Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano (18842 Views)

Battle Between Awolowo, Akintola Led To 1966 Coup- Yakassai / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by poj(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
May only the boko boys fell in this gun duel. My brother u r protected by his mercy. Shake not.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by PrinceNN(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
hmm shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akpan107: Yeah, is true. I just heard two loud explotions close to B.U.K new sites...

Akpan, what are u still doing there?

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Decryptor(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
May God keep u if you are a christian but if you are a muslim......make i keep quiet sha
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by mekaboy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
ISMAB PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH PICS OR VIDEO, THANKS grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
The somalialisation of Northern Nigeria is on course. Boko Haram, when will you guys give a "kiss of love and life" to Sokoto, Gusau, Birnin Kebbi and Minna?

3 Killed In Kaduna, Several Injured

As insecurity and violence mounts in Kaduna State, three persons have been reported killed this evening in Kujama.

Our source said that the corpses were still on the streets, and that several other people were injured.
Kujama is the headquarters of Chikun local government area of Kaduna State, and is a few kilometres from the Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC), a subsidiary of theNigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

Our source, who called from Kujama, told SaharaReporters that the fight pitted Christians against Muslims, and that heavy gun shots were heard from the warring sides. Several of the injuredpersons were taken to the hospital.

Our source said that armed soldiers have already arrived at the scene.
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by VENUSS(f): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
God de

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Dav007: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
You guys should stay strong, pray hard, for God almighty will see us all,through this shit!!!

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by dirahm: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
bayooooooo: When will Sokoto, Gusau and Minna have Boko haram's romantic touch? let them continue the violence and take a fast paced race to 12th century.

Wat type of human being r u? If u dnt hv anytin positive 2 contribute just keep shut!

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
bright007: Islam is truely å religion of piss $ shits.
if u dnt hv anythin important 2 say pls kept quiet shhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by zuchyblink(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
brothers what is the solution to our problem?pls let us stand and fight b4 this ppl will take over this country o! Bomb was discovered in my village in imo state.but what i know is boko haram must fall one day

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by zumarock8(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Abdul Adam56: if u dnt hv anythin important 2 say pls kept quiet shhhhhhhh.

why must he keep quite, the truth is al aways bitter

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by clemmonce(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
chigold100: [color=#006600][/color]i believe one day God will send a Moses to resque Nigerians 4rm d hands of BOKO HARAM
MOST PEOPLE THINK DAT JONATHAN IS THE MOSES NOT KNWIN DAT HE IS THE PHARAOH

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ dirahm

Shataap!!! No be wetin you want be that? Let them start from Sokoto, then to Minna, back to Gusau.
They have been killing and bombing infidels, you guys did not find it worthy to protest against such killings.

Reprisal attacks? Everyone is on the street shouting Allahu! Animals

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Tadup: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
bright007: Islam is truely å religion of piss $ shits.
remember jesus is recognised in islam as a messenger of God only!

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
JTF are obviously better trained and have superior fire power, the enemy of state will soon be overpowered and Nigeria will be pride of nation again...

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by bright007(f): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
Tadup: remember jesus is recognised in islam as a messenger of God only![/quote[quote author=Tadup] remember jesus is recognised in islam as a messenger of God only!
Tadup: remember jesus is recognised in islam as a messenger of God only!
Ťĥĕ Jesus in my bible is different from d 'isa' in your koran

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Fornorth(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
Billyonaire: JTF are obviously better trained and have superior fire power, the enemy of state will soon be overpowered and Nigeria will be pride of nation again...
like how?
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by harmony5(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
Is it not funny and ridiculous, That while others are fighting for development,
Education, and infrastructural upstate. Some maroons are killing and dying for
religion which they knew nothing about it originality. No why they will always
be Aboki till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by franchizy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
Will dis bombings and killings move dis country forward. God ve mercy

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Excelboi: Thank God I left there some days back! Be safe...
Sharp guy..U no wan die??loool
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by bright007(f): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Abdul Adam56: if u dnt hv anythin important 2 say pls kept quiet shhhhhhhh.
Ouch!ouch!dat must have hurt u so bad like å
trailer loaded with rods just stepped on ur scrotum/blokos.
But sorry dear...ur allah cant suck my blood.
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by maigaskiya1: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
ismhab: Breaking News.
There is gun battle going on between JTF and Boko Haram members along Dorayi challawa road in kano state, we are all indoor now, pray for us.
kep ur heads low let d boys do dia job
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by joe4christ(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
bayooooooo: When will Sokoto, Gusau and [size=15pt] Minna [/size] have Boko haram's romantic touch? let them continue the violence and take a fast paced race to 12th century.

You dey craze o, you want make me self join die?
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by bola4dprec(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
9I have one
advice to give to
our politicians. If
they have
decided to
destroy our
national unity,
then they should
summon a round-
table conference
to decide how our
national assets
should be divided
before they seal
their doom by
satisfying their
lust for office. I
make this
suggestion
because it is
better for us and
many admirers
abroad that we
should
disintegrate in
peace and not in
pieces. Should the
politicians fail to
heed this
warning, then I
will venture the
prediction that
the experience of
the Democratic
Republic of the
Congo will be a
child’s play if ever
it comes to our
turn to play such
a tragic role.” —
Nnamdi Azikiwe,
December 1964
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
joe4christ:

You dey craze o, you want make me self join die?

Don't you want sharia in Minna? Don't you want 72 virgins? Don't you want a wife as a slave?

Let them continue the somalialisation of Northern Nigeria. After Minna, they will move to Kastina.
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by FAVBABS(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hmm. . . Its high time we fight and not wait 4 any foolish dialogue
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by kemidebbie(f): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
Serious fight going on too in malali agwan gado in kaduna .the boys from kawo And angwar dosa mainly muslems are armed with ak 47 . I called this rapid response officer (operation yaki) on 08081708671 and 08160000040. His response was that we should get stick to defend our self some should pls help .
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by werepeLeri: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Please get GEJ to come there so that there wont be problem.
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by Evame(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
@joane, very soon dear
Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by nikky5(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
This boko haramites are fighting holy jihad to islamize Nigeria but they will not succeed.God is not on their side cos they worship the UNKNOWN GOD.The religion does not preach peace and love but "KILL THE INFIDELS". They practise a religion that does not guarantee them salvation in the hereafter rather seven virgins and concubines.But they are wlways losers cos allah cannot win any battle cos he is a god and not GOD.That allah is one of the 360 idols in Kabbah that was worshipped before the birth of muhammed who father's name was Abdallah meaning the servant of allah.An average muslim is violent in nature and does not forgive.The pitiful side of it is t hat when they die their souls rot in hell like that of all boko harams and their sponsors.JESUS IS LORD.

6 Likes

Re: Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano by ujchief(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
ismhab: Breaking News.
There is gun battle going on between JTF and Boko Haram members along Dorayi challawa road in kano state, we are all indoor now, pray for us.
Pray for u? HELL NO! If any reasonable Nairalander makes that request, i'll oblige, but u, oh u ismhab is a disgusting freak who rants of how CAN is sponsoring boko haram and doesnt believe anythin boko is related to islam. Stay indoors and enjoy the CAN version of boko haram.
Pls, guys, check his previous posts and how he spams all threads wit trash!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Price Increase: Shehu Sani Reacts, Warns Buhari / Locations Being Saved From Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) / Osun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.