Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead (20344 Views)

444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless / Boko-Haram: More Soldiers Sent To Adamawa State / Would Buhari Have Tackled Boko Haram More Effectively. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by OmoLisabi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
bright007: Islam is truely å religion of piss and shits and allah is å prick.
You are mad.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by BetaThings: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
otumfour: Boko Harammers betta stop this shixt grin, Ghana is too small to contain all of us naa grin grin grin......get tha drift cheesy
What is the matter with you? People are threatening to slaughter innocent people, you are joking about it.
f you think are sitting pretty, I can assure you that if matters come to a head, our first lebensraum will run from Accra to Axim and up to Bawku. This is not a warning, but a promise
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Hoodrat(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
Boko Haram are being sponsored by the western world to divert Nigerian attention from their expectation on GEJ fresh air promises and GEJ is the western toy who they are using to loot our wealth and make us hate ourselves. GEJ and boko haram are the weapon of destruction on Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by BetaThings: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
bright007: Islam is truely å religion of piss and shits and allah is å prick.
The Irish Republican Army (IRA), NLFT in India, Lord Resistance Army in Uganda, Hutaree in the US humbly disagree
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by shineeye1: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
I call on Jonathan to vigorously pursue the 2015 agenda. It is certain that contesting and wining the 2015 election is the surest means to disintegrate Nigeria which appears long overdue for disintegration. In a country where a certain section ruled for 35 out of 50 years of nationhood without any sectional opposition. Only for this same section to let hell loose because another section find themself in power. Is that a viable country? The use of religion by boko haram is a cloak.They are merely prosecuting the northern agenda as propounded by the chiromas and buharis of the north. Nigeria seems to be a mistake. If there is nothing Jonathan can do for us, let him do this one thing—– disintegrate Nigeria for us by coming out fully for a second term!! IF NIGERIA IS A LIE, LET JONATHAN BRING OUT THE TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by BetaThings: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
ikeji-love:
Which Christain is afraid of Boko Haram let him or her decamp to Islam but as for me Boko Haram threat is a clear evidence that we Christain serve a living God. I will rather die in their bomb than to become a muslim the most bloodiest political party in d world. In the Bible Hamman tried it wipe a away the children of God but today where is Haman,Phareo tried it in Egypt where is that Phareo. I am sure that even those of them in Boko Haram sect will die one DAY and a more painful death than bomb. Thank God of i am a christain and will never regret being 1.Which Christain is afraid of Boko Haram let him or her decamp to Islam but as for me Boko Haram threat is a clear evidence that we Christain serve a living God. I will rather die in their bomb than to become a muslim the most bloodiest political party in d world. In the Bible Hamman tried it wipe a away the children of God but today where is Haman,Phareo tried it in Egypt where is that Phareo. I am sure that even those of them in Boko Haram sect will die one DAY and a more painful death than bomb. Thank God of i am a christain and will never regret being 1.Which Christain is afraid of Boko Haram let him or her decamp to Islam but as for me Boko Haram threat is a clear evidence that we Christain serve a living God. I will rather die in their bomb than to become a muslim the most bloodiest political party in d world. In the Bible Hamman tried it wipe a away the children of God but today where is Haman,Phareo tried it in Egypt where is that Phareo. I am sure that even those of them in Boko Haram sect will die one DAY and a more painful death than bomb. Thank God of i am a christain and will never regret being 1.
Boko Haram is giving Islam a bad name. But that should not lead you to exagerration
If you can post here, you are older than the scourge of Boko Haram, but much younger than Islam in Nigeria

I don't think that any christian can convert me by force. Being bloodthirsty, Boko Haram do not seem to know that would apply to people they are trying to coerce into becoming Muslims
But are they on the same path of Islam that millions of Nigerian muslims are upon?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by beejaay: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
TroGunn:
Still lying and misleading people with this drivel? Apology not accepted. Stop lying about religious freedom in Saudi. Practicing Christianity openly in Saudi Arabia is prohibited- no churches are allowed. Here is the truth about religion in Saudi Arabia:

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy in which Islam is the official religion. Although no law requires citizens or passport holders to be Muslim, almost all citizens are Muslims. Non-Islamic proselytism is illegal,[1] and conversion by Muslims to another religion (apostasy) carries the death penalty. As of 2010, there had been no confirmed reports of executions for apostasy for several years.[2] In February 2012, King Abdullah ordered [3]Hamza Kashgari to be arrested after three Twitter messages of his were interpreted as insults to Mohammad.[4]
Religious freedom is virtually non-existent. The Government does not provide legal recognition or protection for freedom of religion, and it is severely restricted in practice. As a matter of policy, the Government guarantees and protects the right to private worship for all, including non-Muslims who gather in homes for religious practice; however, this right is not always respected in practice and is not defined in law.[5] Moreover, the public practice of non-Muslim religions is prohibited.[2] The Saudi Mutaween (Arabic: مطوعين), or Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (i.e., the religious police) enforces the prohibition on the public practice of non-Muslim religions. Sharia Law applies to all people inside Saudi Arabia, regardless of religion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Saudi_Arabia
and is freedom giveen to practicing Islam or any other religion in Vatican??mr oga pls stop being an hypocrite and diggest the content of the message u just read
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by beejaay: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
CHouse: Nice write-up @lacansa but don't try to potray Saudi Arabia as a place that tolerates and respect Christianity or others. You said there are Christians in Saudi, true but where is their freedom of practise and association in a society than totaly bans the possesion of any Christian-like symbols or literature (Holy Bible). Renouncing the Islamic faith carry the death penalty which is carried out in public after Friday prayers courtesy of the acclaimed most merciful character in the universe, Allah. The christian community resolve to internet chatrooms to communicate due to the ban on anything "church" over there. Brother, you are probably a good person and i understand you wanna be firm and explain your religion better but truth be told, Islam is a hypocritical, belligerent wack religion. No wonder one of the oldest churches acheaologists unearthed in Saudi has been strongly kept from the locals over there and one of the custodian of Islam from your Holy city (grand mufti of saudi) issued a fatwa just some weeks back for the destruction of all churches in the Arabian pennisular. If religious people from the region Islam originated from are this succint, then who are you to say otherwise?

I'm not even a born-again christian nor a regular churchgoer but its very clear the path to light and the bogus one that leads to eternal darkness
there in lies your hypocritical nature.is freedom of religion allowed in vatican?do a soul searching and realize that all religions are some of bondage or the other.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Otseh: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
I want to suggest dat muslims n xtians shld unit to overcome BH. No need to insult genuine moslims who no nothing abt BH. Muslims in d north shld guide churches during church service or xtians shld hold their service in d mosques. Is just a suggestion.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by DaRapture: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hummmm, perhaps it's time Johnathan accepts that American international terrorist status for BH, seein how they've admitted to partnering with terrorist organizations outside of Nigeria. This has obviously become a larger problem than what the Nigerian authorities are able to handle.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by mayzee: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nicholas Cage would finally get the chance to supply "Guns" to the "Salvation Army".
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by buJu234: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
the govt & the so called innocent Muslims re hearing 4rm the BH boys now; after they have executed their plans and the Christians decide to revenge;
U guys will b saying that its not gud ooo
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by wengerjay(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
This is quite disgusting.In the face of violence,homicide and upheavals,our dear president and his wife decided to leave the country to attend to irrelevant conference in brazil.I am weeping for this nation where the main goals of our leaders are to amass wealth,travel around the world....
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by carlos86: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
The second civil war has already started.No country survives two civil wars and especially,a religious one for that matter
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Who cares about what these Boko Haram people do anymore?!

If this country were a reasonable one, by now, all Eastern, Western and Southern States would have started putting all Northeners whose jobs can not be verified on a truck and shipping them back up North.. If any Easterner or non-Northerner dies up North, na the person fault.. Boko Haram is a Northern Problem, let the Northerners deal with it.. We Southerners do not give a fhuck!!

Goodluck Jonathan reserves the right to fly abroad and attend to international matters that affect Nigeria. If you have a problem with it, wait till 2015 and vote him out. You muthafuckers expect him to walk around with a gun hunting down Boko Haram.. The other day I asked people what they would do if they were the president to combat Boko Haram and everybody was talking shit..

Boko Haram can acquire Napalm bombs and use it in the north and if I were Jonathan, the next day I will fly to Bolivia to chiil for the weekend..
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
beejaay: and is freedom giveen to practicing Islam or any other religion in Vatican??mr oga pls stop being an hypocrite and diggest the content of the message u just read

Don't be deliberately foolish. The other write up was claiming Christians in Saudi are free to worship, which is a proven lie. No one claimed the Vatican allows other religion. Muslims don't need to lie about religious freedom in Saudi to defend their battered religion.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by philip0906(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Who cares about what these Boko Haram people do anymore?!

If this country were a reasonable one, by now, all Eastern, Western and Southern States would have started putting all Northeners whose jobs can not be verified on a truck and shipping them back up North.. If any Easterner or non-Northerner dies up North, na the person fault.. Boko Haram is a Northern Problem, let the Northerners deal with it.. We Southerners do not give a fhuck!!

Goodluck Jonathan reserves the right to fly abroad and attend to international matters that affect Nigeria. If you have a problem with it, wait till 2015 and vote him out. You muthafuckers expect him to walk around with a gun hunting down Boko Haram.. The other day I asked people what they would do if they were the president to combat Boko Haram and everybody was talking shit..

Boko Haram can acquire Napalm bombs and use it in the north and if I were Jonathan, the next day I will fly to Bolivia to chiil for the weekend..
whoever released u 4rm dat blood sucking cave u call shrine should kindly bundle u in again.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by megaplaza(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Abeg make una no vex oh. What exactly is the problem of Boko Haram with the governement. You kill christians every sunday claiming you want to prove a point to the government. What point? Atleast during the Niger Delta era, wee know and understood what they were fighting for. Someone please tell me what thiis people aree fighting for?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
megaplaza: Abeg make una no vex oh. What exactly is the problem of Boko Haram with the governement. You kill christians every sunday claiming you want to prove a point to the government. What point? Atleast during the Niger Delta era, wee know and understood what they were fighting for. Someone please tell me what thiis people aree fighting for?

Nothing other than the fact that they are not in Aso Rock like they used to.. SO they decide to kile THEMSELVES.. If we southerners sit back and wait, they will go into extinction
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by ballabriggs: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
megaplaza: Abeg make una no vex oh. What exactly is the problem of Boko Haram with the governement. You kill christians every sunday claiming you want to prove a point to the government. What point? Atleast during the Niger Delta era, wee know and understood what they were fighting for. Someone please tell me what thiis people aree fighting for?

JAMB question, Make I give you Abu Qaqa or Abu Dada number make you ask am.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by stokolie(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ rinsola abiola
u started very well trying to convince me that islam is a religion of peace,i was abt saying bravo then u drop this...
beejaay:
there in lies your hypocritical nature.is freedom of religion allowed in vatican?do a soul searching and realize that all religions are some of bondage or the other.
[quote author=beejaay]..
form this latter post i understand ur religion does allows bondage of many kind.and u justify that by saying we do it but common we re not alone..
as for comparing saudi and vetican.while both have significance, but it an inbalanced comparisism,while both are major religious concious society.one will allow u to defect,the other will kill u if u do.while you can practise other religion of ur choice without fear of been caught in one,the other you cant even be seen with as much as another religious object.the list could just go on..
thank God osama wasn't hitler,
anyway wouldn't want to derail this topic,but like to contribute my own bit..
in as much as the boko-haram threat should be treated with importants,i will like to say the whole country should be put on red alert(security wise) because this could be a ploy at decoy,making the security agencies attention concentrated on the mentioned place,while the main target could even be third mainland bridge...
especially this one the bridge will under some repair,someone in disguise as a worker could easily plant IED on one of them bim.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by beejaay: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
TroGunn:

Don't be deliberately foolish. The other write up was claiming Christians in Saudi are free to worship, which is a proven lie. No one claimed the Vatican allows other religion. Muslims don't need to lie about religious freedom in Saudi to defend their battered religion.
hope u can see how wasteful u are as a being. the little freedom enjoyed by non muslims in saudi arabia, is the same enjoyed by any other religion in Vatican. from your own view what do u think will happen to anyone going to vatican shouting on top of his voice to practice his religion??your guess is as good as mine. the bitter truth is religions are bondage to human beings. for the record am a muslim and i dont give a fulk about what religion other peoples pratice since prophet Muhammed cannot even convert his own Cousin to Islam even at the point of death, who am i to try converingt others by force for that matter "To you be your religion, and to me my religion"Quran 109 vs6
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by omenziate(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
An eye for an eye now. At dis rate Christians would go extinct and d mooslims would continue wit their lying tongue telling us Islam is peace wen it is boldly written in quran dat dey should ambush, maim , kill jews and xtains. Since wen did ECWA, winners chapel, lord's chosen become National Assembly. Like d israelites do, kill one isrealite, hunt like 100 palestinians down, honestly I dont think Jonah can do much abt dis precarious situation. What pays in Nigeria of today is lawlessness. Christians go to ur churches wit ur Uzzis, deagles and kalashinovs, if u lucky to survive a blast, shoot any mallam on sight.

Am out.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by tonymariao(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
philip0906: ^^
They have always issued threats and carried it our unchallenged(this is not new). . .oga jona has even gotten used 2 it dat he decides 2 cool off in Brazil-girls,beaches,bitches et al grin
Abi Lol...
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
BaBa Mike:

I strongly believe that the activities of Boko Haram or Boko nonsense, over the months has nothing to do with Islam.
I am a Christian & I have nothing against Muslims .... Islam has nothing to do with Boko Haram's relentless slaughter of Nigeria's Christians. Boko Haram or whatever they call themselves are just bounch of mad evil people trying to get
attention.

Pls let us stop giving prominence to religion as responsible for the problems.

Chief, you should not jump to any conclusions. What investigations have u done to conclude that BH has nothing to do Islam? You are no diff from GEJ who said the Oct 1 bombing had nothing to do with MEND without any proof. BH severally claims to base their own acts on islam, even though their understanding might be different from other Muslims. Protestants and Catholics worship in different ways, but both claim to be christians. BH practice/advocate Islamism or Political Islam and such advocacy is not only in Nigeria. Read more here---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamism#Relation_with_Islam
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Jeze: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
Boko Haram i rather die in the house of God(CHURCH) than stayed at home cos of ur threat.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jeze: Boko Haram i rather die in the house of God(CHURCH) than stayed at home cos of ur treat.

RIP in Advance..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by tribalism(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Tadup: it is unislamic to attack worshiping places or kill anybody. They should understand that this is no jihad. Bokoharam i beg try and socialse you selves before its too late!
islam is anti-social, so don't talk about socializing. you can only lie to humans but not Almighty God. its temporal here. please yourself.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Pukkah: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
ibb4: Bastards! Fellows we can't fight these bastards! It's a fight for the spirits.
[b]Watch out! boko haram ends this June 2012.[/b]They are only struggling to survive (just like a killed snake in the forest struggles and falls some trees and finally dies.)boko haram is dead!!!!!maybe those fallen trees (victims of bomb blast) rest in peace with the LORD, Amen.

Your June deadline, albeit without stating the basis, is hereby noted.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
beejaay: hope u can see how wasteful u are as a being. the little freedom enjoyed by non muslims in saudi arabia, is the same enjoyed by any other religion in Vatican. from your own view what do u think will happen to anyone going to vatican shouting on top of his voice to practice his religion??your guess is as good as mine. the bitter truth is religions are bondage to human beings. for the record am a muslim and i dont give a fulk about what religion other peoples pratice since prophet Muhammed cannot even convert his own Cousin to Islam even at the point of death, who am i to try converingt others by force for that matter "To you be your religion, and to me my religion"Quran 109 vs6

Dude, you brother sought to mislead people about religious freedom in Saudi, implying Christian freely practice there. I only pointed out the truth. If you want to compare Saudi to the Vatican, a walled group of buildings within the city of Rome with a population of just 900 people, then feel very free. It should be sobering to you that the largest mosque in Europe is in Rome, a few km from the Vatican- that's real freedom of religion dude.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by tribalism(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
BetaThings:
Boko Haram is giving Islam a bad name.
then fight them to claim back your good name. show it by example. i know if islam feels exactly what you are saying, they don't take shiit. they will fight to finish. waiting!
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by musty1987(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
the fool did say that Boko haram will be a thing of the past by june

where are we heading to in this country cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Sponsors A Blind Man's Surgery & He Regains His Sight (Pics) / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave / Senator Joshua Lidani Held Hostage By Irate Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.