Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (479003 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please how much is the payment for collection of file at the embassy? I have two affidavit( declaration of family income and age declaration). Please someone should tell me how much it would cost me.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
My e family anybody wit spare file colectiom booking should help me wit it.
God bless us
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
martinogie:
Please how much is the payment for collection of file at the embassy? I have two affidavit( declaration of family income and age declaration). Please someone should tell me how much it would cost me.
per document is 4700, just prepare 9400 for UG, 14,100 masters
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by TemmyDavies(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Morning Everyone,

Please anyone with an idea of any cheap engineering university in Italy that give lectures in English, been searching and searching but its not just straightforward, so I need someone who has gone through the hurdles to please brief me, so I can work towards applying for a programmer when application starts.

Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esiema1: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please by chance does anyone have Andres number or mail addy thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
esiema1:
Please by chance does anyone have Andres number or mail addy thanks
why do you ask for it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, my sister has been going to Italy embassy since Monday to pick up her DOV and up till now she has not get it. Please advice.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
bamyet:
Hello Nairalanders, my sister has been going to Italy embassy since Monday to pick up her DOV and up till now she has not get it. Please advice.
wish I can speak to her direct.... Let her give it a shot tomorrow but she will need an appointment with time of 8:30am on her slip if those agent first her enter... Na closure for the day

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
I won't lie I'm beginning to dislike this Italian embassy for their attitude towards DOV collection. No consideration for students that has deadline to meet especially the undergraduates who have entrance exams to write in Italy. If by now most undergraduates haven't got visa because of DOV, then what magic can they perform considering the fact that monday and Tuesday has been declared public holiday by the most unserious nation in the world. I have been there since monday for the same DOV collection only for them to return the booking and say I should go and rebook. I'm gradually loosing my patience despite I'm going for MSC.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
martinogie:
I won't lie I'm beginning to dislike this Italian embassy for their attitude towards DOV collection. No consideration for students that has deadline to meet especially the undergraduates who have entrance exams to write in Italy. If by now most undergraduates haven't got visa because of DOV, then what magic can they perform considering the fact that monday and Tuesday has been declared public holiday by the most unserious nation in the world. I have been there since monday for the same DOV collection only for them to return the booking and say I should go and rebook. I'm gradually loosing my patience despite I'm going for MSC.
don't lose hope, it what you want, so fight for it..... You will get your DOV
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tnks man @ icehood jux dat I'm so pissed off wit deir lack of organization at dat embaasy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
martinogie:
Tnks man @ icehood jux dat I'm so pissed off wit deir lack of organization at dat embaasy
bros na patience oooo, I don apply for visa since 19th, till now, I never get anything... And euros ain't smiling at all... At least the earlier the better... But just try n Go tomorrow if u have an appointment..... Try beg any agent to just help u submit.... Na the only way forward oooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Andrea and those Yoruba guys for Dov nah the same people.. We dey road to embassy who is coming?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2016
bamyet:
I was with her oo. I pray everything works good..nah agent dey worry for there.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2016
smithsydny:
Andrea and those Yoruba guys for Dov nah the same people.. We dey road to embassy who is coming?
Smith my guy.... I see you success today
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
icehood:
Smith my guy.... I see you success today
faithdamcel just got her visa oooo.. Wooow

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
smithsydny:
faithdamcel just got her visa oooo.. Wooow
more testimonies on the way..... Egbeman next,

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thank God for Faith

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 5:39am On Sep 09, 2016
smithsydny:

Smithsydny, it was nice seeing you at the embassy, you are one funny dude. For those of us still yet to get their visas, keep your faith alive and don't listen to scary things. God will put a smile on your faces as he did mine. All the best and see you guys in Italy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Smithsydny, it was nice seeing you at the embassy, you are one funny dude. For those of us still yet to get their visas, keep your faith alive and don't listen to scary things. God will put a smile on your faces as he did mine. All the best and see you guys in Italy.
babe hope say u done buy ticket..lol safe trip dear
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2016
smithsydny:
babe hope say u done buy ticket..lol safe trip dear
I dey wait for you to buy for me as a gift. Thanks dear and hope to see you in Italy soon.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2016
TemmyDavies:
Morning Everyone,

Please anyone with an idea of any cheap engineering university in Italy that give lectures in English, been searching and searching but its not just straightforward, so I need someone who has gone through the hurdles to please brief me, so I can work towards applying for a programmer when application starts.

Thanks
Sapienza university of Rome or Polytechnic of Torino.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Faithdamsel:

I dey wait for you to buy for me as a gift. Thanks dear and hope to see you in Italy soon.
grin grin fine babe I go buy for u o jare... Carry go
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by TemmyDavies(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Sapienza university of Rome or Polytechnic of Torino.

Thank you very much, would check it out now.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Just to say BIG THANK YOU TO everyone who contributed to the success of my sister, I am happy to tell you that her VISA was granted today, all thanks to everyone who has been part of this journey, and ultimately almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
rubenic, I sight you boss

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
@bamyet na you sure pass, we don give up on conslato d'benin oooo, as our way no they there to study.... Beat of luck to your sister

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 12:24am On Sep 14, 2016
My brother, please never give up God can still do it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2016
bamyet:
Just to say BIG THANK YOU TO everyone who contributed to the success of my sister, I am happy to tell you that her VISA was granted today, all thanks to everyone who has been part of this journey, and ultimately almighty God.
Congrats to your sister. smiley

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2016
bamyet:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2016
bamyet:
A big congratulation to your sister

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oloriodo101(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pls i have submitted italy at vfs dey said it only for 15 working day... it over 21 days now and my application is not out what should i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.