Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111333 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 11:02pm On May 06, 2013
Go n pay 1500 and start marketing drugs in the street,
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by donMecuzy: 12:37am On May 07, 2013
Please. I have an Exam 2day @John Davids Group. Ltd 4B Ogbunike. Street, road12,off Admiralty way Lekki. Is anyone here having such a text? Am. Scared whether its SCAM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2013
Analystshariff: Pls guyz... Wat abt IVI Consulting?. I was invited for an interviews by freshmanjobs in Abuja and they told us that we are going to be a freelance Marketers with coollink. They send us sms that we shuld pay 1500 as agency fees at Zenith Bank before we collect our confirmatn letter. Pls guys are they for real
^^^ hahahaha!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2013
Jk24: Pls NL, I want to know if Strategic Outsourcing ltd is worth 'traveling' all the way from Sango Ota to Lekki. I got this text from them;
You are invited for test&interview on Tuesday 7 May, 2013 by 9am @ Godwin Adebayo Centrum,off Olusesi Street, Tipper Garage Bus Stop, Lekki. Kindly come along with your CV, copies &originals of your credentials. Be formally dressed in BLACK SUIT. ENQUIRY08191153471/08190550569done
pls, I need urgent info.
^^^ lmao!
All BLACK SUIT? is that a burial company?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Analystshariff(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2013
@Money Hungry, why laughing? if U know anythng abt them pls tell me. cos we ar many dat went for d interview. the most confusing part of it is dat, Dey conducted d interview at d office of their client dat they said we wuld work 4 dem (Coolink office Abuja). pls am definetly confused. Need an urgent Advice
money-hungry :

^^^ hahahaha!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 2:59pm On May 07, 2013
Analystshariff: Pls guyz... Wat abt IVI Consulting?. I was invited for an interviews by freshmanjobs in Abuja and they told us that we are going to be a freelance Marketers with coollink. They send us sms that we shuld pay 1500 as agency fees at Zenith Bank before we collect our confirmatn letter. Pls guys are they for real
Abeg u fit send d 1500 to my account. undecided
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dimpledup(f): 1:25pm On May 08, 2013
LYNDDY: beware of oneal inc and medipath they r one and the same,wth d same address,1 babatunda str,off ogunlana drive surulere,the same said date of interview,how ridiculous.i didnt even boda going.
[color=#006600][/color]. Pls , I got a text from a company with the same address; O.NL.LTD. Is it the same company with Oneal inc?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 4:13pm On May 08, 2013
Whats the meaning of lmao?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 6:08am On May 09, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Whats the meaning of lmao?

huh?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 7:07am On May 09, 2013
MekT:

huh?
Yea. I don't know the meaning of the acronym lmao as many people do use it.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kelechi01(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2013
emmanuel4fire:

It means "laughing my ass off"
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 1:13pm On May 09, 2013
kelechi01:

It means "laughing my ass off"
grin THANKS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ringi82(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2013
guys I got invited for an interview by bestamos group. I don't know how real this is:

Good afternoon, In response to your
application sent to our
organization, you are among the shortlisted
candidate and therefore you are
hereby invited for an interview at BESTAMOS
GROUP
DATE: 11th May, 2013
VENUE: 3rd Floor, 18 Moloney Street, Onikan,
Lagos Island,
Lagos.
TIME: 10am.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 5:32pm On May 09, 2013
ringi82: guys I got invited for an interview by bestamos group. I don't know how real this is:

application sent to our
GROUP
Lagos Island,
Lagos.
Just visit them. But if they ask you for money do not give them a dime run for your life. grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kelechi01(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2013
please does anybody here know about MIMS consult? Is it a genuine consultancy?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 3:13am On May 10, 2013
ringi82: guys I got invited for an interview by bestamos group. I don't know how real this is:

application sent to our
GROUP
Lagos Island,
Lagos.

They also sent me a txt last month....i wrote their test....2dayz later i got a text msg telling me i passed the test n i shuld come wif sum documentz n passport n also N2000 to process my bla bla bla.....i dnt need to tell u dey r scam....judge by urself..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 3:14am On May 10, 2013
emmanuel4fire:

Laffing my ass off!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:05am On May 10, 2013
MekT:

Laffing my ass off!
grin THANKS.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by saintkash(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2013
Guys i jst recieved dis msg now, any info abt dis ppl?
U have been shortlisted 4 a written/oral test scheduled 4 Monday 13/5/13 by 10pm prompt @ 1 Babatunde str,off Ogunlana drive,Surulere,Lagos. Ref:ONL1475
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2013
saint kash: Guys i jst recieved dis msg now, any info abt dis ppl?
U have been shortlisted 4 a written/oral test scheduled 4 Monday 13/5/13 by 10pm prompt @ 1 Babatunde str,off Ogunlana drive,Surulere,Lagos. Ref:ONL1475

From?.....itz Scam tho....jst wana knw if dey wer bold enuf to put deir name......to confirm if they're scam put 1 Babatunde str,off Ogunlana drive, Surulere, Lagos. In the search bar n see wat cumz out..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by seun0622(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2013
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by seun0622(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2013
The scheming of this job scammers tire me o. Just last week, i got an sms inviting me for a test and job interview at 15 fafumbi street Allen ikeja. I was kind of curious to know which organization they were and what they were recruiting for , i had my suspision but felt no harm in trying. On getting there , it was a residential building with a lot wet clothes hanging on the line in the compound. I was so surprised when we were made to stay in the sun for about 30 mins .needless i talk about the very rude and pompous manner of their shabily dressed staffs, i began to suspect foul play but in situations like that i feel its better to play along a little longer. When we were ushered in, one of them named chijioke stood in front with folded arms and a stone face ordering people on where to sit, we took a 15 mins test and a slim lady named hajara came to give a lenghty lecture where she succeeded in narrating her life history, how she travelled to south Africa and Zambia, how they paid her 204k , how she s making so much money bla bla bla, all polished with exaggeration. Bottomline, we were asked to pay 8,500 right there for registration and if u aren't paying , u can leave, of course most left.
Mind you, i m not against multi level marketing of drugs but why would u decieve people with ur sms, waste their time and do everything possible to make them part with their money all because you want to use them as a ladder in ur drug marketing business. Dear all, their name is health stream alliance please stay off them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fanny2580: 3:41pm On May 12, 2013
U are to join tes/interview scheduled tommorrow by 10am @ no 1 babatunde street off ogunlana drive, Surulere. Lagos. Any info call 08038931193
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 3:58pm On May 12, 2013
fanny2580: U are to join tes/interview scheduled tommorrow by 10am @ no 1 babatunde street off ogunlana drive, Surulere. Lagos. Any info call 08038931193
Go come o bros.
grin na scammers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dimpledup(f): 5:19pm On May 12, 2013
Guys, I got a text from "REConline" for a recruitment/job seLection scheduled tomorrow by 10am @ 26/28 karimu laka street(oba's hall), egbeda, lagos. Pls, this is a scam right?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moneyhungry(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2013
Dimpledup: Guys, I got a text from "REConline" for a recruitment/job seLection scheduled tomorrow by 10am @ 26/28 karimu laka street(oba's hall), egbeda, lagos. Pls, this is a scam right?
real/good jobs don't come that easy ... do they?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 2:56am On May 13, 2013
Dimpledup: Guys, I got a text from "REConline" for a recruitment/job seLection scheduled tomorrow by 10am @ 26/28 karimu laka street(oba's hall), egbeda, lagos. Pls, this is a scam right?

Dem don change name to RecOnline?....lolz.....SCAAAAAAAAM!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 2:57am On May 13, 2013
fanny2580: U are to join tes/interview scheduled tommorrow by 10am @ no 1 babatunde street off ogunlana drive, Surulere. Lagos. Any info call 08038931193

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fanny2580: 7:49am On May 13, 2013
Guyz, what if u dnt get a text, rather u get a call nd wondering hw theey got ur number they tell u its a friend of urs who has joined them that gave ur number to them. And both the caller and ur friend dnt tell u anytyn about the business, all they do is appraise it saying 'its a business that will give u good returns, help u travel around 'if u do the business''. When you ask again 'what Is this business about?' U r then invited to a seminar/orientation session where professionals would tell u more about the busineSs.

People abeg which kin business and company no get name so? Person gats come first bfor he go sabi wetin he dey go for?

Wetin una think?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:05am On May 13, 2013
Pals please help me confirm this invitation:
u're invited for an interview @ No 28, Salawu Onikoyi Str Ifako, Gbagada Lagos on 16/5/13. Time 10am come with a copy of your Cv & credentials. P's confirm if u'll be present.
The funniest thing is that they didn't include the name of their company. Pals please confirm it for because am having the interview on thursday. It's urgent please.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 3:14pm On May 13, 2013
ARE YOU SURE IS NOT A PURE WATER COMPANY COS I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS ANY COMPANY AT IFAKO
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by onealproject: 3:52pm On May 13, 2013
To all people who have posted negative things about this people...To whom who alleges must bring the proofs.
If you have never experienced financial freedom in your life,you cannot do with that your pay cheque..
It's unfortunate you can't use your third eye(sense) to decipher what is scam and what is not scam..In the bussiness you have to work before you earn..It's not a get quick reach opportunity..But you can't understand because probably you are meant to die poor like you parents..Because if you were rich,you will never even look for a job MUMU lasan lasan..
That's why you know all the scam address in your head..You are seriously jobless.

All the time you have used in touring around you could have invested it into the biz,start small and start earning big now....Your time counts for or against you!!

You can charge these people to court now or inform the governor who already knows about the bussiness opportunity.
It's a link that is capable of changing your story for good.

All hope is not lost I may still help you get around maximising the opportunity...Welcome to the WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES!!

If you have decided not to succeed, you shouldn't discourage other people from doing so because of your shallow knowledge.

It's not FAIR AT ALL!!

======= My Story ==============
Good day everyone, I av learnt 4rm Brian Tracy dt "Peace of Mind" is d NO.1 ingrdient of SUCCESS & I'll never trade it 4 ANYTN.
I presently don't nd a SECOND JOB even dou my presnt job just affords me a "token"+oda incentvs & dat's where I'm
as I write. All I'm doing is using my free tym to make an extra income 2ru HELPING PPLE overcome their diff health
challenges. Evrytym I achieve ds I'v got PEACE,feel gr8,make new CONNECTIONS & fortunately I get PAID. "That's my BIZ!"
NB: ds msg isn't meant to CONVINCE U any longer oo bt rada to clear d cloud of FEAR generatd 4rm NESTED MISCONCEPTIONS
(which are absolutely NORMAL) as We all have a rait to our own OPINION. I surely knw dt we will both live to see that TIME when it'll be
"TOO LATE TO QUIT MAKING MONEY" for ME from my BIZ and "TO LATE TO JOIN" for U. No offence pls.
It's not the CHANCES WE TOOK that PAIN most..It's d CHANCES WE NEVER TAKE!
Happy New Week!(Sun 12/May/13)

Expecting your responses!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.