegal' gathering during the subsidy protest. So, may I know why the two governors (Kaduna and Yobe) can't give such orders and must wait for GEJ to do so (as some are trying to make it seem here)?
Please, I need clarifications...
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
donigspain: Please, I need some clarifications here... Who is usually addressed as the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER of a state?
I vividly recall Gov. Sullivan Chime (Enugu state) ordering security outfits within the state to apprehend and possibly shoot (on resistance/attack) any person or group of persons holding 'illegal' gathering during the subsidy protest. So, may I know why the two governors (Kaduna and Yobe) can't give such orders and must wait for GEJ to do so (as some are trying to make it seem here)?
Please, I need clarifications...

Look at what your constitution says of the power of a Governor.

215. (1) There shall be -

(a) an Inspector-General of Police who, subject to section 216(2) of this Constitution shall be appointed by the President on the advice of the Nigeria Police Council from among serving members of the Nigeria Police Force;

(b) a Commissioner of Police for each state of the Federation who shall be appointed by the Police Service Commission.

(2) The Nigeria Police Force shall be under the command of the Inspector-General of Police and contingents of the Nigeria Police Force stationed in a state shall, subject to the authority of the Inspector-General of Police, be under the command of the Commissioner of Police of that state.

(3) The President or such other Minister of the Government of the Federation as he may authorise in that behalf may give to the Inspector-General of Police such lawful directions with respect to the maintenance and securing of public safety and public order as he may consider necessary, and the Inspector-General of Police shall comply with those direction or cause them to be compiled with.

(4) Subject to the provisions of this section, the Governor of a state or such Commissioner of the Government state as he may authorise in that behalf, may give to the Commissioner of Police of that state such lawful directions with respect to the maintenance and securing of public safety and public order within the state as he may consider necessary, and the Commissioner of Police shall comply with those directions or cause them to be complied with:

Provided that before carrying out any such directions under the foregoing provisions of this subsection the Commissioner of Police may request that the matter be referred to the President or such minister of the Government of the Federation as may be authorised in that behalf by the President for his directions.

(5) The question whether any, and if so what, directions have been given under this section shall not be inquired into in any court.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#NigeriaPoliceForce
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by mufc009(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
FGN(GEJ) is the No. 1 suspect behind these bombing,reasons?
-The man in white jallabiyyah arrested in Bayelsa attempting to bomb a church months ago, where is he?
-The John that was caught with grenades, AK 47 and ammunition attempting to attack a ministerial briefing at Radio House....where is he?
-What about the Abu Qaqa SSS claimed to have arrested?
Why can't the retardeen act on those arrested? Ode oshi
Aye e ma baje last ni I swear
Gej is just playing scramble will naija life ni jare

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by stanelvis(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem: the ones he has gone for before now, what benefit did Nigeria get from them? The other day when he went to CHOGM, na scandal the retardeen brought back. Nonsense.

what will u have him do? Should he carry a matchet and join the party.
Is there no governor in that state.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by ismhab(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
NOT WISHING HIM SAFE JOURNEY.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by pendusky(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
hillsate:

how does your being around in the hospital when your child is sick affect the situation of things? Aren't there doctors, nurses etc activated to take care of your son?

tell them
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by sammirano: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
kutchs: How shameful it is dat any1 who dares say smetin in the govt‘s favour is termed ‘regionally based‘ yet those who condemn are seen as objective. Really shameful. GEJ yes may be the C-In-C but he has the actual power to command delegated to the service chiefs, the IG, SS director, are these very pple travelling with him to Brazil? Are they not on the ground? Why must he stop other engagements to focus on just one even when pple have been mobilized to do that? Perhaps GEJ must carry a Kalashinikov or AK 47 into the streets of Damaturu and Kaduna b4 we are satisfied. The army, police and SS are on the ground dealing with the problem, that they have not yet succeeded in flushing these undesirable elements out is not enof reason why the presidents must shun his international obligations.

who don't obama leave his oval office when they launched the attack on osama, he was keenly involved in the process even to give directives.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by jmaine: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
hillsate:

Very Petty attempt . . Now let me get to your petty level . . .

(1) My not being there will not stop my son from getting the requisite medications to get well

(2) Paying the hospital bills is the most important part of the issue than my presence

(3)If am not chanced . .My wife or any close member of the family can deputize for me till i get back . . .afterall . . .am not going forever . . .

is the Vice President and his security chiefs handicapped without his presence ? despite having the go ahead to see to issues till he return's

Where they appointed or chosen to be fashionable objects ?

You see why we said people just critisize for the sake of it . .
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by philip0906(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
hillsate:

u r not doing jmaine any favours cos his/her/its brain is 2 slow like his master jona 2 comprehend that. . .
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by philip0906(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine:

lol . .the same silly attempt to say nothing tangible . . . What were trying to say again bruv ? undecided . . .You need to up your game to engage me . . . Cos imma decide to ignore your next purposeless point . . .

in line with the thread . . .Your sorry alike beings are implying that GEJ as the C-in C . .is not suppose to travel out to attend international functions . . . when the security outfit he commands are doing his bidding trying to curtail the boko ediots, despite the difficult terrain cos of the support they (BH) enjoy among the locals bar Kano state a bit . . .

What exactly are you yapping about undecided . . . Upgrade and be consistent abeg . . . .

whoever told u u're smart told u d biggest lie ever.U need 2 descend on that person. . .what exactly r u yapping about? u r just swinging 4rm left 2 right.pity u
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by jmaine: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
whoever told u u're smart told u d biggest lie ever.U need 2 descend on that person. . .what exactly r u yapping about? u r just swinging 4rm left 2 right.pity u

Lol . . .Empty dude always tryna get attention . .Your noticed . . Next Please cool
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by philip0906(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine:

Very Petty attempt . . Now let me get to your petty level . . .

(1) My not being there will not stop my son from getting the requisite medications to get well

(2) Paying the hospital bills is the most important part of the issue than my presence

(3)If am not chanced . .My wife or any close member of the family can deputize for me till i get back . . .afterall . . .am not going forever . . .

is the Vice President and his security chiefs handicapped without his presence ? despite having the go ahead to see to issues till he return's

Where they appointed or chosen to be fashionable objects ?

You see why we said people just critisize for the sake of it . .

lame u. . .
1.u'll prolly be in a night club or having a drink in d bar while ur son dies. Those parents who postpone all travel and business plans 2 attend to their sick kids r foolish right?
2. Paying d bills is d most important.Kindly tell us hw mr jona has done just that?
3. My wife or my family member has got 2 be competent 2.Not lazying and sleeping instead of deputizing 4 me while my son is dying.
Kindly tell us what sambo is/has doing/done 2 contribute his own quota 2 stop d mess?
You see why people are just foolish in d name of sycophansm?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by philip0906(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine:

Lol . . .Empty dude always tryna get attention . .Your noticed . . Next Please cool
common act mature. . .remember this is a faceless forum?stop acting like some smart geek on a faceless forum.Try and keep it real
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by pendusky(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
hillsate:

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by samsuny(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
Earth summit my foot. How many times has Obama left his country for some nonsensical tea party? Nigeria is in a war and the Commander-In-Chief must be on ground to give commands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation / Nigeria Airforce Launched Aerial Patrol Over Sambisa Forest (video) / Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.