Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Attension Of Seuun Of Nairaland!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attension Of Seuun Of Nairaland!!!! (741 Views)

I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Attension Of Seuun Of Nairaland!!!! by MrBCork: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
dOK SEXXSKILLZ, my apologies. . errrmm Mr SEUUN. babes, waaaasup with that and why did u Ban Mr Cork and not REALITY101. You banned the wrong person..You mistook me for REALITY101. Mr cork has contributed positively to Nairaland while REAL:ITY101 has been one of the most annoyin thing since he registered but yet u ban me.......WHY? aint u suppose top be a fair man? Bro I gots no beef with u but still, Mr Cork is of the most sweeetest guys on Nairaland and would NEVER EVER hurt a fly.....so pls bro, get him back on track. SSEUN, bro by the way, when u come down to London, I will hook u up..correct in return for lettein the lovely Mr Cork back in. Pls Ban REALITY101 instead... nuff chicks waitin for u in the UK!!!

sKILLZ....wher is the complain thread..I do not see it!
wink

(1)

How Do You View Wooing A Lady During This Ramadan Season? / What Are The Implication Not Been In A Relationship At 24. / All In A Day’s Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.