Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? (2093 Views)

Poll: Ladies What Masculline Voice Appeal To You The Most?

Heavily Baritone: 25% (6 votes)
Mildly Baritone: 45% (11 votes)
Normal (Unisex): 20% (5 votes)
Tiny (Baby Type): 8% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus. / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
Aside ladies tripping for 6packs, heavy biceps, neatly shaved, nice smile and the rest, another major thing that turns ladies on is the 'Masculine Voice' of a man.

Most of them like it Heavily Baritone, some Mild Baritone, some Normal, while some trip for the Tiny voice.

A man or woman's voice is most appreciated through phone conversations.

That's why some people just go a extra mile to make that call through even though they can easily text, ping or send an instant message. They only want to hear that unique voice of their partner.

Ladies : What Voice best suits you ear from your man?

1) Heavily Baritone
2) Mildly Baritone
3) Normal
4) Tiny

Which one do you consider sexy?

Guy : Also feel free to tell us the type of voice you have and if ladies Love or Hate it.

Note : This Post is for mature comments ONLY.

If you don't have anything meaningful to say, Please use the "BACK" button to return to the previous page.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by dealordea(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Huh!!! What happened to the formal thread acidic?? Dem chop am?
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
deal_ordea: Huh!!! What happened to the formal thread acidic?? Dem chop am?

Hmmmm!!! Na so we see am oh!
The Power That Be has SWALLOWED IT.
Anyhow sha. Let forget it and concentrate on the topic above.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by dealordea(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Okay!!! God sabi their house number
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
deal_ordea: Okay!!! God sabi their house number

*laugh make me wan do stop and search for Moving Train*
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by dealordea(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
@acidic!! Lol... Anyway I vote for the heavily baritone voice cos wifey preferred it more and when ever she say I look charming, I can't help to blush with my fake dimples.. grin
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 12:06am On Jun 21, 2012
deal_ordea: @acidic!! Lol... Anyway I vote for the heavily baritone voice cos wifey preferred it more and when ever she say I look charming, I can't help to blush with my fake dimples.. grin

Fake dimples and artificial baritone voice. Wonderful combination.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by MrCork17: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2012
ermmm NO COMMMENT: I dont wanna be BANNED!!lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ermmm NO COMMMENT: I dont wanna be BANNED!!lipsrsealed

Lol!
What voice best suits you and does your woman love it?
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2012
My gf once told me there was she a time she felt wet while listening to Soludo when he was at CBN
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2012
I'll ask my girl and be right back
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Mynd44: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2012
ITbomb: My gf once told me there was she a time she felt wet while listening to Soludo when he was at CBN
Definition of money speaking
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2012
ITbomb: My gf once told me there was she a time she felt wet while listening to Soludo when he was at CBN

I will FORCE her to go to CBN Abuja Headquarters to go get wet in front og him. Once she brings back 5 huge ghana must go bags while coming back.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Mynd44: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

I will FORCE her to go to CBN Abuja Headquarters to go get wet in front og him. Once she brings back 5 huge ghana must go bags while coming back.
Sharp guy
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sharp guy

If you can't beat them then join them.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Dyt(f): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2012
his is nt 2 heavy nor mild, he is got d best eva
i long so 4 it
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2012
Dyt: his is nt 2 heavy nor mild, he is got d best eva
i long so 4 it

It sure falls under the four categories above or nearest to.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Mynd44: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2012
Dyt: his is nt 2 heavy nor mild, he is got d best eva
i long so 4 it
Stop describing me babe
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop describing me babe

Happy deceiving of yourself.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by ITbomb(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Definition of money speaking
Definitely not money .
Me too I just love his calm deep intelligent baritone , Soludo
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
ITbomb:
Definitely not money .
Me too I just love his calm deep intelligent baritone , Soludo

The guy's voice commands respect truly and knowing well he is also very intelligent.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by parryon(f): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
The Soludo and Chidi Mokeme kind of baritones gets me all the time.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

Happy deceiving of yourself.
You are just jealous
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are just jealous

Why won't I?
When they mistaken me for a 2years old child when I talk.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by mspookie: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
Am I suppose to record it and post it here or u really expect I'll describe the voice, ehn ehn.
Well, it dsnt really matter how he sounds,if d voice is clear and he speaks fluent English, issokay!
No b say I wan take d voice do music
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Mynd44: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2012
ms pookie: Am I suppose to record it and post it here or u really expect I'll describe the voice, ehn ehn.
Well, it dsnt really matter how he sounds,if d voice is clear and he speaks fluent English, issokay!
No b say I wan take d voice do music
You don't have a problem abi? What if he has a tone the type of Ghadaffi?
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
You don't have a problem abi? What if he has a tone the type of Ghadaffi?
Ghaddafi's voice was ghaddishtic men.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Mynd44: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
acidtalk:
Ghaddafi's voice was ghaddishtic men.

that is a way to look at it, some people find it sexy
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by OldHag: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
Voice like the late Barry White.
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by acidtalk: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
Old-Hag:
Voice like the late Barry White.

Guy if man get that kin voice ehn,
Na wahala oh!
Women will kill themselves for him.
Especially when he is rich and handsome and come dey romantic.

That's a baaaaaad voice!
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Mynd44: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2012
Doesn that mean you are attracted to him?
Re: Ladies: What Masculline Voice Appeals To You The Most? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2012
acidtalk:
Ladies : What Voice best suits you ear from your man?

1) Heavily Baritone
2) Mildly Baritone
3) Normal
4) Tiny

Which one do you consider sexy?

LMAO@ TINY grin

for me it would definitely be normal.

too deep is a complete turn off for me. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trouble Has Brought Me Back Here On Nairaland. / Help! My Gay Friend Is Coming On To Me! / I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.