Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? (2416 Views)

Choosing A Life Partner. / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Down to the ladies,pls cm tel ous the attribute u use in choosing your partners.cheesy or what make u choose ur current partner

Pinkycute
sleekyshuga
Eroticangelina
prettythicksme
axortedbabe
tameera
lala247
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by falconey(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am here to gossip!
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:

I am here to gossip!
lolz,tag ur female fwends here so u can hv more to gossip.cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by falconey(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lolz,tag ur female fwends here so u can hv more to gossip.cheesy

I don't have any female friend here, the only female I can consider is rokiatu.
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote
author=falconey post=32094339]

I don't have any female
friend here, the only female I can consider is rokiatu.
[/quote] ok missclassy cm here o.cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
op can u explain pls i dont rlly get ur question smiley
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:
op can u explain pls i dont rlly get ur question smiley
lol,ok i smiply mean what are the things ur looking 4 in a man b4 making him ur partner.

jus like wat makez u accept ur EX.cheesy over others that were disturbn u den.:p

dis ur pishure Ehn.wink
Stp temptn me o.sad
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lol,ok i smiply mean what are the things ur looking 4 in a man b4 making him ur partner.

jus like wat makez u accept ur EX.cheesy over others that were disturbn u den.:p

dis ur pishure Ehn.wink
Stp temptn me o.sad

He was funny
Hardworking
Oh yh had a good body too

That was it rlly lol
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Hazardd(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
who get time to chose...
when their is scarcity of guys nowadays grin
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

He was funny
Hardworking
Oh yh had a good body too

That was it rlly lol
Those are the Attribute i was simply talkn about dear.cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Those are the Attribute i was simply talkn about dear.cheesy

Lol ok

So i pass abi
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hazardd:
who get time to chose...
when their is scarcity of guys nowadays grin

Lol nah una sabi
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op, please correct your topic.....
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Came to see other pple's own
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by pinkycute(f): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Me too cheesy

Tandullceblog:
Came to see other pple's own
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
Me too cheesy

grin let's sit together. I have popcorn... do u have drinks cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by pinkycute(f): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hold on, let me check******

grin

*****Modified******
Look at what I found lipsrsealed
Do you still care

tongue

Tandullceblog:

grin let's sit together. I have popcorn... do u have drinks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
pinkycute:
Hold on, let me check******

grin

*****Modified******
Look at what I found lipsrsealed
Do you still care

tongue

Martini....I love that drink. I wan a glass.....just add a tincture of vodka and then we're talking.....
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by ireneony(f): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
I like nerdy dudesgrin
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by pinkycute(f): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Martini..... Is my favorite drink too kiss
But Russia Vodka, is for men lipsrsealed
Well, if you wan cheesy I can Mix it for you wink

*****Hold on***** let me check smiley

Xiadnat:

Martini....I love that drink. I wan a glass.....just add a tincture of vodka and then we're talking.....
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Down to the ladies,pls cm tel ous the attribute u use in chosen your partners.cheesy or what make u choose ur current partner

Pinkycute
sleekyshuga
Eroticangelina
prettythicksme
axortedbabe
tameera
lala247
I choose my partner because of his bulala cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
I checked Hw his level of maturity, reasoning, endurance & his height
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:

I don't have any female friend here, the only female I can consider is rokiatu.
kiss
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, please correct your topic.....
Pls How do I correct It?

*Help*.sad
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
I choose my partner because of his bulala cheesy
You Must be that Bad Girl Jasse Jagz sings about.cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Pls How do I correct It?

*Help*.sad

It should be "Choosing", not "Chosen"
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
@topic.

Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You Must be that Bad Girl Jasse Jagz sings about.cheesy
freaky gurl!! cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok

So i pass abi
lol,yes mir u pass.cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
freaky gurl!! cheesy
badt girl.cheesy
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by 2dice(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ook
jes came here for some lies
Re: Ladies:what Are The Attribute You Use In Choosing A Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

It should be "Choosing", not "Chosen"
oh thank u dear.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Important Is Genetics To You In Choosing Your Life Partner? / Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? / Ladies Of Substance Alwayz Want This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.