Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1107620 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by winmat(f): 3:02am On Jun 20, 2012
Thank u very much, may God Bless u, do u knw dat I ws almost going to be a victim of Esther Breakthrough, but God saved me, interview day I paid 100 naira,den after d interview I ws asked to pay 2500. But my spirit refused it, bcus I am God's child.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by funkymedina: 4:22am On Jun 20, 2012
Caracta: And why am i seeing 'FACE EMPLOYMENT' at the front page?

I bow o, plus people wey say dey pass " text" no be test?

John the baptist ventures[b][/b] Beware!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by marcopollo(m): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
My friend stop deceiving urself and misleading people. What ure sayn is not ryt. Esther Breakthrough is a scam!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by marcopollo(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2012
kristofa09: Bware of Alstate cnsult.
beware of fantasia at omilani,ijesha,s/lere.

Pls i nid urgent answer to ths one:i i aplied tru jobberman n got a text frm:08100811151
d adres is:15 adekunbi crescent off oluwaleyimu strt,off toyin strt,ikeja.
R these guys 4 real?has anybdy receivd any text frm them?
The best way to knw if a job agency is fake is if they startd asking u to pay sm amount of money before u got d job. Beware!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by unknown247: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2012
Esther Breakthrough are scammers they scammed my cousin #6k for fake employment letter in a fake oil company. Pls pals be very careful with those guys ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH ( E B T)
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kristofa09(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2012
wonda wat d labour union is doin abt ths.

Pls go n gve ur candid opinion here jare:
nairaland.com/962599/must-d-guys-always-foot/2
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Swker(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2012
STA OIL and GAS is also a fake one some other set of people uses fake NBL they will want u to believe that what they sending u is an appointment letter, they will ask for all sort of document that will eventually warrant u to fall into their trap. Meanwhile their fake lawyer e-mail addresses is usually from lawyer.com take note

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by McBic(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2012
I was once a victim of Esther Break through. These people are very smart, they change their name with different abbreviations: EBT; ESTHER BT; E BREAK TROUGH; ETC. People, especially the new corpers passing out from service, need to be aware of the existence of these fake coys.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zeeleso(f): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2012
The question is how is Esther Breakthrough still existing after so many years of scamming people. Is there no Legal Action that the govt can take against them? If anybody knows the appropriate authorities for such cases, i think they should be reported. My sister fell a victim. And yeah when they finally gave her an offer it was at a recharge card selling centre, a lady with years and years of experience o.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by roqchiq(f): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2012
na waa ooo....guys please don't limit this to lagos state only,if you know of any scammers in other states,please share the info.

Nice work guys!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2012
ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH ARE BIGGEST SCAM
THEY ARE THIEVES AND ROBBERS
SO ALSO OTHER JOB FETCHING BUSINESS
THERE IS NO JOB ANYWHERE AND EVEN IF THERE IS, DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE STUPID TO GIVE THE JOBS TO YOU?
DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF PEOPLE
OUR DESPERATION HAS MADE US COMMIT OUT MONEY TO THE HANDS OF 419S
AFTER GIVING YOU A LETTER TO YOUR SO CALLED PLACE, IT'S EITHER THOSE PEOPLE DOES NOT EXIST
OR THEY ARE NOT EMPLOYING
ALL IN ALL, WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE IS SIMPLY WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND RAISE YOUR HOPES UNNECESSARILY
I WISH NIGERIANS COULD JUST GO TO THEIR OFFICE AND DESTROY THEIR PROPERTIES

RUN FOR DEAR LIVES, USE UR MONEY TO RECHARGE CARDS. THAT IS BETTER THAN THROWING IT TO THEM

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Godpinkin(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2012
For job seekers, the only way to avoid being scam is.....DON'T PAY ANY FEE FOR A JOB. i got scammed some years back by PAHCOL an aviation handling company. it was a well cooked job cos they took 2 page on guardian newspaper and also have an office in the airport.3k and the time wasting was a lot.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jude33084(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2012
I don't stay in Lagos bt I know the office of EBT; by the side of one firefighter office ojuelegba opposite the bridge. They have duped me several times coming from Benin to seek for job in Lagos. There is also one now at the other side of the bridge. These guys r fraudstars angry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by femzoclem: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2012

ahahahhhahhahhahaa... i laff in spanish... biko, tell us about the job you were offered and how much is ya monthly salary.. TALK TRU OOOOO
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by femzoclem: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2012
winmat: Thank u very much, may God Bless u, do u knw dat I ws almost going to be a victim of Esther Breakthrough, but God saved me, interview day I paid 100 naira,den after d interview I ws asked to pay 2500. But my spirit refused it, bcus I am God's child.

shut up joooorrrrr.. lolzzz, so na we b devil child abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Isrealbabs(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2012
people should know that any recruiting agent that ask 4 money b4 getting u a job is a scam. while searching 4 job use ur mind
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Reference(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2012
gbomo jomo: there is this one that gave me friend appointment letter for on oil and gas company in Kuwait since last yr. there where asked to pay 400k for visa processing and other things.my friend borrowed money to pay.Till now they have not gone. The company said since kuwait embassy is not in nigeria that they will go from Senegal.January the agent said the cannot go again becos of crisi in dakar.Now the crisis is over and they are still nigeria.before they said it was a contract work,now they said the coy is ready to permanent them. the fuuny thin is that he has not met them physical.All the dealings are thru e-mail

I think your friend should watch CNN Freedom Project before he ends up headless in one God forsaken Bedouin desert. He fell for the oldest trick in the book. Now he should cut his losses while he still can.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Skoopy(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2012
u're a scam, ur profile reads:
vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
A new company in lag(i guess esther breaktrou).....etc
and u are female, maybe u're the esther the proprietor

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by calabaman(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2012
Universal Trust Logistics Services In Yaba. They tell u to buy a registeration form for one thousand and sell six others inorder to get your appointment letter. They called it "PRACTICAL TEST" i did so and was with em for a month. Before i left! Wasnt paid a dime and had to refund the money frm my pocket to angry clients at the end of evrytin. NL's take note... Dont fall victim to these bascards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by acidtalk: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2012
calabaman: Universal Trust Logistics Services In Yaba. They tell u to buy a registeration form for one thousand and sell six others inorder to get your appointment letter. They called it "PRACTICAL TEST" i did so and was with em for a month. Before i left! Wasnt paid a dime and had to refund the money frm my pocket to angry clients at the end of evrytin. NL's take note... Dont fall victim to these bascards

So Recruitment agencies sef get Multi Level Marketing?

Na wah for naija oh!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nikinash(f): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2012
The way recruitment services work is that the hiring organisation pays for the services of a recruitment company to help them in the selection process. So any one asking for payment from job seekers is not a genuine recruitment organisations. Please do not suscribe to anyone asking for money just because you are desperate to get a job.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2012

Na thunder go strike you and the EBT that you are fronting for. I can't even believe EBT still exists. I was duped and stressed then when i was green in the labour market. Was invited for written test and to think that I studied well for that test got me mad. Test passed, I was given a letter to one company somewhere in Surulere. I reported to the office fully dressed and well prepared for office. I found out it was a scam.. Na God go punish you people at EBT. Fucktards.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by frevangel(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2012
@All, there are simple ways to know job scammers,

1. Any recruitment agency ASKING FOR MONEY is a scam. They are not supposed to make money from applicants as the recruiting firm usually pay for their consultancy service.

2. They usually have low qualification for great offers(to get maximum response).

3. They sometimes don't tell you the company recruiting(because u can find out its scam).

4. They don't have websites or if they do its most likely unprofessional

5. Their employees usually look like people they pay 5k while they tell you they can get a 150k/month job.

6. They tell you to come pick up employment letter and ask you to pay some fees or use it as evidence of the offered job(only the recruiting company can do that and that is most like after you have resumed)

7. DONT BE DECEIVED, NEVER PAY A KOBO FOR JOB APPLICATION!!!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jacobx007: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2012
N.npc
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kotons(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2012
Oneal inc is a scam too they are @ 1 ogunlana surulere.beware!!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Wislet(f): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2012
Biyi1471:

Na thunder go strike you and the EBT that you are fronting for. I can't even believe EBT still exists. I was duped and stressed then when i was green in the labour market. Was invited for written test and to think that I studied well for that test got me mad. Test passed, I was given a letter to one company somewhere in Surulere. I reported to the office fully dressed and well prepared for office. I found out it was a scam.. Na God go punish you people at EBT. Fucktards.. cheesy
hehehehehehehehehhehehe

4 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by shanicemel(f): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2012
God bless u all for doing this great job ooo Est brk scam people want to ripped out of d unemployed guys una do well oooo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by CY09: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2012
I wonder how you got the job when you can't even express yourself! undecided

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Wislet(f): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2012
calabaman: Universal Trust Logistics Services In Yaba. They tell u to buy a registeration form for one thousand and sell six others inorder to get your appointment letter. They called it "PRACTICAL TEST" i did so and was with em for a month. Before i left! Wasnt paid a dime and had to refund the money frm my pocket to angry clients at the end of evrytin. NL's take note... Dont fall victim to these bascards
heheheheehehheeheehheeeehehehheheheheheehehehheehheehheehheheheehheehehehehheheheheheheehhehheheheeheeheheheheheehheehhehehehehehheheheheheheheehheheehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.