Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111415 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kristofa09(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2012
Jummsy: Don't mind them! The sad part is even the fact that after all this their story telling, some gullible people will still go ahead and dail that number.
helo jumsy.hw r u.sup wth wth those guys at bua?hpe they r doing u guys wel?whts their pakage like,n r they stil recruitin?u cn email me.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hadasha: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Pls I want to know if TTC Mobile is one of the fake companies in nigeria. Pls Your help is urgently needed.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by LAdepartment: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
@nairaland me myself I'm a victim of all these fake company... Allstates @ ikeja, wellness home @ isolo o'neal coporation @ ogunlana drive..esther something n co. Dey only extort money from us but nothin to show 4 it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 6:46am On Sep 14, 2012
kristofa09:
helo jumsy.hw r u.sup wth wth those guys at bua?hpe they r doing u guys wel?whts their pakage like,n r they stil recruitin?u cn email me.
Yeah, we are enjoying the place and from what we were told, the recruitment is still on. Just be hopeful while trying others. God'll grant you a good job. I'm sure of that!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
I believe you are one of her staff...Hmmmm! trying to defend them. undecided
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kristofa09(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2012
Jummsy: Yeah, we are enjoying the place and from what we were told, the recruitment is still on. Just be hopeful while trying others. God'll grant you a good job. I'm sure of that!
i realy hpe so...pls kip me posted o.infact,drop ur email so i can send my number acros.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Timomessy(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2012
have been to Allstate before, but didnt pay the N2,500 for the form and recommendation letter, agent jobs are not the best, except the person is working in that organization ur abt to work, HE/SHE can link u to getting a job with them and by paying him/her the amount u agree on.
Plz, dont fall victim of SEAWAY NIG.CO ALONG oregun road Ikeja.. plz be careful am tired of applying tru gently coz they also go online to source for this vacancies they have @ hand.. so go online and apply. tanx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Timomessy(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2012
marcopollo:
The best way to knw if a job agency is fake is if they startd asking u to pay sm amount of money before u got d job. Beware!

i think those poeple are fake. coz they sent me the same text but didnt attend. any google.com company will not send u a text for an interview with their number but with their company, some might send with their number and refer u to their companys address.. thats is the good recruitting process
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Timomessy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
awotoyeabass: how do you know they are scammers? did you gave it a try and you see it was a scam? if you aren't interested in a business doesnt mean you should blacklist them cos you are making a very big mistake wellness home will change ur life if you want to be financially free and be your own boss. Its a pity you're misguiding people

yes, seaway NIG .co are scammers too, they collected N1,500 telling me is for medical fee before i start the job, he then gave me unprofessional recommendation letter to Niger Insurance company @ ikeJa. of which doesnt relate to seaway NIG co. dont pay for any employment agency or else, u will regret at last
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AMossley(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
i too got a msg recently from VHR,I was asked to come to Iyana Ipaja,on getting to d address,the house is an uncompleted one,I then called the number sent to me and was told that it was a mistake that they meant Iyana isolo.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kennycee(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2012
House whp else was invited for this aptitude test with no indication of the name of the company.

U have been shortlisted for an aptitude test sheduled to hold on 17/09/12 by 2pm @ No. 15 Adekumbi crescent, off oluwaleyimu street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emtar(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
NIGERIA CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS, IMMIGRATION, SSS. I shall be grateful to hear full information about the stated corps recruitment exercise/form for 2012/2013 . Please send the info into my email < lmlarryme+rukk@gmail.com > Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 5:15am On Sep 17, 2012
[quote author=kristofa09]
i realy hpe so...pls kip me posted o.infact,drop ur email so i can send my number acros.[/quoteum
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kristofa09(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
Jummsy: baturejummai@gmail.com
jumsy,chek ur inbox.d numba is there.thank u.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mimiok(f): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Kennycee: House whp else was invited for this aptitude test with no indication of the name of the company.

U have been shortlisted for an aptitude test sheduled to hold on 17/09/12 by 2pm @ No. 15 Adekumbi crescent, off oluwaleyimu street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja
Lagos.

I got this invite from HSA, does anyone know if the Agency is genuine?

U are invited for interview & immediate job placement if qualified @ No. 104 St. Finbars Road, C.M.S B/Stop Opposite C.M.S Grammar School, Akoka, Bariga-Lagos. U must be domiciled in Lagos. Date: 17/09/2012; Time: 2p.m. tk.stoaks@gmail.com; 8025036818
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by buddy26: 1:27am On Sep 18, 2012
may God help us with this useless Agent o. im once a victim Esther Breakthrough. infact i borrow the money wey i take go ni self. they better change their name to JUDAS BREAKAWAY.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
Guys please lets be very careful when seeking for job. The so called VHR,HR and wellness home, i think they are not a genuine recruitment agency. If any recruiter does not indicate the company its recruiting for, it is wise for you not to apply. If they tell you the name of the company they are recruiting for, you can then on your own make enquiries from such company to acsertain if they are recruiting.
Please my friends, lets be properly guided.
VHR,HR or whatever they call themselves are deceivers because they are not specific with their recruitment name. They are all deceiveres, i means hungry men looking for money to extort from us.smileycheesy ;DGuys please lets be very careful when seeking for job. The so called VHR,HR and wellness home, i think they are not a genuine recruitment agency. If any recruiter does not indicate the company its recruiting for, it is wise for you not to apply. If they tell you the name of the company they are recruiting for, you can then on your own make enquiries from such company to acsertain if they are recruiting.
Please my friends, lets be properly guided.
VHR,HR or whatever they call themselves are deceivers because they are not specific with their recruitment name. They are all deceiveres, i means hungry men looking for money to extort from us.smileycheesy
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by pnicci(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
there is this one in phc called crystabel
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2012
ICSL @ obanikoro is a good recruiting firm mainly for gtb .. but they conduct tests and all that.wit no charges...
Whitecleon too is anuda recruiting firm for wemabank..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by LukeLook: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2012
hw about cgs international - a DDR conflict intervention program company.
www.cgsigroup.com
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by anneabidemi(f): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
We hereby invite u 4 an interview on 27/9/12 at No.12A, Sanyaolu str.Oregun,Lagos.Time 9am. Come 2 d front duplex and also with hard copy of ur CV.
Pls does anyone know abt ds address?I got ds text some minutes ago without even knowing the company dt sent it.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Southpark01: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2012
I got a mail-another obvious scam to say the least. The mail was "supposedly" from Dangote Group. The weird part was I actually applied for a job there. However, these bunch of jobless social misfits were still requesting for my details, and contact. The cherry on top was the issue of a registration fee. I mean who are these miscreants now?? No genuine Organisation or establishment would ask for such! I'm looking to get a job and make money, not pay to get one.

Please, let's all keep a look out for this kind of thing. It seems to be the order of the day now. We need to be cautious and not gullible o! I am so appalled by the whole thing. angry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2012
anneabidemi: We hereby invite u 4 an interview on 27/9/12 at No.12A, Sanyaolu str.Oregun,Lagos.Time 9am. Come 2 d front duplex and also with hard copy of ur CV.
Pls does anyone know abt ds address?I got ds text some minutes ago without even knowing the company dt sent it.

Its pure and verified fake. Infact, fake is written all over the text, u just need to open ur inner eyes to see it. A genuine firm won't use 'u' as you or '4' as for and they will include their company name, website, email and probably numbers to contact them. And how can a firm ask u to come for interview when u didn't apply to work with them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tajsagay(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
Heathstream Alliance : when you hear that name just run coz they are fraudstars

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.