Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (482247 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

Like how much be agent
My bro was there today to legalize my documents
The woman was harsh on them becos they forget one yeye paper
She chased them out
see na so all of them go dey do harsh to people this time around,dat legalization still better na the last day of pre enrollment you go see real harsh Andre,he go dey smoke and dey comot people like dog ni,the only people wey dem fit nice to for now na visa application,any other one like this na para level
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2017
theecaus:
see na so all of them go dey do harsh to people this time around,dat legalization still better na the last day of pre enrollment you go see real harsh Andre,he go dey smoke and dey comot people like dog ni,the only people wey dem fit nice to for now na visa application,any other one like this na para level
E no funny
Just weakness at is peak
Someone just travelled all the way from Ak and wasted transport fare.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
theecaus:
of course the agents get link with those crazy motherfuckers in there that's why they treat us like crap they want us to always go meet the agent so the agent can bill us and they get quarters,took me more than a year to get my DOV from the embassy,I have to pay 50k to one agent so he can get it out for me.....imagine
This is serious...!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by aladedotun(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
I am also pre-enrolling there.... I have Pm'd you, but no response... kindly send me a PM

julescreativity:

K. Thanks. Please is there anyone who is also preenrolling with university of padova? Pls indicate, it's urgent. Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by aladedotun(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2017
braa. I just PM'd you.. kindly hook up with me...
are you in Italy or 9ja presently?

bossman4:

Its been a long while since I did mine but then it was nothing much. I used to send my driver back then and he was sharp about it. May be few naira to give one or two at the entrance to facilitate the process. I am not too sure if they still allow them around. I only went there once when I wanted to pick the stuff up and I met a white guy who was nice to me.

You just got to be also patient with them, they could be rude!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Erhie17: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
ghostmist:
This is serious...!

Pls am using a gce waec certificate do they issue dov to that certificate. Cause on the legalisation form its stated that if u need a dov the name of tge secondary school and the address should be written and on my gce waec certificate its only the centre address thats wriitten.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Erhie17:

Pls am using a gce waec certificate do they issue dov to that certificate. Cause on the legalisation form its stated that if u need a dov the name of tge secondary school and the address should be written and on my gce waec certificate its only the centre address thats wriitten.
I don't know about that...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Lakeside2134: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2017
ghostmist:
I have been trying to book for pre-enrollment for the past couple of days without success.

I mailed the consulate and they directed someone to reply me but the person hasn't.

Abeg guys how did you go about this.

I'm about to cancel my appointment on the 14 th of july if that's not too late.If you need it I'll cancel it and you'll book simultaneously so as to avoid any agent taking it over.
And I'm not charging you anything
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2017
Lakeside2134:

I'm about to cancel my appointment on the 14 th of july if that's not too late.If you need it I'll cancel it and you'll book simultaneously so as to avoid any agent taking it over.

Pls can you giv me.tanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2017
Erhie17:

Just go along with your secondary school testimonial, but you have to authenticate @ MOE N MOA then translates it.

If you have not do that you try your luck @ the consulate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Lakeside2134:

Much thanks bro... how about you do the cancellation tonight... I would be logged in and waiting...

or better still, lemme know when it's convenient for you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please is the Masters admission valid till next year?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Lakeside2134: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
ghostmist:
Much thanks bro... how about you do the cancellation tonight... I would be logged in and waiting...

or better still, lemme know when it's convenient for you.

Okay,tomorrow evening PM me.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lakeside2134:

Okay,tomorrow evening PM me.
alright bro...

Nairaland PM works in a funny way though, Just mention me whenever you're ready.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2017
W
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by kwenu: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
guys wheres the hope for those that are about to book for legalization. the nearest date i saw is 29th of june and pre-enrolment ends on the 21st. can i pre-enroll before geting my DOV.

if i await till 29th of june for legalaztion to start, when will i pre-enroll

please i need your advise on this matter. will the italain ministry of edu. extend the pre- enrollment date for foreign students
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ohai7th: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pls what are the documents needed for pre enrollment
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dforest(m): 5:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Ohai7th:
Pls what are the documents needed for pre enrollment
You will need :
1.Form A, Ie, pre-enrollment form attached with two passport photograph (2*2, with white background)
2.Admission letter
3.DOV, stapled with the documents claimed in the DOV.
4.two photocopy of your passports data page
5.the sum of #22,000
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ohai7th: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dforest:

You will need :
1.Form A, Ie, pre-enrollment form attached with two passport photograph (2*2, with white background)
2.Admission letter
3.DOV, stapled with the documents claimed in the DOV.
4.two photocopy of your passports data page
5.the sum of #22,000

Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Lakeside2134: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2017
ghostmist:
alright bro...

Nairaland PM works in a funny way though, Just mention me whenever you're ready.

Just chill please,ive been a bit busy this pass few days.Ill pm you when I'm free
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2017
Lakeside2134:

Just chill please,ive been a bit busy this pass few days.Ill pm you when I'm free
alright bro...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Chinuaj: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
So many confusing statements concerning visa apllication submission.. some say it has started, Some say end of July and some say end of August.
Let's clear the air.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.