Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481223 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 15, 2017
decode:
Did anybody here apply for IRE scholarship?
what's the full meaning IRE
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 15, 2017
decode:

Meaning you did not apply. grin
iffa catch u ehhh.. Oya talk nah make I applied for one DSU. I didnt see this one. Why u no post since for here..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oasisblue: 6:10pm On May 15, 2017
Hello mates.

Please I have an urgent enquiry. Does the Abuja Embassy issue visas? I am going for an Advanced masters starting in June. I have done legalization and have my dov from Abuja embassy, although the oyinbo man there told me they just did it for me as a favor as they usually refer everyone to Lagos. I have been told by the school to proceed to apply for a visa, but confused if it is Lag or Abj

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 15, 2017
[quote or=Oasisblue post=56550698]Hello mates.

Please I have an urgent enquiry. Does the Abuja Embassy issue visas? I am going for an Advanced masters starting in June. I have done legalization and have my dov from Abuja embassy, although the oyinbo man there told me they just did it for me as a favor as they usually refer everyone to Lagos. I have been told by the school to proceed to apply for a visa, but confused if it is Lag or Abj[/quote] U get luck ooo.. Everything about student visa is Lagos.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by drbiachi: 8:31am On May 16, 2017
For study visa in Abuja, you can go to the VFS office. They'll send your visa application documents to Lagos and ull receive it in a week or two. Congrats
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:04am On May 16, 2017
drbiachi:
For study visa in Abuja, you can go to the VFS office. They'll send your visa application documents to Lagos and ull receive it in a week or two. Congrats
good one.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:07am On May 16, 2017
For guys going to Siena info reaching me is that ILETS exam will take place wen u get there.. That's for English certificate.

If u don't make it ur exam score will not be recorded in the school. So u GATS try to pass the exam. U will writing it until u pass..

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2017
smithsydny:
o ma lawd.. Make I speak pigin for.. I enrolled last week Wednesday, as I finish I go back go ask the man, Na so him dey shake head like lizard as I dey ask question if i fit use another person. In Andreas voice,, U HAVE TO BRING YA DIRECT PARENTS OR YA SELF.. I just weak bros
Na all of you wey dey go meet the guy base on all things like that dey make him feel special,if you go meet the guy with straight face and no much questions he will answer you with no stress,but once he see say you dey do like johnny he go dey show,make he do wetin he like he no be God,if him sha Kara too much we go comot him from dere,na smone comot dere for him,he go become past tinz sharp sharp ni
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 16, 2017
theecaus:
Na all of you wey dey go meet the guy base on all things like that dey make him feel special,if you go meet the guy with straight face and no much questions he will answer you with no stress,but once he see say you dey do like johnny he go dey show,make he do wetin he like he no be God,if him sha Kara too much we go comot him from dere,na smone comot dere for him,he go become past tinz sharp sharp ni
o ma gad
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=theecaus post=56570678]Na all of you wey dey go meet the guy base on all things like that dey make him feel special,if you go meet the guy with straight face and no much questions he will answer you with no stress,but once he see say you dey do like johnny he go dey show,make he do wetin he like he no be God,if him sha Kara too much we go comot him from dere,na smone comot dere for him,he go become past tinz sharp sharp ni[/quote lol
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2017
Do they work on thur in foreign affair Abuja pls.
I need to legalise my documents.
Pls
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 16, 2017
seunny4lif:
Do they work on thur in foreign affair Abuja pls.
I need to legalise my documents.
Pls
they work Monday to Friday .. Are u in abuja?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2017
smithsydny:
they work Monday to Friday .. Are u in abuja?
My bro will be going tomorrow.
Maybe he will get there by 12Pm.
He is in Akure
Thanks
Any ideal of there office in Abuja
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

My bro will be going tomorrow.
Maybe he will get there by 12Pm.
He is in Akure
Thanks
Any ideal of there office in Abuja
tell him to go to federal secretariat... But don't forget u still need a helping hand to get it done except u want to follow due process and wait for several days. U know wat am talking about..ur brother can't enter foreign affairs.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
smithsydny:
tell him to go to federal secretariat... But don't forget u still need a helping hand to get it done except u want to follow due process and wait for several days. U know wat am talking about..ur brother can't enter foreign affairs.
Wow
Do you know anyone who he can contact to help.
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

Wow
Do you know anyone who he can contact to help.
Thanks
pm me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 5:09am On May 17, 2017
smithsydny:
pm me
I sent the pm since last night
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:45am On May 17, 2017
seunny4lif:

I sent the pm since last night
I replied immediately
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2017
Ciao guys,
Anyone coming to Italy for the next semester - I'd need a favour from you. I need a bottle of good Jedi Jedi herbs. Pasta and all sort of sugary stuff are having a toll already. In fact, I think I'd need like 3. I'll be paying for it - I just need someone to buy and bring it.
And if you're in Italy and have one you are willing to sell - Vorrei comprarlo.

Thanks guys.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:02am On May 17, 2017
DanIndia:
Ciao guys,
Anyone coming to Italy for the next semester - I'd need a favour from you. I need a bottle of good Jedi Jedi herbs. Pasta and all sort of sugary stuff are having a toll already. In fact, I think I'd need like 3. I'll be paying for it - I just need someone to buy and bring it.

Thanks guys.
they pray for us to get visa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adedeji19: 11:10am On May 17, 2017
Hello guys,
I want to ask if most of you guys processing the Italy admission are on scholarships or you're paying. For me I have no scholarship offer but trying to raise the fees to pay. University of Trento.
Are there scholarship opportunities I could apply for maybe in my second year or something?
I have been hearing gists of no jobs in Italy and all, for me I believe that it may not be precisely so in all cases, for those that are there, how are you coping, like is it possible to hustle to meet up with living costs, I believe we Nigerians are very hard working and determined.
Thanks for your responses.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2017
DanIndia:
Ciao guys,

Thanks guys.
boss pray make we gt visa, I go bring confirm agbo Jedi with opa eyin and ori Malu for u
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 1:42pm On May 17, 2017
DanIndia:
Ciao guys,

Thanks guys.
I can't sell mine, but I can share with you. In Africa, we don't heal in isolation, but in community. smiley
I am in Rome though.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2017
dejiconde:
boss pray make we gt visa, I go bring confirm agbo Jedi with opa eyin and ori Malu for u
Brother, nothing dey make person happy like to dey see Visa granted after application. I pray it all works out well. That opa eyin and agbo Jedi go make sense wella. Thanks, bro.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2017
newacca:

I can't sell mine, but I can share with you. In Africa, we don't heal in isolation, but in community. smiley
I am in Rome though.
Oh Roma? Troppo lontano da qua. Sono a Milano.
I agree with healing in community.
I really wanted one of my own so I can use it whenever I feel the need to. Thanks a lot, bro.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2017
Adedeji19:
Hello guys,
I want to ask if most of you guys processing the Italy admission are on scholarships or you're paying. For me I have no scholarship offer but trying to raise the fees to pay. University of Trento.
Are there scholarship opportunities I could apply for maybe in my second year or something?
I have been hearing gists of no jobs in Italy and all, for me I believe that it may not be precisely so in all cases, for those that are there, how are you coping, like is it possible to hustle to meet up with living costs, I believe we Nigerians are very hard working and determined.
Thanks for your responses.
Getting a job in Italy is hard, true - but not impossible. But you definitely and 100% need to know the language.

About hustling to meet up costs, this will be hard as it will depend on where you study - city and university.
Hourly paid jobs in Italy are mostly around 10 Euros an hour and for students they tend to cut it down to about 6 or so. One thing that I do know for sure is working with food delivery companies. Pay is not that great as I hear it's about 4-5 Euros per hour. That could help, I feel.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adedeji19: 2:49pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks for the information sir
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2017
I will advice us to send mail for financial aid to your various schools to know how the scholarship works...

The school will give u advice on how it works.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 3:29pm On May 17, 2017
DanIndia:

Oh Roma? Troppo lontano da qua. Sono a Milano.
I agree with healing in community.
I really wanted one of my own so I can use it whenever I feel the need to. Thanks a lot, bro.
Dispiace. sad Io abito a Roma. But I think you can check at any mercato Africano close to you. You never can tell. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.