Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead (20345 Views)

444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless / Boko-Haram: More Soldiers Sent To Adamawa State / Would Buhari Have Tackled Boko Haram More Effectively. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Billygee2u: 4:17am On Jun 21, 2012
EVERY GOOD CITIZEN OF NIGERIA shall not fold HIS OR HER HANDS WATCHING THE HEARTLESS FOOLS,WHO WERE BOUGHT BY THE POWERFUL POLITICIANS AND RETIRED MILITARY OFFICERS IN THE NORTH MASSACRE AND SLAUGHTER OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Let everybody get READY,get PREPARED for a SHOWDOWN and lets prove to them that nobody has the MONOPOLY of VIOLENCE.
Do not say, "they are not killing my family",but know it well that we all are one.The people they are killing,no body knows what they will become in future.Let's join hands together and eradicate the useless animals called BOKO HARAM.
All their leaders that stole and loot our money are using the money to sponsor the bastards to waste life because they lost power which they have been holding since 40 years ago.
If it is possible,we unite against the northern leaders and eliminate all of them just one night, then ,you will see that there will be no more BOKO HARAM.
I need suggestions please..............................
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by charles424(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2012
teskyg: we will retailiate with equal force and reprisal against their Brothers and Sisters leaving in the Southern part of Nigeria.The Muslim folks has continue to dare us since the existance of this Country.We shall not fold our hand and watch them Massacare our brothers and pretend they are Boko Haram.

Lets everybody get ready for a showdown and lets prove to them that nobody has the Monoploy of violence.

NO!!! We at the southern part of the country will never do such a thing as we are more civilized and Godfearing than the animals...one thing you don't realize about the northerners is that there are more bastard hausas who are not real nigerian hausas that are residing there,as far as u can speak hausa you are free to live..u might come from Ghana,niger,mali,chad,somalia.senega,so this ones don't care if everybody dies or nigeria is no more...we av so many hausa foreighners who av held high security positions in nigeria because they are hausas,to mention few..Police IG Gambo,coomasie(kumasi)check their root,but because they enter nigeria thru the north...so Nigera is in trouble if care is not taking..let's look at it this angle,how can u say you are serving Allah and you are killiing what the Allah created and u say Allah will be happy wit u..is this not barbaricIf they say they are fighting the govt of GEJ,,how many Governors.ministers,senators,have they killed?They are just evil and senseless..They are just fighting a fruitless war...without any gain..if the military takeover today and he is an hausaman..u will never hear of bokoharam again.God save Nigeria..Am happy dat nigerian breakup is starting from the northerners...We were not created to live together..YES we are NOT.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Megabyts(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2012
afam4eva: Kai, these people get mind sha. I don't see the government doing anything. They've proven over and over again to be incompetent.
The govt is not only incompetant,it is complicit in these bombings.why did they withdrew soldiers on duty in the churches that were struck on sunday?
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Megabyts(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2012
charles424:

NO!!! We at the southern part of the country will never do such a thing as we are more civilized and Godfearing than the animals...one thing you don't realize about the northerners is that there are more bastard hausas who are not real nigerian hausas that are residing there,as far as u can speak hausa you are free to live..u might come from Ghana,niger,mali,chad,somalia.senega,so this ones don't care if everybody dies or nigeria is no more...we av so many hausa foreighners who av held high security positions in nigeria because they are hausas,to mention few..Police IG Gambo,coomasie(kumasi)check their root,but because they enter nigeria thru the north...so Nigera is in trouble if care is not taking..let's look at it this angle,how can u say you are serving Allah and you are killiing what the Allah created and u say Allah will be happy wit u..is this not barbaricIf they say they are fighting the govt of GEJ,,how many Governors.ministers,senators,have they killed?They are just evil and senseless..They are just fighting a fruitless war...without any gain..if the military takeover today and he is an hausaman..u will never hear of bokoharam again.God save Nigeria..Am happy dat nigerian breakup is starting from the northerners...We were not created to live together..YES we are NOT.
u are biegn foolish to have said these if obama can be president in the USA.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by frikuenci(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2012
Corruption is the greatest source of fund of the menace at hand. Majority of our politically and forcefully elected Leaders are pagans. They only go to church when they want to campaign and during Thanksgiving of the seat they forcefully won. Had it been they go to church regularly and perhaps they or their families were hit by this evil sect.BH there will definitely be an end to them unfortunately they use our tax and earnings to send their kids out there. The Nigerian situations doesn't bother them except they are hit directly. But they have forgotten that God who has the authority over all will not watch his children be devoured by them. He will Turn things around in this country. God help us all.

Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2012
braine: "More bloodier"... Did they actually say that?

does it really matter. They said deadlier. How will there be deaths without blood?
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by charles424(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2012
Megabyts: u are biegn foolish to have said these if obama can be president in the USA.

Mr Bokoharam can you see that u are the most foolish of all,comparing your situation to people in Gods own country to your own Devils own country..)Yeyeman..say something reasonable not to abuse..-if you don't av any reasonable thing to say then keep your mouth SHUT!
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by tribalism(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2012
BetaThings:
How? Please tell me how people have fought suicidal terrorists that have defied a trained and well-equipped army
Just show me
A criminal can only hide successfully in a society that is not willing to expose him. that is the case of boko haram and the northern society.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2012
why do we like deceiving ourselves, our armed forces are no more tha 70K or a little more, they are overwhelmed, they really cant do much, thos in sokoto are being deployed to kaduna so what if something happens in sokoto now a border state? my advice is if you have a place that is safer for you and your family move there if not, be u xtain or muslim arm up!! in the end we may end up fighting the same fight, BH is govt and govt is BH, this whole thing is so a certain group can get their country and the cowards are not brave enough to come out and say or demand it!!

this whole this started when boys of amnesty program were sent to the north for so called skill acquisition, you tell me how many people have the resources to carry/finance this in current nigeria?

this BH shakau guy was an armed robber or so borno people say so its easy for him to be sposored by any one, people should search what false flag means.

again xtian and muslims arm up, i am not in support of anybody dying but if the govt is sleeping then people need to defend thenselves, period!!
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by BaBaMike: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2012
TroGunn:

Chief, you should not jump to any conclusions. What investigations have u done to conclude that BH has nothing to do Islam? You are no diff from GEJ who said the Oct 1 bombing had nothing to do with MEND without any proof. BH severally claims to base their own acts on islam, even though their understanding might be different from other Muslims. Protestants and Catholics worship in different ways, but both claim to be christians. BH practice/advocate Islamism or Political Islam and such advocacy is not only in Nigeria. Read more here---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamism#Relation_with_Islam

One thing I will keep saying is that Boko haram may be Muslims by religion, but they have no place in Islam as a religion because Islam came to the world to guide not to create enmity. My heart is always saddened when ever i read news of the bomb blast across the various locations in Nigeria. This is not Islam and it would never be Islam. It is terrorism and ,Islam is not terrorism,Boko Haram are terrorist and Boko Haram is nothing but an enemy of Islam. . The innocents Muslims are suffering because they did not support the sect .... No TRUE MUSLIM will be in support of the bombing or killing innocent pple. And at the time, PEOPLE LIKE YOU are adding salt on the wound. General critics against the Muslims is NOT FAIR AND JUST Let both Muslims and we christians keep on prayer, God will help. Hope you understand me now my brother. Mr Trogunn ,thanks.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Dede1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
Billygee2u: EVERY GOOD CITIZEN OF NIGERIA shall not fold HIS OR HER HANDS WATCHING THE HEARTLESS FOOLS,WHO WERE BOUGHT BY THE POWERFUL POLITICIANS AND RETIRED MILITARY OFFICERS IN THE NORTH MASSACRE AND SLAUGHTER OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Let everybody get READY,get PREPARED for a SHOWDOWN and lets prove to them that nobody has the MONOPOLY of VIOLENCE.
Do not say, "they are not killing my family",but know it well that we all are one.The people they are killing,no body knows what they will become in future.Let's join hands together and eradicate the useless animals called BOKO HARAM.
All their leaders that stole and loot our money are using the money to sponsor the bastards to waste life because they lost power which they have been holding since 40 years ago.
If it is possible,we unite against the northern leaders and eliminate all of them just one night, then ,you will see that there will be no more BOKO HARAM.
I need suggestions please..............................

The Boko Haram can slaughter all the humans in northern region of Nigeria as it wants because the call for unity against the sect by certain goons is a futile effort. People should read and understand the history of Nigeria with respect to sectarian or tribal induced massacre before foolishly calling for united effort against Boko Haram.
There is no possibility of united front against Boko Haram without a civil war. Boko Haram will continue to engage the government of Nigeria to a point where its deliberate actions will lead to a civil war or engender the need for disintegration of the country.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by badlaw(f): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
hmmmm d fear of boko haram is beginning of june travel
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by leon25aug: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
Let the federal forces storm d houses of suspects and take evidences and infos. Wat happened to secret police and counter intels. I say we send them a message lyk the Mossad of isreal.
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by DonPizzaro: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Nobody or group has the monopoly of violence.Boko haram and their brothers will eventually loose out when the giant arises.Then their end has come.Their end is iminent and soon the nuclear war heads will be unveilled.

But I can assure u that their end is imminent.Boko haram and their backers will be wiped out.this is a guarrantee.

Don Pizzaro has spoken!
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by DaRapture: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
DivideUs: why do we like deceiving ourselves, our armed forces are no more tha 70K or a little more, they are overwhelmed, they really cant do much, thos in sokoto are being deployed to kaduna so what if something happens in sokoto now a border state? my advice is if you have a place that is safer for you and your family move there if not, be u xtain or muslim arm up!! in the end we may end up fighting the same fight, BH is govt and govt is BH, this whole thing is so a certain group can get their country and the cowards are not brave enough to come out and say or demand it!!

this whole this started when boys of amnesty program were sent to the north for so called skill acquisition, you tell me how many people have the resources to carry/finance this in current nigeria?

this BH shakau guy was an armed robber or so borno people say so its easy for him to be sposored by any one, people should search what false flag means.

again xtian and muslims arm up, i am not in support of anybody dying but if the govt is sleeping then people need to defend thenselves, period!!

75K personal military for a nation of over 160Mill, with international and domestic conflict involvement is no where near enough. Why is the military so small?
Re: Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^^^^ abi o my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uyo Replaces Port Harcourt As Nigeria's 3rd Finest City / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave / Senator Joshua Lidani Held Hostage By Irate Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.