Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod JaY B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod JaY B (554 Views)

I Don't Know What I Swallowed From Her V-jay O!! Help!!! / Attension Of Seuun Of Nairaland!!!! / Attension all Players? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod JaY B by MrBCork: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
Bro wasssup. On behalf of me and on behalf on Nairalnder, this so called he/she SEXXSKILZ is taking the piss, 4real. HE used to be a know nuisance in Nairaland...in fact one of the worst irritatnts ever seen on Niaraland. JAybee...bro, simply becoz I have no love for him, the thing messed up my account. JAYBEE..bro u know waaauup and we go a long way. Could u pls reinstate and pls tell this thing called SEXXSKILZZ to go for Custormer service training. Yes I said it. I expect the thing to abuse his powers again and messed up my account. JAYBEE...your help will be significantly apppreciated and I owe u. i CANNOT STAND THAT BOY FOR SHIZZZULE MY NIZZLE but jay, i owe u holla!!! wink
Re: Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod JaY B by pendo89(f): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ title!
Re: Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod Jaybee!!!! Attension Of Mod JaY B by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mr Cork. I did not ban you, seun did! And he did so because you derailed Reality101's thread, even after Reality101 asked you to stay out. . .

Pls use the complaint thread next time. . . Thank you in advance!

(1)

I Need A Serious Working Lady / Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Still Keep Close Male Friends?? / Love Therapist Needed, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.