Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship (1055 Views)

I’m Ready To Renounce My Throne For Biafra Freedom”–eze Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu Father / North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" / Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by NwaNimo1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
. . I can no longer take being refered to as a Nigerian.

To me the other tribes that make up this entity are an embarrasment.

I will stand up for anything good or bad an Igbo person does.

But as for the other tribes I just no longer want to be affiliated with them.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by NwaNimo1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
. . . Lord Luggard took the pi.ss.

I would have been happy to claim 'Biafra' as that was a country 'Igbo's' carved out for themselves due to circumstances.

But Nigeria was created out of malice and hatred for black people - the strife we face everyday was forseen.

If we had retained our traditional religions and beliefs it may have worked.

But all this christian/moslim sh.it which our forefathers wrongly accepted has divided us and left the white man in a position to dominate us perpetually.
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
Go and sign an affidavit to that effect in an Igbo court and then announce it to the world through an Igbo newspaper.

I expect you should have done this before coming out to disturb us.
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: . . I can no longer take being refered to as a Nigerian.

look at this mongrel! who wants to be associated with ritualist,scammers,drug barons,cultist,prostitutes? my friend it is not you who doesn't want to be called nigerian,it is nigeria who doesn't want you called nigerian!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by ebere1712: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
@poster I also sometimes wish I could do the same thing. This country is not working and will never work. It was built to fail. I know igboland would be far from perfect (heck there are people like chino and bestview amongst us), but the imperfection would be mine and I will deal with it. Nigerians say yes to snc (so we can carve our disparate destinies).
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Germannig: 4:30am On Jun 20, 2012
torkaka:
look at this mongrel! who wants to be associated with ritualist,scammers,drug barons,cultist,prostitutes? my friend it is not you who doesn't want to be called nigerian,it is nigeria who doesn't want you called nigerian!

Are you for real?
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by StarrMatthieu: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by ektbear: 5:35am On Jun 20, 2012
Sure, no worries.

tis a free world..do what makes you happy
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2012
Germannig:

Are you for real?
as real as your pea sized brain!
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by MrGlobe(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2012
torkaka:
so you just listed the things killing the country which is predominant only in the western part of the country. My friend if Nigeria does not want us, why did they fight so hard for biafra? Nigeria would care less if oduduwa wants to secede because they have nothing positive to offer.
@op no worry, all of us will join you soon.
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2012
Mr. Globe:

so you just listed the things killing the country which is predominant only in the western part of the country. My friend if Nigeria does not want us, why did they fight so hard for biafra? Nigeria would care less if oduduwa wants to secede because they have nothing positive to offer.
@op no worry, all of us will join you soon.
since you lot have something positive to offer,why don't you offer it to your local enclave
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by MrGlobe(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2012
torkaka:
since you lot have something positive to offer,why don't you offer it to your local enclave
see who is talking local.... enclave. Someone from the caves of osun, oyo, ekiti, ondo is talking local. Have you seen light in your cave?
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2012
Mr. Globe:

see who is talking local.... enclave. Someone from the caves of osun, oyo, ekiti, ondo is talking local. Have you seen light in your cave?
make up your mind on where you think i am from, osun,ekiti or oyo? akpu flat head!
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by MrGlobe(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2012
torkaka:
make up your mind on where you think i am from, osun,ekiti or oyo? akpu flat head!
my friend shut the hell up and go back to your amala and ewedu. You are useless to this thread. As far as I know, you are Yoruba!
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2012
Mr. Globe:

my friend shut the hell up and go back to your amala and ewedu. You are useless to this thread. As far as I know, you are Yoruba!
and as far as i am concerned you are the thick skull that defrauded my sister last week!
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Thankme(f): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2012
@ d POSTER abeg act fast....... If ppl lyk u can renounce being cald a Nigerian, den d rate of crimes,fraud nd scamming especially wil reduce. Next tym i c u post, i wanna c u claim dat crap.
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
yaawn. . .

and the empty headed chest beating continues
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by Ngodigha1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
oyb: yaawn. . .

and the empty headed chest beating continues
Surely, you are not normal.
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by MegaMan2020: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Igbos abroad are the oNes that have given Nigeria a bad name, With their 419 and drug mulling.
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by geez1: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2012

Here are 4 steps to achieving your aim:

1. Move out of Yorubaland
2. Admit that if you have to stand up for anything bad an Igboman does, you'll be on your feet all your life
3. Burn your Nigerian passport
4. Call the Press and do exactly what Oju Iku did on Tuesday, May 30, 1967

I sincerely pray you succeed and learn from the coward Oju Iku's folly so that Yorubaland will be free from the nuisance your people constitute

1 Like

Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by felifeli: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2012

No problem. But meanwhile you may claim Yaba Left citizenship
Re: I Want To Renounce Being Called A Nigerian - And Claim Igbo Citizenship by UncleJJ(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
The Ibo say the Northerners are bad but eat thier meat, do business in thier land
The Ibo man shamlessly mocks islam but 90% of the most sucessful ibo politicians were born and bred in the largely islamic north and speak fluent hauslamic.
The Ibo say Yoruba are bad but still live and buy more land in Lagos than thier so called "biafra"
The Ibo man say Nigeria should split but want to take the Niger-Delta with them
The Ibo man say Lagos is full of bastard rearing individuals but still collect contract from the ACN run oligarchy
The Ibo man say he a descendant of Isrealites (who actually killed Jesus and believe in one God like the muslims)

Ibo land is politically irrelevant, unlike the North who have political titan's or the west 'Einsteins', emeritus and oil/telecom/banking magnates .

The Ibo land is weak and until it decides to concentrate on building and not destroying what other men are building - it will remain weak and continue complaining further exposing it's weakness to the world - soon enuff the ibo man will become like the child who cried wolf for fun but when the wolf actually came had no-one to help.

The Ibo man should accept the it will never be separated from Nigeria - no to many people have died because of your heartless thirst for domination and your pathethic human relation and diplomatic skills.

The Ibo man is always complaining when he see's a stronger opponent and boasting in the presence of the weak.

The Ibo man should shut the fck up and keep its noses out of everyone's business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update On Payments To Oil Marketers Whose Claims Have Been Verified / Obi’s Projects In Anambra Amazing –labaran Maku / 10 Best Lines From Buhari’s Speech On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.