Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? (2459 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Is He Just Insensitive Or Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by 080ictcom(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
A Girl & her boyfriend were on a walk. She saw a shoe she liked & the following conversation occurred; Girl: I forgot my purse @ home, please gimmeN15k to buy this shoe.
Guy: There is no ATM close here but take this N100 pick bike go home & bring your purse.
Is the guy sharp or stingy?
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Sharp guy
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
lol........SUPER sharp!!!!
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Tyche(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nice story.
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
bad sharp guy
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Sapphire86(f): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
His sharpness is in 3D grin grin grin
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
Sharp as a tack.
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by cindyrella(f): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Sharp and stingy!
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
cindyrella: Sharp and stingy!

if you ask any man out there, they will confirm that they would rather be called "sharp and stingy" instead of "the generous MUGU in town". lol
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Goldieluks: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Stingy rat.
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by dealordea(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if you ask any man out there, they will confirm that they would rather be called "sharp and stingy" instead of "the generous MUGU in town". lol

You are right bro!! Also makes me remember a lady on my BB contact list, she requested I paid for her BIS subscription, me been the sharp guy, I just asked how many guys do you tax for that and at the end of the day, you call us all MUGU? I just delete her straight without a second attempt
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by cindyrella(f): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

You are right about that!
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by 195(f): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
OP

Stop telling the public my story, you know that dude is me embarassed embarassed
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2012
190_@:
OP

Stop telling the public my story, you know that dude is me embarassed embarassed

we're complimenting you dude
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Amen.
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by StarrMatthieu: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2012
Thanks a lot[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2012
That guy should be idolised
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by fubbyy(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2012
Hahahahahahaha... Nice thread, super sharp guy
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by mashnino(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
over sharpness dey worry the guy sef
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sharp.
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
I will remember the guy forever
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
Stingy broke biatch-a** nigga...kikiki
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by temmym4(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
Goldieluks: Stingy rat.
sosoluv: Stingy broke biatch-a** nigga...kikiki

Yeske, why wont u girls say so.. cos u prefer the Mugu type of nigga! mtcheew

Mehhn. Thumbs up to the guy, A perfect answer to the question she asked. If she really wants the shoe, why not "Hey bby can u bye me this shoe?", Honestly if i was with them both and the guy says otherwise i for cover am slap! Gbam!!
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
temmy.m3:

Yeske, why wont u girls say so.. cos u prefer the Mugu type of nigga! mtcheew

Mehhn. Thumbs up to the guy, A perfect answer to the question she asked. If she really wants the shoe, why not "Hey bby can u bye me this shoe?", Honestly if i was with them both and the guy says otherwise i for cover am slap! Gbam!!
Its jus a pair of shoes...imagine u had to get married to some one who cldnt even pay a damn pair of shoes for u...she didn't ask for kimora lee simmon's estate...its jus shoes!
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
Its jus a pair of shoes...imagine u had to get married to some one who cldnt even pay a damn pair of shoes for u...she didn't ask for kimora lee simmon's estate...its jus shoes!

yeah 15k shoes
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2012
If you cannot afford it jus say it straight up...offering her money for a motorbike will not in anyway make u sound smart
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2012
If you cannot afford it jus say it straight up...offering her money for a motorbike will not in anyway make u sound smart, it will jus make u sound pathetic
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by kassanova(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
becos na him be ur papa....Mtcheew
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: Stingy broke biatch-a** nigga...kikiki
And what is the girl smart and broke?
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
And what is the girl smart and broke?
Mynd like my lil puppy forever following me and barking nonsense. Hahaha
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Mynd44: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2012
^^
Be nice today is Sunday
Re: Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2012
kassanova: becos na him be ur papa....Mtcheew
So wen it comes to spending u start involving the father kikiki go the women u can afford like I always say, if u can't keep up wit a standards go for the low maintenance girls, simple. Thts wat a smart person wld do

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If This Guys Raped Your Wife PICS.. / Guys!!! Is #200 Naira Recharge Cards Okay To Send For Her? (guys Only) / Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.