Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481332 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2017
newacca:

Dispiace. sad Io abito a Roma. But I think you can check at any mercato Africano close to you. You never can tell. smiley
Ive tried
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oasisblue: 5:36pm On May 17, 2017
smithsydny:
good one.

Please does anyone have a valid phone number for VFS in Abuja? I am in Minna Niger state and need to be sure I have all they require before I set out. The numbers listed on the website are not going through
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 17, 2017
Oasisblue:

Please does anyone have a valid phone number for VFS in Abuja? I am in Minna Niger state and need to be sure I have all they require before I set out. The numbers listed on the website are not going through
no I don't have sir
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by xtera27: 6:37pm On May 17, 2017
smithsydny:
For guys going to Siena info reaching me is that ILETS exam will take place wen u get there.. That's for English certificate.

If u don't make it ur exam score will not be recorded in the school. So u GATS try to pass the exam. U will writing it until u pass..

Pls I also got medical biotechnology in Siena nd my entrance is on 28 Sept.... Or which of d exam are yu talking abt
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 17, 2017
xtera27:

Pls I also got medical biotechnology in Siena nd my entrance is on 28 Sept.... Or which of d exam are yu talking abt
I mean ielts exam.. Just like TOEFL and GRE..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2017
DanIndia:

Brother, nothing dey make person happy like to dey see Visa granted after application. I pray it all works out well. That opa eyin and agbo Jedi go make sense wella. Thanks, bro.
no prob..... ori Malu is d father of all jedis
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by courteousema: 10:52pm On May 17, 2017
Please what do I specifically need for pre-enrollment?
Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 19, 2017
Iffa slap ehh
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2017
electromagnito:
Lol yesterday was crazy at the embassy, I got to the gate and the security man sighted me immediately and he say "oga I think say you don't travel oooo" and I reply "unna Benin witches wey full here last hear allowe travel so"
Here is my transcript with Andrea

Me: morning
Andrea: DOV,
Me: showed him and I told him I was here last year
Andrea: ouch sorry, money
I gave him, he did all his nonsense and said
Andrea: hmmm no parents sponsor no visa
Me: ehn, my uncle is going to be my sponsor
Andrea: No No No
He didn't know I hear Spanish, Italian and French frequently

Andre: lo lo rifiutero sicuramente (I will reject this one)

I overhead him, he taught I don't understand, while I was going out Na so I tell am

Me: grazie Sig Andre (thank you Mr Andre)
Where did you translate your documents
Mine are just 4 papers
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2017
smithsydny:
pm me
Baba I hail oooh
Thanks cool cool cool
You based in Lagos?
Who helped you on your translating of your documents.
Mine is just 4 and will need it within 3 days.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 20, 2017
seunny4lif:

Baba I hail oooh
Thanks cool cool cool
You based in Lagos?
Who helped you on your translating of your documents.
Mine is just 4 and will need it within 3 days.
am not in Lagos now.. Go to onikan plaza opposite police headquarters. Mrs folarin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adebumat: 9:55am On May 20, 2017
smithsydny:
Please I want to correct a notion here.. The kind of questions asked here is just something else.most of us went to the embassy and dropped our experience here some people will still read or not even read it and still ask same questions that is dropped here.

Make people they try read before u ask. Italian embassy is not straight forward at all.. If your not ok with the information here. Go to the embassy on Thursday from 9 to 10. U will enter without appointment and ask whatever u want..

Mind you for ever process u undergo there u must pay..

Reminder;; pre enrollment fee is 22000 naira.

Visa fee for this no idea yet untill July wen student wen student visa will start..

Peace

Good morning, sorry to disturb your peace on the Italian student visa. but I'd hope to get more information and breakdown on how to go about the undergrad. I am apply for undergrad in English, do I need to translate my certificate and what are the necessary documents to translate if I will. thanks and I await your response
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 20, 2017
Adebumat:

Good morning, sorry to disturb your peace on the Italian student visa. but I'd hope to get more information and breakdown on how to go about the undergrad. I am apply for undergrad in English, do I need to translate my certificate and what are the necessary documents to translate if I will. thanks and I await your response
wch school did u apply to? Have you gotten admission?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by xjiggy: 1:50pm On May 20, 2017
smithsydny:
am not in Lagos now.. Go to onikan plaza opposite police headquarters. Mrs folarin
Bro, which of the Police hq. The one by the cowrie creek opposite the tennis club or the one close to st Nicholas
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2017
smithsydny:
Thanks
Do you have her number?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 20, 2017
xjiggy:
Bro, which of the Police hq. The one by the cowrie creek opposite the tennis club or the one close to st Nicholas
I don't know those name u called ooo.. That place ambode demolished.. Onikan plaza
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 20, 2017
Please what is the length of the statement of account we are meant to submit? someone said that we are going to submit 6 months old statement, is that true?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 20, 2017
Talented4real:
Please what is the length of the statement of account we are meant to submit?
someone said that we are going to submit 6 months old statement, is that true?
atleat from 6 months to current date..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adebumat: 11:04pm On May 20, 2017
smithsydny:
wch school did u apply to? Have you gotten admission?

University of Siena. And yes the acceptance letter has been sent to me
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2017
Adebumat:

University of Siena. And yes the acceptance letter has been sent to me
chisus is lawd Siena undergraduate plenty ooo shocked shocked
Unah go reach twenty ooo. Am having double mind abt visa to Siena this yr oo.
Make I Kuku mind my business lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
God will help us all.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adebumat: 12:17am On May 21, 2017
dejiconde:
chisus is lawd Siena undergraduate plenty ooo shocked shocked
Unah go reach twenty ooo. Am having double mind abt visa to Siena this yr oo.
Make I Kuku mind my business lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
God will help us all.

Ikr. so help with the procedure. thanks and waiting
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:31am On May 21, 2017
Adebumat:

Ikr. so help with the procedure. thanks and waiting
wch stage have reached now?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adebumat: 6:26am On May 21, 2017
smithsydny:
wch stage have reached now?

None. I am doing the translation on Monday but don't know the necessary document to go with. I just want to confirm the documents and book for legalization cos she said I will collect it the next day. Also I have an associate degree, dunno if I translate and submit it too? And if I am to submit, will I submit with the transcript?. Good morning and happy Sunday
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:30am On May 21, 2017
Adebumat:

None. I am doing the translation on Monday but don't know the necessary document to go with. I just want to confirm the documents and book for legalization cos she said I will collect it the next day. Also I have an associate degree, dunno if I translate and submit it too? And if I am to submit, will I submit with the transcript?. Good morning and happy Sunday
associate degree from were? Firstly have done the abuja own at MOE and MFA?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Adebumat: 6:39am On May 21, 2017
smithsydny:
associate degree from were? Firstly have done the abuja own at MOE and MFA?

Haven't done anything. what does MOE and MFA stands for? From tai solarin college
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:58am On May 21, 2017
Adebumat:

Haven't done anything. what does MOE and MFA stands for? From tai solarin college
brother ya case far oo.. But if u gat money to spend u can finish up in one week.. Time is almost out.. Ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs... Then take for translation.. Book appointment to submit your documents for legalization. It takes one month to come out..

But ryt now only God knows how long .. Except you have cash to spend to make it faster if not u can't pre enroll.. Cus enrollment will close in June.. Without that documents u might miss it..good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.