Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1107617 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
Tobbylobar: @op God will bless u for doing dis am about to go to their office dis friday..tank u..i no dey go again.. but what about Allstate at Ikeja r dey scammer too they said i should come dis friday pls help ooo
don't try it they are same. They start with a text message saying u hv a written test after which u ar sent a text message again telling u've past and come with some fee to receive ur letter of appointment. Be care full of them. Allstate is fake.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bayulll01(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Jummsy: What is nairaland doing about the likes of caringtaiwo? These are the people who join job sites just to dupe and decieve people. I have friends who were duped by esterbreakthrough and this person is here lying to us.
wat do u suggest we do to him,i tink he shld be castrated
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Karamy: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
Dazzled:
pls tel us abt it,4 d past years u re d only one sayin somtin gud abt dem,wh i doubt so much.
na one of dem +agent
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
bayulll01:
wat do u suggest we do to him,i tink he shld be castrated
I guess so.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Olawalesugar: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
Got sms 4rm VLA @ vi invitin me 4 intervw, test 2mor by 12noon. House, r dey scammer 2?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
Maka Chris ventures in Ikeja and Junoc in Ojo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bravegal: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Nawa
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chrome1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
there is another one at Isolo that calls themself HSA. pls if u receive any sms from them inviting you for interview, run for ur life. they are mother.mess.ing scammers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Caracta(f): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
And why am i seeing 'FACE EMPLOYMENT' at the front page?

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Alamutatalo: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
VLA is vic lawrence and associates owned by Mo Abudu,it's a credible agency that recruits for banks.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gbomojomo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
there is this one that gave me friend appointment letter for on oil and gas company in Kuwait since last yr. there where asked to pay 400k for visa processing and other things.my friend borrowed money to pay.Till now they have not gone. The company said since kuwait embassy is not in nigeria that they will go from Senegal.January the agent said the cannot go again becos of crisi in dakar.Now the crisis is over and they are still nigeria.before they said it was a contract work,now they said the coy is ready to permanent them. the fuuny thin is that he has not met them physical.All the dealings are thru e-mail

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by komek(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
na God go punish U̶̲̥̅̊. If U̶̲̥̅̊ r working for them, one ðǎ̜̣̍y strong thing will happen τ̅☺ U̶̲̥̅̊ guys. Annoying set of human beings

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Fin9(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
This E-breakthrough scammed me of my allowee way back in 2009. Then, they were at Ojuelegba. Don't if they are still there.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cecegorz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
MOD. Please correct that spelling of Fake on front Page. It took a while to decode what you meant.

One advice for folks, especially graduate job seekers, any company that asks you for any payment in order to process your application is fraudulent.
Back in '06 when guys were red eyed on Tue/Thur Guardian, my strategy was that any advert that is not up to at least half-page doesn't catch my fancy at all. Because I discovered most of those criminals usually do classifieds, and funny enough, they always have all manner of openings with lax requirements.
EstherBreakthroughs had even become so notorious back then, I'm surprised they still exist today, living off job seekers ignorance.
May be they might help some ill schooled folks get some cleaning or factory labourers job, but graduates jobs? Not a chance !
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by komek(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
PHIPEX:

They also have an office at Godmorn Estate(not sure of the spelling) at Okota juction. I'v had an experience wt them but I was smarter. They called me for an interview but demanded a commitment fee of 10k grin grin
this pple at Godmon Estate okota will nver in there life forget the ðǎ̜̣̍y ​ visited there office.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by coolted(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
why wouldn't u suport esther... Ur also doing the same scam.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tpapi: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Jummsy: Allstate are big time scammers. Beware!
all state is d cousin 2 esther brkthrough

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by savanto: 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay
Off Them. by gbomo jomo: 11:17pm
there is this one that gave me friend appointment letter
for on oil and gas company in Kuwait since last yr. there
where asked to pay 400k for visa processing and other
things.my friend borrowed money to pay.Till now they
have not gone. The company said since kuwait embassy
is not in nigeria that they will go from Senegal.January
the agent said the cannot go again becos of crisi in
dakar.Now the crisis is over and they are still
nigeria.before they said it was a contract work,now they
said the coy is ready to permanent them. the fuuny thin
is that he has not met them physical.All the dealings are
thru e-mail

This is a scam! Your friend should just forget about the 400k cos he fell cheapy dealing with whom you don't know over the email. Your friend should go and ask CRYSTAL SERVICES that duped over 7000 Nigerians over overseas-employement trips Some Nigerians make me sick sometimes. Mtchewww

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by BroProsper(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nature Plus is another scammer you can get them at 16b Adeshina str. Off Awolowo behind Holy trinity Ikeja. Pls stay clear of them. The one mr.Lateef will never go unpunished.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by acidtalk: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
Caracta: And why am i seeing 'FACE EMPLOYMENT' at the front page?
That's because the moderators are product of fake job recruitment agenciesm

Easther BrakThrough got them for nairaland, and you no those people lack sufficient education.

@Moderators, na play I dey play oh! Make una no ban me.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by acidtalk: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
gbomo jomo: there is this one that gave me friend appointment letter for on oil and gas company in Kuwait since last yr. there where asked to pay 400k for visa processing and other things.my friend borrowed money to pay.Till now they have not gone. The company said since kuwait embassy is not in nigeria that they will go from Senegal.January the agent said the cannot go again becos of crisi in dakar.Now the crisis is over and they are still nigeria.before they said it was a contract work,now they said the coy is ready to permanent them. the fuuny thin is that he has not met them physical.All the dealings are thru e-mail

That's stupidity of the highest level.
Does he need a soothsayer to tell him he has been duped?

Let him go and leak his wounds and brianstorm on how to pay back the debt he owes.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tpapi: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
gbomo jomo: there is this one that gave me friend appointment letter for on oil and gas company in Kuwait since last yr. there where asked to pay 400k for visa processing and other things.my friend borrowed money to pay.Till now they have not gone. The company said since kuwait embassy is not in nigeria that they will go from Senegal.January the agent said the cannot go again becos of crisi in dakar.Now the crisis is over and they are still nigeria.before they said it was a contract work,now they said the coy is ready to permanent them. the fuuny thin is that he has not met them physical.All the dealings are thru e-mail
r u sure it is ur frend or u r d one involved

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by BroProsper(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2012
Nature Plus is another faker of Jobs vacancy. You can get them at 16b Adeshina str. Off Awolowo behind Holy Trinity Ikeja. The one mr. Lateef who as addresses his name as Octopus will never go unpunished.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tpapi: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2012
Of all d scam agent,est brktru is d only agent makin real moni fm scam jobs

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kristofa09(m): 12:21am On Jun 20, 2012
Bware of Alstate cnsult.
beware of fantasia at omilani,ijesha,s/lere.

Pls i nid urgent answer to ths one:i i aplied tru jobberman n got a text frm:08100811151
d adres is:15 adekunbi crescent off oluwaleyimu strt,off toyin strt,ikeja.
R these guys 4 real?has anybdy receivd any text frm them?

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gbomojomo(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2012
r u sure it is ur frend or u r d one involved

not me. i cant fall for such a cheap scam. wat surprise me was that the guy is wat we can call a sharp guy.i think is kamar becos those days in the uni- he used to dupe some innocent jambites seeking admission.collect money frm them, but no admission, if paid more than 80k u may finally found name on CEP(unizik wkend prog)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bisi16(m): 12:40am On Jun 20, 2012
boneruns: Heathstream Alliance and Wellness homes are using different stragegies; We all av to be careful. Aside 9, oremeji street isolo, and beside sunrise microfinance bank at gbagada, they av some addresses at ikeja. People have to be careful in applying for jobs.

Dis is d add at Ikeja. 15 ADEKUMBI
CRESCENT, off OLUWALEYIMO
STR, off TOYIN STR, IKEJA. Also, My thread on d same 9 Oremeji str is on d front page now..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bd4u(f): 1:10am On Jun 20, 2012
gbomo jomo: r u sure it is ur frend or u r d one involved

not me. i cant fall for such a cheap scam. wat surprise me was that the guy is wat we can call a sharp guy.i think is kamar becos those days in the uni- he used to dupe some innocent jambites seeking admission.collect money frm them, but no admission, if paid more than 80k u may finally found name on CEP(unizik wkend prog)
No wonder got duped big tym- what goes around comes around!

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lillies: 2:18am On Jun 20, 2012
guys wt abt jackjurries consult? how real is dis company

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by oluwas3un(f): 2:24am On Jun 20, 2012
thanks guys abt Allstate @ ikeja cos i was asked 2 bring 2500 after d written test.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Balyz: 2:33am On Jun 20, 2012
clemmonce: WHY ARE U ANSWERING THE GUY HE MIGHT BE ONE OF THEIR AGENT. ESTA BREAKTHRU DUPED ME SOME YEARS BACK COLLECTED MY 2K
yeah EBT invited me too for a so called job aptitude test sometime last year. I ignored them after reading a newspaper article detailing their fraudulent practices. My advice to all desperate young job seekers is to avoid EBT lyk a plague
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Holudharey(m): 2:42am On Jun 20, 2012
TYONEX PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED......lasu xpress road, igando lagos state.....too bad n a stingy company in deed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum