Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481026 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2017
ato12:

italian citizen passport on d way................guy cary go, notin do u.

jus cary her com naija,then go do court wedding in ikoyi registry dat is only registry recognise by embassies fr dere she file ur papers at italian home office n in few yrs ur italian passport land. God bless our husles

Go to her commune/council where she is a resident of.
Tell her to give them the notice in registry because they believe more on them than the birde/groom who is a foreigner. After your marriage,get the wedding certificate & apply for Italian residence because you become Family member of an European union member. You & your wife to be must know few details about each other because if is in UK,immigration border agency may show up on your wedding day to give you guyz a deep interview. Relocating to UK afta your marriage will be a good idea because it gives you opportunity to live & work before UK finally moves out of European union (March 2019).

Best of luck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Jesu
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2017
smithsydny:
Jesu

Wetin happen ore. Beta go find 1 European gal & cari go 9ja or you think Rochas Okorocha or Sai Baba Sai Buhari get ur time

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2017
Phenmeson:

Wetin happen ore. Beta go find 1 European gal & cari go 9ja or you think Rochas Okorocha or Sai Baba Sai Buhari get ur time
I believe reason make we dey hustle hard.. I chat with one babe last nyt my brother nah this process her papa use carry Oyinbo come back after schooling oo.. I no fit shout oo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2017
smithsydny:
I believe reason make we dey hustle hard.. I chat with one babe last nyt my brother nah this process her papa use carry Oyinbo come back after schooling oo.. I no fit shout oo

I was in one of the Island in Italy for xmaZ. I even pity the Italian youths living there because there's no job even for the Italians talkless of d foreigners. Most of their youths are now relocating for a beta life but atol atol if person marry der pikin & get is levels half is beta dan none
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Phenmeson:

I was in one of the Island in Italy for xmaZ. I even pity the Italian youths living there because there's no job even for the Italians talkless of d foreigners. Most of their youths are now relocating for a beta life but atol atol if person marry der pikin & get is levels half is beta dan none
yes oo. Just get Europe papers the rest is history.. As a hustler u must find your way.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
guys in italia already schooloing should please tell us about how life is for them over there. have they goten jobs. what happens during school holidays, can they go to another EU state to work. how will they cope with language. how much can be made if you work part time during school /working on holidays.

is it illegal to roam/move about europe with italian national visa.? how do they percieve blacks. i know USA is a diferent state/ situation from italia.

relationships? dating an italian girl, how easy it is to get them say yesto you for dating. [s]any sugar mummy things for jobless guys to survive with if there are n or less jobs[/s][s][/s].

please guys kindly share about student life generally in italia.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chukwuka14(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
linaluv:
guys in italia already schooloing should please tell us about how life is for them over there. have they goten jobs. what happens during school holidays, can they go to another EU state to work. how will they cope with language. how much can be made if you work part time during school /working on holidays.

is it illegal to roam/move about europe with italian national visa.? how do they percieve blacks. i know USA is a diferent state/ situation from italia.

relationships? dating an italian girl, how easy it is to get them say yesto you for dating. [s]any sugar mummy things for jobless guys to survive with if there are n or less jobs[/s][s][/s].

please guys kindly share about student life generally in italia.

hmmmm...personal experience

Life in Italy(Milan, as different cities differ). The life here is quite expensive but if you know your way early enough, then you can cope.

Lesson number 1: Shine your eyes (A little story)
I was determined to get a better life for me and my family, so i left a 120k after tax and pension paying Job in Nigeria, everybody says it was a wrong move even my mind says so too (smiles). The intention was one step at a time, if I no die i go survive i told myself. But money no dey o, my parents said....hmmm. Abi make we use our house for Lagos borrow money?. I said no...make i reach first if e hard, i go come back home (yimu, I pray o).

So i used up my savings from my Job to secure visa(no agent o). Lagos/ugbowo boy, anyway na way. If you need Italian study visa unlock code (ask my fans or send me dm). I studied engineering so to find solution to problems is a hobby. Failed once (2016) and tried again.

Well fast forward...time to book flight, i was scared of getting turned back at the point of entry so i booked return instead of one way. I wasted that money. If i am coming home for Christmas, I have to buy ticket again (Lesson learnt).
I got to Milan, them use microscope check my visa...lol (I am not kidding about the microscope, no be metaphor, na real matters, i was asked to stand aside for like 10 mins i guess).

I spent roughly 25 euros to get to the hostel i booked where I am to pay 23 Euros per night (i no know person). Lesson number 1.1(Find someone you know or u don't know but is willing to help, to save cost: In English Language: Information is Key to Power). Roughly 50 euros gone (feeding money for a month. N.B. ask me how later). Still on lesson number 1.2: They say life basic amenities is food,cloth and shelter (the person no add transportation , abi we wan dey trek 2000 miles). So i started to buy tickets 1.5euros for every 90minutes. Sometimes I buy 3 sometimes 4 per day (Little drops make a mighty ocean, in my case little expenses causes depletion of finances). Lack of information made me miss the almighty scholarship everybody has access to and that was the beginning of my challenge shocked
I stayed 8 nights in the hostel and started to look for options...last minute God paved a way. I moved outside the city to live with some Nigerians (another story entirely) where I pay rent on a monthly, transportation became more expensive because i am outside metropolitan city (na wah o). If you have patience dont spend your money to buy winter jackets, just wait to you get to Italy, u go see better jacket buy for street at 4 euros (talking from experience). Please i beg you in the Name of God...learn italian language just for survival purposes.

Hope this suffices for life in Italy in General.

If you have questions ask and I will answer asap (maybe 5 secs or maybe 5 days grin)

Lesson 2: (Man know thyself)
If you plan on coming here to push drugs, do rituals,hustle meaning beg on the street (since them say no job), or have a career plan...It is your choice. But like i said know yourself else the wind go carry you. So as for Jobs: there are jobs but how do you access this jobs. You can create a Job by providng services (teaching English, translator if you understand Italian, pizza and food delivery guy/babe, get a job as a cleaner, work in a restaurant etc.) if you have services to render o (of course limited patronisation at the starting stage but i guess with time I dont know what will happen...abi I be prophet? No.). Or if you have funds you fit still run importer exporter. But like I said know yourself and planning is key, I am guilty of that so thats why I am telling you. The student must be greater than the teacher IMO. But above all learn the Language.

In addition, my school i dont know if that applies to other schools, created a study plan (Lecture time table in such a way that you have one week day off, and weekends off, the days you have lectures na full day 8-6. Them plan am so you no go fit work but you be Naija nau, you claim to be a hustler, you claim say Naija hard you dey survive so anywhere you find your delf you go still survive abi? grin. Okay good news...no matter what you go still survive. Man know thyself.

Lesson 3: Think Ahead all the time
So this is because you asked if you can work during school holidays (Yes you can as stated online). I neva get school holiday, just two months here and I am still trying to find my feet. Had a lot of challenges(real time challenges I cant say because I cant come and be washing my dirty linens in public but i think they are avoidable if you have funds and you have someone giving you directions) due to finance so life was kinda rough at the initial stage...e dey balance out now gradually.

Also going to other EU states to work...YES. Don't quote me, I heard of and know people that have done or are doing but I never try am. But i am 80% sure it is quite illegal (I stand to be corrected). How much can be made? Hmmm but I never dey work nau. Delivery job that I attended the interview but couldn't sign the contract for some reasons best known to me says 8euros per hour for 40hours a week(but you cant get 40hours a week but maybe 15-30 hours i guess). Teaching English Job that I have registered on platforms but I dont have students yet...dont ask me why 15-25 euros per hour. That's all i know. I also stand to be corrected.

Roaming around Europe is not a challenge within the schengen states...do your resident permit when you get here and start to move as you like. I know one girl wey dey travel frequently. Even this Saturday she get another trip. But na your money dey talk grin.

How they perceive blacks is relative...they are friendly if they know you dont need anything from them and you can speak their language. Even Nigerians attitude to fellow Nigerians worse pass oyinbo attitude to blacks. My experience though which is quite relative and myopic because it is what I experienced.

relationships...yes they can make friends with you, everybody i don meet get boyfriend, but if you need one you go find sha. That one sure...bad as e bad enta club, or any event wey your school organize or social gatherings. Money answereth all things...if you know what I mean. As for sugar mommies and daddy...OYO. Find out yourself LOL...

I hope to write my life experience in Italy someday. It is quite an interesting one. Also need to add that FoFt, but I am sure he won't write lol(sorry for calling you out bro, I am writing this because of the discussion we had about Nigerians that are here that have level but are just chilling instead of showing the upcoming ones the way) has more experience than I do, I have spoken to DanIndia since I got here.

By the way...I am still trying to find my feet. But one thing is sure: where there is a will there is a way.
, Don't be discouraged , only seek counsel. Yours truly...signs out grin

10 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wehdone sir grin grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
chukwuka14:

My guy, there are better days ahead.
Can’t stop laughing with your experience.
I can feel your pain.
Blacks don’t crack.�
By the time you start receiving €40,000 per annum and have properties all over different continents, people won’t know what you passed d through.
One love Bro.

Enjoy Europe.
hmmmm...personal experience

Life in Italy(Milan, as different cities differ). The life here is quite expensive but if you know your way early enough, then you can cope.

Lesson number 1: Shine your eyes (A little story)
I was determined to get a better life for me and my family, so i left a 120k after tax and pension paying Job in Nigeria, everybody says it was a wrong move even my mind says so too (smiles). The intention was one step at a time, if I no die i go survive i told myself. But money no dey o, my parents said....hmmm. Abi make we use our house for Lagos borrow money?. I said no...make i reach first if e hard, i go come back home (yimu, I pray o).

So i used up my savings from my Job to secure visa(no agent o). Lagos/ugbowo boy, anyway na way. If you need Italian study visa unlock code (ask my fans or send me dm). I studied engineering so to find solution to problems is a hobby. Failed once (2016) and tried again.

Well fast forward...time to book flight, i was scared of getting turned back at the point of entry so i booked return instead of one way. I wasted that money. If i am coming home for Christmas, I have to buy ticket again (Lesson learnt).
I got to Milan, them use microscope check my visa...lol (I am not kidding about the microscope, no be metaphor, na real matters, i was asked to stand aside for like 10 mins i guess).

I spent roughly 25 euros to get to the hostel i booked where I am to pay 23 Euros per night (i no know person). Lesson number 1.1(Find someone you know or u don't know but is willing to help, to save cost: In English Language: Information is Key to Power). Roughly 50 euros gone (feeding money for a month. N.B. ask me how later). Still on lesson number 1.2: They say life basic amenities is food,cloth and shelter (the person no add transportation , abi we wan dey trek 2000 miles). So i started to buy tickets 1.5euros for every 90minutes. Sometimes I buy 3 sometimes 4 per day (Little drops make a mighty ocean, in my case little expenses causes depletion of finances). Lack of information made me miss the almighty scholarship everybody has access to and that was the beginning of my challenge shocked
I stayed 8 nights in the hostel and started to look for options...last minute God paved a way. I moved outside the city to live with some Nigerians (another story entirely) where I pay rent on a monthly, transportation became more expensive because i am outside metropolitan city (na wah o). If you have patience dont spend your money to buy winter jackets, just wait to you get to Italy, u go see better jacket buy for street at 4 euros (talking from experience). Please i beg you in the Name of God...learn italian language just for survival purposes.

Hope this suffices for life in Italy in General.

If you have questions ask and I will answer asap (maybe 5 secs or maybe 5 days grin)

Lesson 2: (Man know thyself)
If you plan on coming here to push drugs, do rituals,hustle meaning beg on the street (since them say no job), or have a career plan...It is your choice. But like i said know yourself else the wind go carry you. So as for Jobs: there are jobs but how do you access this jobs. You can create a Job by providng services (teaching English, translator if you understand Italian, pizza and food delivery guy/babe, get a job as a cleaner, work in a restaurant etc.) if you have services to render o (of course limited patronisation at the starting stage but i guess with time I dont know what will happen...abi I be prophet? No.). Or if you have funds you fit still run importer exporter. But like I said know yourself and planning is key, I am guilty of that so thats why I am telling you. The student must be greater than the teacher IMO. But above all learn the Language.

In addition, my school i dont know if that applies to other schools, created a study plan (Lecture time table in such a way that you have one week day off, and weekends off, the days you have lectures na full day 8-6. Them plan am so you no go fit work but you be Naija nau, you claim to be a hustler, you claim say Naija hard you dey survive so anywhere you find your delf you go still survive abi? grin. Okay good news...no matter what you go still survive. Man know thyself.

Lesson 3: Think Ahead all the time
So this is because you asked if you can work during school holidays (Yes you can as stated online). I neva get school holiday, just two months here and I am still trying to find my feet. Had a lot of challenges(real time challenges I cant say because I cant come and be washing my dirty linens in public but i think they are avoidable if you have funds and you have someone giving you directions) due to finance so life was kinda rough at the initial stage...e dey balance out now gradually.

Also going to other EU states to work...YES. Don't quote me, I heard of and know people that have done or are doing but I never try am. But i am 80% sure it is quite illegal (I stand to be corrected). How much can be made? Hmmm but I never dey work nau. Delivery job that I attended the interview but couldn't sign the contract for some reasons best known to me says 8euros per hour for 40hours a week(but you cant get 40hours a week but maybe 15-30 hours i guess). Teaching English Job that I have registered on platforms but I dont have students yet...dont ask me why 15-25 euros per hour. That's all i know. I also stand to be corrected.

Roaming around Europe is not a challenge within the schengen states...do your resident permit when you get here and start to move as you like. I know one girl wey dey travel frequently. Even this Saturday she get another trip. But na your money dey talk grin.

How they perceive blacks is relative...they are friendly if they know you dont need anything from them and you can speak their language. Even Nigerians attitude to fellow Nigerians worse pass oyinbo attitude to blacks. My experience though which is quite relative and myopic because it is what I experienced.

relationships...yes they can make friends with you, everybody i don meet get boyfriend, but if you need one you go find sha. That one sure...bad as e bad enta club, or any event wey your school organize or social gatherings. Money answereth all things...if you know what I mean. As for sugar mommies and daddy...OYO. Find out yourself LOL...

I hope to write my life experience in Italy someday. It is quite an interesting one. Also need to add that FoFt, but I am sure he won't write lol(sorry for calling you out bro, I am writing this because of the discussion we had about Nigerians that are here that have level but are just chilling instead of showing the upcoming ones the way) has more experience than I do, I have spoken to DanIndia since I got here.

By the way...I am still trying to find my feet. But one thing is sure: where there is a will there is a way.
, Don't be discouraged , only seek counsel. Yours truly...signs out grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
UK of all place?
Germany, Holland and Ireland ahead of UK any time any day
Phenmeson:

Go to her commune/council where she is a resident of.
Tell her to give them the notice in registry because they believe more on them than the birde/groom who is a foreigner. After your marriage,get the wedding certificate & apply for Italian residence because you become Family member of an European union member. You & your wife to be must know few details about each other because if is in UK,immigration border agency may show up on your wedding day to give you guyz a deep interview. Relocating to UK afta your marriage will be a good idea because it gives you opportunity to live & work before UK finally moves out of European union (March 2019).

Best of luck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 6:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Hello guys, do you remember God's favorite pikin? That's me...

I am in Sicily now doing Master and living in a lodge meant for ERAMUS and visiting professors. I'm the only black African, apart from some north African Arabs, that could afford to stay in this lodge. The remaining few blacks are in the school hostel which costs 100euro per month. Even at that, it's not easy as things are expensive here.

My story will be brief...I am born again and have been through the worst life can offer, and was patient. One day I told God that i have had enough. I spent 2days to fathom out that financial wellbeing is important to achieve your dream and make life bearable. So from 2009 or 2010 till date I began to pay my tithe faithfully without defaulting, the rest is history.

At that point, I was a university dropout, been home for years, lost mum and dad, was poorer than a church rat, and was not getting along well with some of my siblings because of my faith which they didn't gbedu.

I made two observations...a dreamer should not expect help from others, let go of things that you cannot afford, be patient and work hard, and make plans based on things you earned. By 2010 I was back to school and slowed down to complete my degree. Mysteries after mysteries unfolded as I tithed...life became more bearable, God blessed everything I do physically, mentally and spiritually. The way of a tither is not clear...it seemed strange the way I was getting provided for, which can't be by chance or luck, but something more like miracle. I will not go into details, I feel humble, I cry a lot how God loves me...I watch my income grow from 8000 naira a month till it got to 40000 naira, then I got a job for 60,000 naira. When I was leaving the job at above 93000 naira, a dollar job came. Now I maybe earning over 200,000 naira monthly.

I became worried for many reasons...the core of the matter started around 2009. I had a troubling dream...Dunamis founder Pastor Paul Enenche rebuked me sternly, insisting I was not supposed to be in Nigeria but in a foreign land, questioning why I was still in Nigeria. So when I woke, I sorted for the interpretation but nobody could satisfy me. I then asked God for the place, and the answer was so strange..SICILY. Why not USA, Canada or Australia! Well I checked an online map where Sicily was. Then I forgot about the issue for the next 8 years.

In February, 2017 I felt I was almost financially capable to sponsor myself abroad, but I could not forget my convenant. Instead of saving money, series of events happened in my life that made me give out all my salaries to God for charity in February and also March. I emptied my account. God has blessed me, I have a job, no shaking, but I needed heaven to open doors for me. Two week after I recovered from the month of fasting, God began to bless me... He told me to ask for salary increment from my employers. When I reluctantly did, I received the most encouraging words of my life. I was raised and not only that, I was promoted to a leader.

By May, I made feeble attempt to apply for Master but got admission offer to three different universities, Messina came last..and I did not even know that the town was in Sicily till I started the visa procedure!

My reasoning before I left Nigeria is that I will not beg, or feel inferior to the oyibos, or ask anyone to help me. It's not possible to understand how God blesses a tither, sometimes I do not understand what is happening around me, to the outsider it may seem either you are wealthy or have secret means. Some Arab guys from Iran, Tunisia, Morroco and so on, knocked on my door today! They really wanted to know my secret..how much money I was earning and spending as I seemed to be the most unusual black guy they have seen. Though they complain about money oft times, I seemed not to be bothered.

I am not trying to recommend my ways to you. I am not trying to convince you to be a tither in regards, as there are things I cannot explain here, but I only want to tell you facts about my life. Of truth...if you are a failure in Nigeria, do not expect something better abroad. You must convince yourself that you are able to succeed both in your country and outside your country.

It's not arrogance, it's not pride, it's not even because I have money, I make sure no Italian despise me. When on a few occassion an Italian stranger paid my bills, I was worried...why me of all people? is it because I am good looking? Or were they surprised to see a black were they least expected? But when I learnt of the Naija immigrants begging in the streets, I said to myself...maybe they were merely pitying me...look like the people that need help, so the idea of being helped by them now sulks! I rather prefer to help some of their own Italian beggers than to be helped. One Naija immigrant almost slapped me for that, making sure I did not help one of them. But I reminded him that we are all the same.. everybody needs help. The person rendering help also need help and have been helped!

We will all make it and we will make it well in Jesus name! No shaking... the people who think you will fail will one day celebrate you! CHEERS!!!

6 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ogatboy(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Dencotext:
Hello guys, do you remember God's favorite pikin? That's me...

I am in Sicily now doing Master and living in a lodge meant for ERAMUS and visiting professors. I'm the only black African, apart from some north African Arabs, that could afford to stay this lodgel. The remaining few blacks are in the school hostel which costs 100euro per month. Even at that, it's not easy as things are expensive here.

My story will be brief...I am born again and have been through the worst life can offer, and was patient. One day I told God that i have had enough. I spent 2days to fathom out that financial wellbeing is important to achieve your dream and make life bearable. So from 2009 or 2010 till date I began to pay my tithe faithfully without defaulting, the rest is history.

At that point, I was a university dropout, been home for years, lost mum and dad, not getting along well with some of my siblings because of my faith which they didn't gbedu.

I made two observations...a dreamer should not expect help from others, let go of things that you cannot afford, be patient and work hard, and make plans based on things you earned. By 2010 I was back to school and slowed down complete my degree. Mysteries after mysteries unfolded as I tithe...life became more bearable, God blessed everything I do physically, mentally and spiritually. The way of a tither is not clear...it seemed strange the way I was getting provided for, which can't be by chance or luck, but something more like miracle. I will not go into details, I feel humble, I cry a lot how God loves me...I watch my income grow from 8000 naira a month till it get to 40000 naira, then I got a job for 60,000 naira. When I was leaving the job at above 93000 naira, a dollar job came. Now I maybe earning over 200,000 naira monthly.

I became worried for many reasons...the core of the matter started around 2009. I had a troubling dream...Dunamis founder Pastor Paul Enenche rebuke me sternly, insisting I was not supposed to be in Nigeria but in a foreign land, questioning why I was still in Nigeria. So when I woke, I sorted for the interpretation but nobody could satisfy me. I then asked God for the place, and the answer was so strange..SICILY. Why not USA, Canada or Australia! Well I checked an online map where Sicily was. Then I forgot about the issue for the next 8 years.

In February, 2017 I felt I was almost financially capable to sponsor myself abroad, but I could not forget my convenant. Instead of saving money, series of events happened in my life that made me give out all my salaries to God for charity in February and also March. I emptied my account. God has blessed me, I have a job, no shaking, but I needed heaven to open doors for me. Two week after I recovered from the month of fasting, God began to bless me... He told me to ask for salary increment from my employers. When I reluctantly did, I received the most encouraging words of my life. I was raised and not only that, I was promoted to a leader.

By May, I made feeble attempt to apply for Master but got admission offer to three different universities, Messina came last..and I did not even know that the town was in Sicily till I started the visa procedure!

My reasoning before I left Nigeria is that I will not beg, or feel inferior to the oyibos, or ask anyone to help me. It's not possible to understand how God blesses a tither, sometimes I do not understand what is happening around me, to the outsider it may seem either you are wealthy or have secret means. Some Arab guys from Iran, Tunisia, Morroco and so on, knocked on my door today! They really wanted to know my secret..how much money I was earning and spending as I seemed to be the most unusual black giy they have seen. Though they complain about money at times, I seemed not to be bothered.

I am not trying to recommend my ways to you. I am not trying to convince you to be a tithe regards, as there are things I cannot explain here, but I only want to tell you facts about my life. Of truth is...if you are a failure in Nigeria, do not expect something better abroad. You must convince yourself that you are able to succeed both in your country and outside your country.

It's not arrogance, it's not pride, it's not even because I have money, I make sure no Italian despise me. When on a few occassion an Italian stranger paid my bills, I was worried...why me of all people? is it because I am good looking? Or were they surprised to see a black were they least expected? But when I learnt of the Naija immigrants begging in the streets, I said to myself...maybe they were merely pitying me...look like the people that need help, so the idea of being helped by them now sulks! I rather prefer to help some of their own Italian beggers than to be helped. One Naija immigrant almost slapped me for that, making sure I did not help one of them. But I reminded him that we are all the same.. everybody needst help. The person rendering help also have been helped!

We will make it and we will make it well in Jesus name!
You should be a friction writer
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SOLACE1206: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2017
The house is too dull ohhh, what is happening . Guys please shear updates ohhhh... 2018 on the wayyyyyy,.........
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hello guys some italain schools are now open for admission,others will soon be opened.
but when will pre-enrollment start? someone says by March 2018. i dont know how true it is.

i plan to re - write WAEC GCE holding by January 2018 .the result shall be out after 2 months of sitting for the exam. theres no guarantee that the certificate will be out immediate the results are available, certificates may take up to 1 year or 2 years before its released by WAEC.

Can i use computer printout result statement to apply for admission at italian schools? will the italian embassy honour it, can such a document be legalised at the Nigerian Ministry of foregn affairs and italain embassy Legalization.

guys what do you think.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Can i use computer printout result statement to apply for admission at italian schools? will the italian embassy honour it, can such a document be legalised at the Nigerian Ministry of foregn affairs and italain embassy Legalization.

guys what do you think.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
linaluv:
Hello guys some italain schools are now open for admission,others will soon be opened.
but when will pre-enrollment start? someone says by March 2018. i dont know how true it is.

i plan to re - write WAEC GCE holding by January 2018 .the result shall be out after 2 months of sitting for the exam. theres no guarantee that the certificate will be out immediate the results are available, certificates may take up to 1 year or 2 years before its released by WAEC.

guys what do you think.
practically NO .. Original result for dov.

Wch schools are open?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
linaluv:

guys what do you think.
originals
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SOLACE1206: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
linaluv:

guys what do you think.

Please which schools are open for admission ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ato12: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Most schools will open their admission in January. Just prepare your documents
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SOLACE1206: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
ato12:
Most schools will open their admission in January. Just prepare your documents

Documents completely ready Sir.... Desperately waiting for you guys to help us with information . thank you brother ...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
http://www.diag.uniroma1.it/~automatica/?p=procedure/ammissione&l=en

add this to it,

guys please me what to do on this issue.
the Date of birth on one of my WAEC result is different from what i have on my international passport. and i intend using it for italian study VISA. PLEASE whats advisable that i do on this.?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ato12: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmmm, simply do affidavit of correction of name @ any high, translate it and legalise it at there embassy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by johnnypaul927: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Start gathering your documents now friends so that nothing will choke you next year when things gets heated up. I am going to authenticate my documents now, relax and wait for admission from the schools I will apply to. Then I will go translate and legalise....enrolment and visa application. God will help us all. Baba God is involved! University of Venice is open for admission already.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
ok i do not mean correction of name but date of birth. my WAEC result bears another age different from that of my intl passport and every other documents with my passport bears the same daTE Of birth.

i been considering visiting the italian embassy for clarifications on this issue, i do not know if they can give me advise on such a situation on what to do.

have you seeen anyone who has such issue as mine ever granted VISA.
getting university admission with the certificate is not an issue
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
also who can give or tell actual date of which pre- enrollment shall begin ?

guys start gathering your woods . so as to make a fire, the NEWYEAR has come. WAKE UP EVerybody. Italia must grant you this year

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2017
linaluv:
also who can give or tell actual date of which pre- enrollment shall begin ?

guys start gathering your woods . so as to make a fire, the NEWYEAR has come. WAKE UP EVerybody. Italia must grant you this year
are u born before 1990? and if so u need to do age declaration at the NPC and pre-enrolment start around match.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by johnnypaul927: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Went for my passport renewal today and tomorrow am storming MOE and MFF. Went there today though. But will do the processing tomorrow. Gather your papers step by step to avoid wahala when matter come dey pure. Still on the matter. All the best to all us going next hear. Visa granted!

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newestNL(f): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Guys please does anyone has any experience with the lawyers that the Italian embassy contract to carry out the legalisation of credentials?
Is the lawyer suppose to contact you in person?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
newestNL:
Guys please does anyone has any experience with the lawyers that the Italian embassy contract to carry out the legalisation of credentials?
Is the lawyer suppose to contact you in person?
notn like that again
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
smithsydny:
notn like that again

My man, You just bone me bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.