Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead (20346 Views)

444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless / Boko-Haram: More Soldiers Sent To Adamawa State / Would Buhari Have Tackled Boko Haram More Effectively. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Sijo01(f): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem:
[b]To achieve its current deadly agenda, the contact said Boko Haram had recruited the sons and daughters of some Muslims killed in past religious conflicts. He revealed that the new recruits are sworn to an oath of secrecy and allegiance before they are sent to train in handling weapons, bomb making and suicide bombing in Mauritania and Somalia. On the trainees’ return to Nigeria, they are handed over to Boko Haram “welfare officers” who ensure that all their needs are met.

The contact disclosed that Boko Haram’s welfare officers provide material support for the suicide bombers’ families and relatives before and after the recruits are sent on assignments, mostly suicide missions that end their lives. He stated that Boko Haram’s welfare officers continue to cater to the needs of suicides’ families, often paying them huge "gratuities."

Now, dat gt me 'thinking out loud'.

1. Recruit ( undecided undecided)
2. sworn an oath of secrecy n allegiance( undecided undecided)
3. sent on trainin on suicide bombing ( shocked shocked)
4. On the trainees’ return to Nigeria, they are handed over to Boko Haram “welfare officers” who ensure that all their needs are met (Like a VIP)
5.Boko Haram’s welfare officers provide material support for the suicide bombers’ families and relatives before and after the recruits are sent on assignments, mostly suicide missions that end their lives. He stated that Boko Haram’s welfare officers continue to cater to the needs of suicides’ families, often paying them huge "gratuities."( shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked)
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by lacasa: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
CAN, JNI appeal for calm in Kaduna

The Kaduna State chapters of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Jama’atul Nasir Islam (JNI) have appealed to residents of the state to be calm “no matter the provocation or agitating passion”. Addressing a joint news conference in Kaduna yesterday, the organizations also called on the residents to be law abiding and not to take the laws into their hands.

The conference was addressed by their chairmen, Rev. Samuel Kujiat and Alhaji Ja’afaru Makarfi of CAN and JNI, respectively. “Avoid reprisals; leave vengeance to God, hand over to God all, who have done you wrong and harm. Value sanctity of human life”, they said. The chairmen also told the residents that they would render account of their deeds before God, urging them to cooperate with government and security agencies to restore peace. They further urged the government to deal with the situation without fear or favour, adding, “be just, fair and equitable to all”. (NAN)
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by ismhab(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
teskyg: we will retailiate with equal force and reprisal against their Brothers and Sisters leaving in the Southern part of Nigeria.The Muslim folks has continue to dare us since the existance of this Country.We shall not fold our hand and watch them Massacare our brothers and pretend they are Boko Haram.

Lets everybody get ready for a showdown and lets prove to them that nobody has the Monoploy of violence.
SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND BOKO HARAM.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by sazycul: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
this is nonsense, they are planning their downfall, there will be a time when compesation for the families of the suicide bombers will cease, then we see what happens after

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by dj187: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
space01: JONA needs τ̲̅ȍ B̶̲̥̅̊Ƹ̵ thrown in τ̲̅ȍ the sea nooo. He needs τ̲̅ȍ B̶̲̥̅̊Ƹ̵ swallowed and eaten by the big fish.
After jona have been thrown into the sea,U go call ur naive papa to come takeover ok, remember uneasy lies d head dat carries d crown
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by waja(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
teskyg: we will retailiate with equal force and reprisal against their Brothers and Sisters leaving in the Southern part of Nigeria.The Muslim folks has continue to dare us since the existance of this Country.We shall not fold our hand and watch them Massacare our brothers and pretend they are Boko Haram.

Lets everybody get ready for a showdown and lets prove to them that nobody has the Monoploy of violence.
. You have said it all, but who will take the lead?
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by bright007(f): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Islam is truely å religion of piss and shits and allah is å prick.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Ohbeedee: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
lacasa: CAN, JNI appeal for calm in Kaduna

The Kaduna State chapters of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Jama’atul Nasir Islam (JNI) have appealed to residents of the state to be calm “no matter the provocation or agitating passion”. Addressing a joint news conference in Kaduna yesterday, the organizations also called on the residents to be law abiding and not to take the laws into their hands.

The conference was addressed by their chairmen, Rev. Samuel Kujiat and Alhaji Ja’afaru Makarfi of CAN and JNI, respectively. “Avoid reprisals; leave vengeance to God, hand over to God all, who have done you wrong and harm. Value sanctity of human life”, they said. The chairmen also told the residents that they would render account of their deeds before God, urging them to cooperate with government and security agencies to restore peace. They further urged the government to deal with the situation without fear or favour, adding, “be just, fair and equitable to all”. (NAN)

The govt is responsible for providing security to its citizens. Without bias, Baba Obj would have dealt with this issue and Boko Haram would have been history. The government has refused to do anything about it!
Those that were arrested in connection to the sect have been left to freely wander...anyways, what do we expect from a govt. that has militants on its payroll. Tax payers hard earned money is being given to militants what for?!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Biggoozz: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
I have only 2 things to say:
1. Playing God, that group are on self destruct mission.
2. This is no prayer, but a karma- the pple in whose power it is to stop this wickedness will consumed by it especially the political leaders. MARK MY WORDS, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SOME OF THEM WITHIN FEW WEEKS WILL BE SO SCARRY IT WOULD SHAKE THIS NATION!
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by dj187: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
Boko haram or wateva dey call themselves are boasting of more attacks because of d inefficiency of our security operatives who lacks d willpower to bring those rodents to book or better still send dem to shallow graves.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by ukpaku: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
let this war be legaliz so that we d xtian can fight it once and 4 all,who win take the other for slave. I'm beginin to see that if xtian keep quit this m.aaa.llu.u wil want to dictate some rubish in dis country
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by ikejilove: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Which Christain is afraid of Boko Haram let him or her decamp to Islam but as for me Boko Haram threat is a clear evidence that we Christain serve a living God. I will rather die in their bomb than to become a muslim the most bloodiest political party in d world. In the Bible Hamman tried it wipe a away the children of God but today where is Haman,Phareo tried it in Egypt where is that Phareo. I am sure that even those of them in Boko Haram sect will die one DAY and a more painful death than bomb. Thank God of i am a christain and will never regret being 1.Which Christain is afraid of Boko Haram let him or her decamp to Islam but as for me Boko Haram threat is a clear evidence that we Christain serve a living God. I will rather die in their bomb than to become a muslim the most bloodiest political party in d world. In the Bible Hamman tried it wipe a away the children of God but today where is Haman,Phareo tried it in Egypt where is that Phareo. I am sure that even those of them in Boko Haram sect will die one DAY and a more painful death than bomb. Thank God of i am a christain and will never regret being 1.Which Christain is afraid of Boko Haram let him or her decamp to Islam but as for me Boko Haram threat is a clear evidence that we Christain serve a living God. I will rather die in their bomb than to become a muslim the most bloodiest political party in d world. In the Bible Hamman tried it wipe a away the children of God but today where is Haman,Phareo tried it in Egypt where is that Phareo. I am sure that even those of them in Boko Haram sect will die one DAY and a more painful death than bomb. Thank God of i am a christain and will never regret being 1.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by jos2: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
@sunjet, so... Christains should stay home & do thier worship, is that what you're saying? Pls get real. Let the boko haram bring it on, we are waiting 4them in plateau state & 4 those who are condeming the reprisal, i pity them. The reprisal in KD is juz the begining.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by dj187: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
ukpaku: let this war be legaliz so that we d xtian can fight it once and 4 all,who win take the other for slave. I'm beginin to see that if xtian keep quit this m.aaa.llu.u wil want to dictate some rubish in dis country
U dont slave ur enemy, u totally terminate dem

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Solaoye: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
pls lets be patient. i know that the TRUE religion will show itself. but am really concern about my brothers and sisters that have chosen the wrong path. this religion of peace is bugging me.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Pukkah: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
kaeto: pukkah, u r just foolin ursef,u want to be called a good man,to hell with u n ur uselesnesssss! People say they want to destroy themselvs n u r forcing them to live,useless hypocrite u sure are. Go to the heat of the crises with a white flag waving peace,there u'll understand the heart of the children u r praying for. As if the if the north is completely destroyed n ectares of land allocated to u 4 farming u'll reject it. Monkey...

The miserable rantings of a deranged individual are hereby ignored.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by achi4u(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Solaoye: pls lets be patient. i know that the TRUE religion will show itself. but am really concern about my brothers and sisters that have chosen the wrong path. this religion of peace is bugging me.
which religion of peace?
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by maclatunji: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
segunjowo: let them keep on their evil works. Nigeria will soon cease to exist.

Awwww, what a cute thought. Well the truth is that, splitting the country won't prevent terrorists from crossing borders to achieve their aims. It is obvious that borders don't mean anything to them. Nigerians don't learn, even Boko Haram is telling you that your government is incompetent, instead of you to act on that, you are hoping that the country will split. How slow and dull can majority of our people be?
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Tadup: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
ikeji-love:
Which Christain is afraid of Boko Haram let him or her decamp to Islam but as for me Boko Haram threat is a clear evidence that we Christain serve a living God. I will rather die in their bomb than to become a muslim the most bloodiest political party in d world. In the Bible Hamman tried it wipe a away the children of God but today where is Haman,Phareo tried it in Egypt where is that Phareo. I am sure that even those of them in Boko Haram sect will die one DAY and a more painful death than bomb. Thank God of i am a christain and will never regret being 1.Which Christain is afraid of Boko Haram let him or her decamp to Islam but as for me Boko Haram threat is a clear evidence that we Christain serve a living God. I will rather die in their bomb than to become a muslim the most bloodiest political party in d world. In the Bible Hamman tried it wipe a away the children of God but today where is Haman,Phareo tried it in Egypt where is that Phareo. I am sure that even those of them in Boko Haram sect will die one DAY and a more painful death than bomb. Thank God of i am a christain and will never regret being 1.Which Christain is afraid of Boko Haram let him or her decamp to Islam but as for me Boko Haram threat is a clear evidence that we Christain serve a living God. I will rather die in their bomb than to become a muslim the most bloodiest political party in d world. In the Bible Hamman tried it wipe a away the children of God but today where is Haman,Phareo tried it in Egypt where is that Phareo. I am sure that even those of them in Boko Haram sect will die one DAY and a more painful death than bomb. Thank God of i am a christain and will never regret being 1.
You sound Bokoharamish~
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by odofri: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
No matter what the so called bedeviled Boko haram think they are, I am Optimistic that the set time for NIGERIA to DIVIDE is NOW...And anywhere they are sending this signal or holding their meeting from Am Praying by the mercy of GOD upon my life to rain fire from heaven above upon them as he did in the days of Elijah in Jesus Name...AMEN
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by ibb4(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Bastards! Fellows we can't fight these bastards! It's a fight for the spirits.
Watch out! boko haram ends this June 2012.They are only struggling to survive (just like a killed snake in the forest struggles and falls some trees and finally dies.)boko haram is dead!!!!!maybe those fallen trees (victims of bomb blast) rest in peace with the LORD, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by CHouse: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nice write-up @lacansa but don't try to potray Saudi Arabia as a place that tolerates and respect Christianity or others. You said there are Christians in Saudi, true but where is their freedom of practise and association in a society than totaly bans the possesion of any Christian-like symbols or literature (Holy Bible). Renouncing the Islamic faith carry the death penalty which is carried out in public after Friday prayers courtesy of the acclaimed most merciful character in the universe, Allah. The christian community resolve to internet chatrooms to communicate due to the ban on anything "church" over there. Brother, you are probably a good person and i understand you wanna be firm and explain your religion better but truth be told, Islam is a hypocritical, belligerent wack religion. No wonder one of the oldest churches acheaologists unearthed in Saudi has been strongly kept from the locals over there and one of the custodian of Islam from your Holy city (grand mufti of saudi) issued a fatwa just some weeks back for the destruction of all churches in the Arabian pennisular. If religious people from the region Islam originated from are this succint, then who are you to say otherwise?

I'm not even a born-again christian nor a regular churchgoer but its very clear the path to light and the bogus one that leads to eternal darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Achimedis1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
ismhab: NO MORE GOING TO CHURCH.
guy ur foolish so those people they ar bombin in churches ar muslim i tink our presido is tired
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by hotwax: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
I dont know why these Christians still go to Church in Nigeria.
Churches has proved to the xtians that they are just business centers.
THose pastors are just sweet talking public presenters and entertainer.
There is no difference between a night club and a church these days.
The only difference is, you dont drink in the church.
Pay gate fee at night club = pay tithe and offering.
Band and artist play for you in the club = Choir playing and dancing yahoozee in the church.
You pick babes in the club, is church different, some guys goes to church to just to catch girls.

Church was before a seat of power. Remember the power of the pope, the protestans e.t.c

But nowadays, church is just a social gathering and not a family or a power. The name church symbolizes power.

But, in Nigeria, church is like bidding and stock exchange center. Pastors calculate what a service will yeild.

Despite the continuous killings, pastor still encouraged their members to go to church despite having no plans for them.
I have stopped worrying for those ppl going to church in the north.
The bible says call upon my name.
Ask it shall be given. The bible did not says go to church and it shall be given.

I remember one man of God endorsing and praying for Jonathan b4 the election. Is that what he was prayed for.

The church of Nigeria should realize we are in a war time and prepare their members for war.
The church of christ has seen many wars and they survived, this is not new and should stop claiming holy harth thou.

Nigerian xtian should wake up. This is about survival and not business.

Jihadi Ottoman empire eliminated many Jews and xtian in Palestine. It was an ethnic cleansing. Nobody will remember it, but muslims always claim they will avenge the death of their brothers on America. Who is avenging the death of Jews/xtian killed by Ottoman/Iran e.t.c ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
lacasa: Everything Nigerian….

Home
Boko Haram- Muslim Army?
My aim is not to apologize for my religion; I will not write as one who is ashamed of my way of life, and before you shout ‘Southern Muslim!’ like I’m certain you’re probably already thinking, let me inform you that Muslims all over the world are one and the same.
Once, the Prophet (PBUH) was asked ‘who is a Muslim?’, his reply made it clear that anyone who believes in the Oneness of God and offers as-salat (prayers) regularly is a Muslim; I call this the ‘minimum requirement(s) into the school of Islam’, a School of which I’m a proud student. I have faith in the Oneness of God, I observe as-salat, I give Zakat (charity), I fast during Ramadan, and I hope to go on pilgrimage soon. Muslim, I am, and I will die as one (Insha Allah).
Many times, I’ve had cause to dispel rumours about my religion (I do not conform to any form of stereotype, so I’ve had the privilege of hearing a lot of lies and conjecture). Once, on a bus from Enugu to Lagos, a preacher decided to get the attention of his ‘mobile congregation’ by misquoting and murdering verses from the Holy Qur’an. I respectfully waited for him to end his hateful sermon, then produced my Quran and read the actual verses to everyone in the bus. I even took time to explain what Jihad means, what it entails, and what led to it. Yes, I’m a woman; No, I’m not a scholar. But do you have to be male or a Reverend to understand the Bible?
As you most probably already know, Jihad means Holy War. There are two forms of Jihad- the one you fight within yourself (this entails choosing between what’s right and what’s wrong), and actual warfare.
Now, what led to it?
When the Prophet (PBUH) began to spread the message of Islam, the unbelievers (pagans, idol worshippers) of that time decided that Muslims didn’t deserve to live; they attacked Muslims, took over their properties, killed them. Muslims were oppressed. Initially, they were asked to ignore the pagans and maintain peace, but when the situation became unbearable, God asked them to fight back.
The first verse revealed with respect to Jihad (V 2:190) says ‘And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors‘. This verse is the ‘foundation’ of Jihad, it prescribes THE standard for warfare in the name of God.
Fight against those who fight against you; God did not say ‘fight against those who piss you off’, He didn’t say ‘fight against those who you don’t like’. ‘Fight against those who fight against you’ means self-defence is the ONLY form of violence that’s permitted.
‘But do not transgress limits’; self-defence was the previously established limit. ‘Transgression’ would then mean fighting people who didn’t attack you first. This is termed ‘irjaf’. Irjaf and Jihad are two extremely different things.
Before you judge the over one billion Muslims in the world by the actions of some hell-bound transgressors, kindly permit me to draw your attention to the Muslim Capital of the World; Saudi Arabia. Do Christians live there or not? How many times has a suicide bombing occurred there? How many times have some obviously deluded, highly misguided maniacs demanded that they all revert to Islam?
This brings me to another issue- suicide. My Qur’an tells me that suicide is a one-way ticket to Hell. Couple that with aggression, and tell me what the outcome would be.
This brings me, inevitably, to Boko Haram. Personally, I believe what happened in this case was a deliberate move by government to hijack a problem that should have been solved at inception, and turn it to a political tool for division.
Nigerians have always had a penchant for tribalism; add different religions to the mix and the potion becomes even more volatile and potentially lethal. Just how lethal that potion is, is what we’re all experiencing now.
Frankly, what this is about is speaking for myself and others like me, and most importantly, sparing Islam the pain of being seen as something it’s not.
Claiming Islam encourages violence is akin to saying that Christianity or Buddhism or Zoroastrianism, or even Scientology, gives room for a vice that some of its followers have.
Right now, I’m just so glad that Hitler and Truman weren’t Muslims.
My point? PEOPLE are evil, PEOPLE kill, and taking up arms and killing little children is no justification. Boko Haram does not have the mandate of Nigerian Muslims to exterminate Christians. When Boko Haram killed Imams almost on a daily basis, there were no reprisals. Nobody said ‘Muslims have asked Boko Haram to kill the clerics’. When busy areas of Kano were bombed, no one said ‘Muslims are killing Christians again’.
This selective anger, this selective pity, is what I do not like. My eldest sister is an evangelist, my niece bears the name ‘Chukwuamaka’, her father is an Igbo man. Why would I, a Muslim, then decide to send Boko Haram on a mission to kill Christians? Or why would I harbour murderous thoughts towards Christians at all?
My Quran tells me that ‘…….he who takes a life will be judged like he killed all of mankind….he who saves a life will be judged like he saved all of mankind’ (5:32). If Boko Haram is following any sort of manual, it is not this Qur’an (or any other for that matter because there are no different versions. The Qur’an is the same anywhere in the world). Perhaps if we did the right thing and displaced those thieves and murderers from their seats of power, we would find copies of the manual beneath those seats.
There’s a rule I abide by; ‘if you don’t know it, don’t say it’. Seventy-two virgins as reward for suicide? I’ve read the Qur’an from cover to cover countless times and not once have I come across it. The Holy Qur’an does not portray Paradise as a reward for suicide and/or murder.
I pray that God gives all those who’ve lost their loved ones- Muslims, Christians, Traditionalists, free thinkers- the fortitude to bear the loss.
Rinsola Abiola
@Rinsola_Abiola
Still lying and misleading people with this drivel? Apology not accepted. Stop lying about religious freedom in Saudi. Practicing Christianity openly in Saudi Arabia is prohibited- no churches are allowed. Here is the truth about religion in Saudi Arabia:

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy in which Islam is the official religion. Although no law requires citizens or passport holders to be Muslim, almost all citizens are Muslims. Non-Islamic proselytism is illegal,[1] and conversion by Muslims to another religion (apostasy) carries the death penalty. As of 2010, there had been no confirmed reports of executions for apostasy for several years.[2] In February 2012, King Abdullah ordered [3]Hamza Kashgari to be arrested after three Twitter messages of his were interpreted as insults to Mohammad.[4]
Religious freedom is virtually non-existent. The Government does not provide legal recognition or protection for freedom of religion, and it is severely restricted in practice. As a matter of policy, the Government guarantees and protects the right to private worship for all, including non-Muslims who gather in homes for religious practice; however, this right is not always respected in practice and is not defined in law.[5] Moreover, the public practice of non-Muslim religions is prohibited.[2] The Saudi Mutaween (Arabic: مطوعين), or Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (i.e., the religious police) enforces the prohibition on the public practice of non-Muslim religions. Sharia Law applies to all people inside Saudi Arabia, regardless of religion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Saudi_Arabia

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by BaBaMike: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
mykejones: I keep saying Islam is a religion of peace. And each day,they keep proving me right!

I strongly believe that the activities of Boko Haram or Boko nonsense, over the months has nothing to do with Islam.
I am a Christian & I have nothing against Muslims .... Islam has nothing to do with Boko Haram's relentless slaughter of Nigeria's Christians. Boko Haram or whatever they call themselves are just bounch of mad evil people trying to get
attention.

Pls let us stop giving prominence to religion as responsible for the problems.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by bezimo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
All this Boko men and their sponsors need is an angel of the lord to take of them like it happened in the days of Jehosphaphat.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by bezimo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
All this Boko men and their sponsors need is an angel of the lord to take care of them like it happened in the days of Jehosphaphat.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by stildude(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
11 ... I am full of the fury of the LORD; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children(evil islamist extremists) abroad, and upon the assembly of (their)young men together: for even the(ir) husband(s) with the wife(ves) shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.
12 And their houses shall be turned unto others, with their fields and wives together: for I will stretch out my hand upon the inhabitants of the land, saith the LORD.
13 For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the(ir) prophet(imans) even unto the priest(traditional rulers) every one dealeth falsely.
14 They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.
15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 6: 11 - 15.

...the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight Psalm 114 : 1

TO THY CAMP OH CHRISTIANS

For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee. De-throne-ur-enemy 23 :14

Let it blow over and the moslem extremist ifidels and their sponsors will know that they will never win any war against christians not in the west, not in middle east, certainly not in Nigeria as the LORD liveth.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Ideasroole: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
bright007: Islam is truely å religion of piss and shits and allah is å prick.
No offense intended miss, bt are u dis ignorant or jst mad n frustrated @ d situation? I'd sincerely lyk 2 bliv d latter. undecided
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Hoodrat(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
Are there any law enforcement agency in Nigeria?How can all this be going on for over a decade without nothing been done? What prompted all this killing? and why are Nigeria government folding their arms and watch all this evil befalling their citizens?. I wont be surprise if they take no action for most of their family reside abroad and their children have never for once studied in Nigeria. Where are all the money meant to secure the citizens life/take care of basic amenity? Lets not forget the rules for without love there can be no true,justice and peace,honesty and huminity. What is happening in nigeria now is pure evil and wickedness. Is time to turn our back on selfishness and greed and go back to where we all belong.. Please divide us.. Live and lets live.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by teetee1: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
Billyonaire: As far as it Hausa/Fulani killing each other, its fine by me. Its nemesis of their deeds to Easterners during the civil war. Proceed with your machinations at your own peril.

While its being fine by you, remember that 50% of your igbo brothers n sisters reside in these troubled spots and are major targets, kaji ko? mallam inyamiri grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uyo Replaces Port Harcourt As Nigeria's 3rd Finest City / Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.