Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481168 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
fetuga2:
at borse de online
ok .. Dsu?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fetuga2: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
smithsydny:
ok .. Dsu?
I dont get u, what us dsu
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fetuga2: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
fetuga2:
I dont get u, what is dsu
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Horladimeyjey(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
majekdom2:
Yes, have you been short-listed?
Yes and you?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
fetuga2:
I dont get u, what us dsu
OK share the site u applied to plz.. Lemme apply
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Yes and you?
Yes, which day? And are you for post or undergrad?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Horladimeyjey(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
majekdom2:
Yes, which day? And are you for post or undergrad?

Monday, PG... you?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
U guys should post the application link so others can apply.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Horladimeyjey(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
smithsydny:
U guys should post the application link so others can apply.

The application is closed sir, evaluation has started.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

The application is closed sir, evaluation has started.
OK no ish
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by omeje4real83: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Greetings to all the scholars in the house... I also received the invitation mail for the interview (Borse di Studio scholarship)... Any tips on how to prepare for the interview?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Monday, PG... you?
same
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Do legalized documents or dov expire assuming if one does not meet up?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
smithsydny:
lol Agent ti take over oooo... Lol. Book for July asap.. I saw first week
Please what date will preenrolment end? Does anyone know here? Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
julescreativity:

I just removed my number
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Lakeside2134: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
julescreativity:

It doesn't have a specific date.It ends for you when the school you are considering says so.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
julescreativity:

Please what date will preenrolment end? Does anyone know here? Thanks

July 7, 2017.

Lakeside2134:

It doesn't have a specific date.It ends for you when the school you are considering says so.

The date is set by the Italian Min. of Foreign Affairs, not the Min. of Education. Schools are under education not foreign affairs.
But if the Consulate accepts it after the deadline (if you are lucky), your school will not reject your application.
Pre-enrollment ends when the MFA(Diplomatic mission say so).
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by drbiachi: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Can one go for the interview for the borsa Italia at the Italian embassy in Lagos??
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 12:15am On Jun 09, 2017
decode:

July 7, 2017.

The date is set by the Italian Min. of Foreign Affairs, not the Min. of Education. Schools are under education not foreign affairs.
But if the Consulate accepts it after the deadline (if you are lucky), your school will not reject your application.
Pre-enrollment ends when the MFA(Diplomatic mission say so).
But people still booked for 12th of July for preenrolment. Pls what does that imply?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Lakeside2134: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2017
julescreativity:

But people still booked for 12th of July for preenrolment. Pls what does that imply?
Please still continue to book more dates are still opening up on the embassys website the 14th just opened now,how can the school&min of education and ministry of foreign affairs all be doing different things that doesn't even make sense,what stops
the min of education from simply following the ministry of foreign affairs,when this not Nigeria where everybody just does what they like ??

Deadline for pre-enrolment: from 20 March 2017 to 21 July 2017 (just for single cycle degree programmes with restricted access at national level: 7 July 2017).

That's what i see on most websites for schools.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Assuming if one want to continue next year after legalization and collecting Dov, hope that person will not do legalization again?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MJJ: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Monday, PG... you?
Is applying to the schools a prerequisite to applying for the scholarship? Do I have to apply to the schools directly after applying for the scholarship or does the scholarship application cover all that?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by smilewitprof: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Please, when exactly is pre enrollment ending. I am going for postgraduate in Siena, and I just submitted my documents for legalization yesterday. I hope it won't be late for pre enrollment by the time the DOV comes out next month. Any brother in the house with accurate information, should please give me advice.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by smilewitprof: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2017
I think the date given on this website is correct. Any contrary information regarding end of pre enrollment?

1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MJJ: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Is applying to the schools a prerequisite to applying for the scholarship? Do I have to apply to the schools directly after applying for the scholarship or does the scholarship application cover all that?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2017
Talented4real:
Assuming if one want to continue next year after legalization and collecting Dov, hope that person will not do legalization again?
just get admission and go for enrollment. With your dov
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2017
I wish this people here knows how that embassy of Edo state grin italy works.. U won't be posting all this ...

My prayer is let things just changes this year.. If not Lamentation go plenty ooo..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tab4: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi guys, just got an acceptance letter from University of Siena. Please how do I go about pre-enrolment?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello house. Pls I need your advice. I got acceptance letter from university of Siena and University of padova. Pls which of these 2 schools is advisable to preenrolment with? Pls it's urgent. Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
julescreativity:
Hello house. Pls I need your advice. I got acceptance letter from university of Siena and University of padova. Pls which of these 2 schools is advisable to preenrolment with? Pls it's urgent. Thanks.
use Padova
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 12:29am On Jun 10, 2017
smithsydny:
use Padova
K. Thanks. Please is there anyone who is also preenrolling with university of padova? Pls indicate, it's urgent. Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2017
smithsydny:
use Padova
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.