Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (479137 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Demmzy15(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2016
newacca:
Did anyone here feel the effect of the earthquake? Every object and ornaments in this building were shaking about 7:45am here. Later on, I saw in the news that a quake of 6.1 magnitude hits Visso,Province of Macerata,Italy. If we know any nairalander or Naija in that area, please let's check if they are ok.
May Allaah protect you all Insha'Allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demmzy15:
May Allaah protect you all Insha'Allah!
Amen. Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
paboye:
Ladies and gentlemen, I got admission for masters in unisi in italy and I intend to pursue it but I have one problem which is my WAEC which has a different date of birth different from the one on my passport. My question is can I totally leave out my WAEC during legalization, pre-enrolment and visa application.
when did u get the admission? To your question your Waec is the most important sir..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by paboye: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
smithsydny:
when did u get the admission? To your question your Waec is the most important sir..
July this year, but was told I pre enrolment has closed for the year so I informed the school and they said I can use it in January intake. But like I said what exactly can I do about the age "issue" on my waec.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
paboye:

July this year, but was told I pre enrolment has closed for the year so I informed the school and they said I can use it in January intake. But like I said what exactly can I do about the age "issue" on my waec.
I cant really about the age matter.. I took u need an affidavit for backup,I read something like that on this thread.. For January intake are they admitting? Its a private school?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by paboye: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2016
smithsydny:
I cant really about the age matter.. I took u need an affidavit for backup,I read something like that on this thread.. For January intake are they admitting? Its a private school?
University of Siena. What they meant is that I don't need to reapply in January, I can use my current admission letter to start the pre enrolment when it starts in may.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2016
paboye:

University of Siena. What they meant is that I don't need to reapply in January, I can use my current admission letter to start the pre enrolment when it starts in may.
ok.. I just read wat I wrote.. Plenty error.. I think u need an affidavit to back up your age claim..

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by FRIII: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
smithsydny:
ok.. I just read wat I wrote.. Plenty error.. I think u need an affidavit to back up your age claim..
sorry to deviate from the topic, l wish to find out requirements & procedures on visiting Italy. thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by worry359(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
FRIII:

sorry to deviate from the topic, l wish to find out requirements & procedures on visiting Italy. thanks.
Simple
Get passport
Get visa
Get air ticket
Go to Italy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2016
FRIII:

no idea bro.. search on google
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good day house, I hv sme questions to ask
1. Wat r d list of documents for certification at d ministry of education and foreign affairs
2. Wat r d list of documents to present for translation and legalization
3. 110k is for wat?
Am sorry for asking too many questions cuz am a serving corp member and am waiting for university of pavia, bocconi university and university of Milan to open adminssion in January and I need to start compiling my documents nw.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Take your time to read the thread...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
dejiconde:
Good day house, I hv sme questions to ask
1. Wat r d list of documents for certification at d ministry of education and foreign affairs
2. Wat r d list of documents to present for translation and legalization
3. 110k is for wat?
Am sorry for asking too many questions cuz am a serving corp member and am waiting for university of pavia, bocconi university and university of Milan to open adminssion in January and I need to start compiling my documents nw.

Just read from the beginning, believe me, you wont ask questions again
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Boss newacca, I sight you sir!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
smithsydny:
Take your time to read the thread...

I dey see you here and US thread! Hope it is all going well bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
lionlee216:

I dey see you here and US thread! Hope it is all going well bro
grin by his grace bro.. U gat place everywhere nah.. U know how e dey be nah
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2016
lionlee216:
Boss newacca, I sight you sir!
Chairman, I dey humble ooo smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Good morning ☀️ house pls who hv d idea of how much I can use to certify my documents in ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs. Pls I need urgent reply thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Newacca and the rest gurus pls I need replies
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
dejiconde:
Good morning ☀️ house pls who hv d idea of how much I can use to certify my documents in ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs. Pls I need urgent reply thanks
Unfortunately, I don't have idea; because I didn't pass through the route. But I'm sure if you tag other people here, you may get useful response.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
lionlee216:

Just read from the beginning, believe me, you wont ask questions again
pls boss do u knw how much I can certify my documents at the ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Smithsydny and d rest gurus
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
chibsyellow112:
first of all,,, I hv to thank almighty God for his infinite favour on me,, and also am thanking every body who made it possible on this forum. I was granted a visa today, Rome here I come.
do u knw how much to certify my documents in ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
dejiconde:
pls boss do u knw how much I can certify my documents at the ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs

Really i dont know but carry like 30k for pocket. I am sure u wknt spend all. U can only certify ur docs at abuja and MFA doesn't attend to pple on thurs n fris
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Two options.. Wch are.. Do it yourself and agent to epp u..

Someone here help me wen I did mine. He gave me a ladies number I got to abuja called her. According to him she no go school but she knows the value of education. Very correct CUs she did mine..

Back to my explanation, I can give u the ladies contact if u want her to do it for u. For masters depending on how many documents your carrying hold like 20k for everything. She don't charge. Maybe things go done cost now so according to the guy above me hold 30k.. Your choice then.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
smithsydny:
Two options.. Wch are.. Do it yourself and agent to epp u..

Someone here help me wen I did mine. He gave me a ladies number I got to abuja called her. According to him she no go school but she knows the value of education. Very correct CUs she did mine..

Back to my explanation, I can give u the ladies contact if u want her to do it for u. For masters depending on how many documents your carrying hold like 20k for everything. She don't charge. Maybe things go done cost now so according to the guy above me hold 30k.. Your choice then.
thanks so much, I will appreciate if u can gv mi the woman's number
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
lionlee216:

Really i dont know but carry like 30k for pocket. I am sure u wknt spend all. U can only certify ur docs at abuja and MFA doesn't attend to pple on thurs n fris
thanks so much for the info
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by odrian(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
newacca:
Class already started in Roma. smiley
We design our future, we design our world.

Please what's the name of the school?, been trying to get in contact with you, i need a good fashion school with low tuition and classes in English.. Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2016
odrian:

Please what's the name of the school?, been trying to get in contact with you, i need a good fashion school with low tuition and classes in English.. Thanks
I don't know your budget, but I list some fashion schools below, though there are more that have higher tuition fee.
*Accademia Italiana
*IMB Milano
*Polimoda,Firenze
*Florence Institute of design International

But design schools are not cheap anywhere in the world, including the design capital of the world;Italy grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2016
dejiconde:
thanks so much, I will appreciate if u can gv mi the woman's number
pm me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by odrian(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
newacca:

I don't know your budget, but I list some fashion schools below, though there are more that have higher tuition fee.
*Accademia Italiana
*IMB Milano
*Polimoda,Firenze
*Florence Institute of design International

But design schools are not cheap anywhere in the world, including the design capital of the world;Italy grin

Thanks boss, there are some fashion programs available in some public schools with low tuition but its been taught in Italian , will i stand a chance of securing an admission if i learn the language here before applying ? I have ND in fashion here will that be accepted?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
odrian:

Thanks boss, there are some fashion programs available in some public schools with low tuition but its been taught in Italian , will i stand a chance of securing an admission if i learn the language here before applying ? I have ND in fashion here will that be accepted?
I think you will need a language certification if you are to study in Italian language. I'm not sure though. So, if you can learn it and to the language exams and with certification if you have the required grades in the exams, you are good to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.