Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111357 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by smallworld(f): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
LETTER OF INTERVIEW.

With reference to your application, we would like to inform you that
you have been invited for an interview on

16th or 17th JULY 2012
TIME 9AM or 12Noon or 1.00pm

PSS LIMITED. 129 OKOTA ROAD,ATINUKE COMPLEX, CELE BUS STOP,
ISOLO,OSHODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY NEAR RAINOIL FILLING STATION OFF ,
LAGOS..NIGERIA.
please come with
1.Your CV
2.A passport photograph ,
3.A print out of this interview invitation letter

Yours faithfully,
FOR :PSS LTD
AM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY

PLEASE CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS PEOPLE ARE REAL

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nja4Life: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Laff almost kill me for here!

Wonderful people of Nairaland, I can't afford to leave this page without sharing my experience.

Most Vacancy Agencies you see at Ojuelegba are Non Professionals (stack illiterates).

I approached one when i was looking for a new Job he told me there was
a vacancy in a Chemical Company start up Salary of 30k with Commissions,
when i told him i have a first degree he was shocked and encouraged me that it will place me a better position
than other candidates, then he asked me to come on a Monday with my registration form fee to collect the Company's address.

I went back to this office fully suited, i collected the address and proceeded for interview, to locate the address was a Big problem, i ended up in a face me i slap you apartment.

On getting there the Contact Person was this uneducated fellow selling "RAT KILLER"

Immediately he sited me he quickly jumped up and was stammering.

In short, it was a shocker.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sholavick(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
O'NEAL INC
Re;
You are to write an
aptitude test at NO 15 ADEKUNBI CRESENT OFF OLUWALEYIMU STREET IKEJA LAGOS
TIME 2PM;
17/07/12
ENQ 08154737232
CONGRATS

Pls what about this O'NEAL INC aptitude test at ikeja. Is this for real? Because I can't remember applying with them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by zayjay: 1:41am On Jul 17, 2012
pls is nature plus at 16b adesina st off o.awolowo ikeja real, cos i was invited 4 an interview 2day.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2012
@natureplus u will av tp pay 10k ' afta passing d interview.but go 4 d interview 1st
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cloma: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2012
Good day sholavik; The interview by oneal coorporation is fake. Pls dont attend. Its all abt selling witout for them witout salary. Whateva u sell is yr salary. And b4 u start u wil b asked 2 pay 8500 naira for sales license. B4 their office was at 1 babatunde, imagine now it is at ikeja. Going is only wasting yr time and transport money. Take care
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
[quote author=berrytreasurek]Pls is dis real.YOU ARE INVITED FOR A TEST ON SATURDAY 21ST JULY,2012.TIME:10AM.VENUE:pROTEA HOTEL( LEADWAY IKEJA).NO 1 MOGAMBO CLOSE, MARYLAND ESTATE, IKEJA, LAGOS. KINDLY CONFIRM ATTENDANCE BY SENDING YOUR NAME AND NUMBER VIA E-MAIL TO: augusta.awiaka@beloxxigroup.com. BELOXXI INDUSTRIES LTD.[i got d same which course did u study nd did u apply cos i didnt]
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by GLORIOUSPIKIN: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2012
HELO HOUSE I SAW AN ADVERT YESTERDAY ON THE NET ADVERTISING SEVERAL POSITIONS FOR CHEVRON JOB AND 1 CALLED
THE NUMBER I SAW ON THE ADVERT AND ASKED IF THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE DRAGNET HAS BEEN CONDUCTING
THE MAN THAT PICKED THE CALL TOLD ME THAT THIS ADVERT IS DIFF FROM THE TEST THAT DRAGNET CONDUCTED AND THAT
THIS PARTICULAR ONE HAS BEEN ON FOR OVER TWO WEEKS NOW THAT THE APPLICATION FORM WAS BEING SOLD
AT ZENITH BANK FOR THE SUM OF N10500. BUT THAT IT HAS CLOSED AND THAT IF I AM INTERESTED HE WOULD HELP ME GET THE FORM THROUGH
THEIR ABUJA HEAD OFFICE PLEASE HOUSE HOW REAL IS THIS AND IF THIS IS REAL OF WHICH I DOUBT, WHAT FOR THE LOVE THAT I HAVE FOR THIS
COUNTRY NIGERIA WHICH IS MY HOME AND MY LAND OF MILK AND HONY WOULD CHEVRON OF ALL COMPANIES BE NEEDING N10500 FROM
JOBLESS NIGERIANS FOR. WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY TURNING INTO? AND IF IT IS NOT REAL, PLEASE FELLOW NIGERIANS BEWARE OF 419. NA YOUR FELLOW
JOB SEEKERS NA HIM WAM CHOP YOU MUGU SO O O O O O O O O O O O O O BEWARE

WELL I AM NOT SUPERVISED AFTER ALL ROAD SAFETY, NDLEA, NIGERIAN NAVY JUST NAME THEM ALL OF THEM DO AM NA ALL OF US GET THIS COUNTRY O

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by rojgargr: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2012
Really beware of fake consultancy............
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dexydidi(f): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2012
Helo frids pls I just got this message today what do u guys fink is it scam

Ref to ur applction 4 job u'r invtd to P-SOLTN 110A Awolowo way opp zenith Bank Ikeja Lagos on fri 20/7/12 by 10am 4 oral intview/postng. cme with ur cv
I need an answer guys

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by GLORIOUSPIKIN: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
THEY ARE SCAM I VE BEEN THERE THEY WILL ASK YOU TO REGISTER WITH THEM WITH
A SUM OF N2000 FOR ONE YEAR
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wealthassurance: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Make up to 250,000 Naira monthly, This is Guaranteed...For industrious Job seekers who really want to make a change. wealthassurance101..com
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yahuze(f): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
too bad if you guys feel duped by vhr. but gladly so, the story is not the same for me. i got employed by the same company 6months ago. it has been wonderful for me ever since. i am looking forward to getting my first car in less than 2 months time by the grace of God if things keep working out for me like it has been. the job is not for everybody. it is too bad that many people who are looking for jobs can not see one when presented to them.they come to nairaland to give it all sorts of names because the job will not keep them in an air-conditioned office like they expect.tooo bad cry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by missyoby: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pls I wnt 2 knw if century 21 systems communication ltd is a scam?thnx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Toppie2(f): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
yahuze: too bad if you guys feel duped by vhr. but gladly so, the story is not the same for me. i got employed by the same company 6months ago. it has been wonderful for me ever since. i am looking forward to getting my first car in less than 2 months time by the grace of God if things keep working out for me like it has been. the job is not for everybody. it is too bad that many people who are looking for jobs can not see one when presented to them.they come to nairaland to give it all sorts of names because the job will not keep them in an air-conditioned office like they expect.tooo bad cry
what sort of job were u offerd pls??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yahuze(f): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
ToppiƩ2:
what sort of job were u offerd pls??

wellness homes/vhr (depending on the unit that invited you to the interview) will not give you a job. rather they will create a job for you and ask you if you like the idea. at first , there is a lot of marketing involved, but as you grow in the business, you will do more of human resource management. if you are hardworking and enterprising, you can make up to #300,000 within your first month. but you will need money to start because it is business and like every other business , running it involves the use of capital which is what many people on nairaland do not want to hear. the aim of the company is to teach youths how to create jobs and make money for themselves instead of waiting for the government/ shell/dangote or what have you , to create jobs for them.

at first i was skeptical, but i met a friend at the interview who already worked with them before i came in. he spent so much of his energy trying hard to convince me to give it a try which i eventually did. nairalanders, today i am glad i made that decision to work with them. i have no regrets so far and i really wish many youths will look on the bright side and really pay attention to what the company has to say instead of coming here to insult their efforts.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babz574(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2012
kotons: Oneal inc is a scam too they are @ 1 ogunlana surulere.beware!!
pls how fake is Oneal Inc? Cos I jst received sms from then to come for an interview tomorrow.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babz574(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2012
ladylak:
i was also there n i experiencd it.they are real scammers.i even sat wit som1 dat experiencd d one at gbagada.i just dont knw why dey r doin dis.d moderator cals her name chioma or so
jst received sms from Oneal Inc for an interview on tuesday 24/07/12.thanks for d info.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babz574(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2012
LYNDDY: beware of oneal inc and medipath they r one and the same,wth d same address,1 babatunda str,off ogunlana drive surulere,the same said date of interview,how ridiculous.i didnt even boda going.
thanks for d info, jst got their sms, it would av been painful for me from ajah to surulere, thanks a lot.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babz574(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2012
Jummsy: Scammers!!
@ Jummsy, hw come u were able to identify d scammers, good work sha and thanks for saving most of us on nairaland.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babz574(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2012
sholavick: O'NEAL INC
Re;
You are to write an
aptitude test at NO 15 ADEKUNBI CRESENT OFF OLUWALEYIMU STREET IKEJA LAGOS
TIME 2PM;
17/07/12
ENQ 08154737232
CONGRATS

Pls what about this O'NEAL INC aptitude test at ikeja. Is this for real? Because I can't remember applying with them.
I think dey re dubious cos d addr sent to me by Oneal Inc for an interview come 24/07/12 is @Ogunlana in surulere.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by axins: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2012
a friend of mine had similar experience with esther breakthrough,however, he was called 4 employment after six months where was sent 4 job placement. I suggest esther breakthrough has list of organizations that might need staff and post job-seeker to them on guest.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Money12: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
May d gud God bless each & evry1 of u dt has hv a positive contributn 2 ds forum. pls, any1 with info relating to these two company shd share it with d pple in d house. cos they were calling many pple 4 interviev ds week.
1. Nature Plus Ltd
2. Oneal incorporated &
3. Optimal consult.
thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chiqueto: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
lwtmb...... grin grin grin some people will forever remain poor coz they dn't know when they meet an opportunity that will change their life's for better. some go dey look, others go dey chop. keep on blaming people, no find your own company.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chiqueto: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
heheheheheheeheheehehehehehe............ Lwtmb.... No wonder the wise saying.'what old people see while sitting down, children will never see even when they climb the highest tree. don't make out something for yourself, sit down and crucify others. SMH... Eiyaa... that's why some people will ever remain poor.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Toppie2(f): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
yahuze:

wellness homes/vhr (depending on the unit that invited you to the interview) will not give you a job. rather they will create a job for you and ask you if you like the idea. at first , there is a lot of marketing involved, but as you grow in the business, you will do more of human resource management. if you are hardworking and enterprising, you can make up to #300,000 within your first month. but you will need money to start because it is business and like every other business , running it involves the use of capital which is what many people on nairaland do not want to hear. the aim of the company is to teach youths how to create jobs and make money for themselves instead of waiting for the government/ shell/dangote or what have you , to create jobs for them.

at first i was skeptical, but i met a friend at the interview who already worked with them before i came in. he spent so much of his energy trying hard to convince me to give it a try which i eventually did. nairalanders, today i am glad i made that decision to work with them. i have no regrets so far and i really wish many youths will look on the bright side and really pay attention to what the company has to say instead of coming here to insult their efforts.
k.thanks. But i'l lyk 2 knw wat u market pls (if u dnt mind)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.