Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy (9652 Views)

What Could You Stay Without For A Year, Phone Or Intimacy / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Eminentsam(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2012
Hello NLanders, I have a little problem. I would like to know what you all would do if a girl accepts your marriage proposal but will not visit you or respond to any love advances because of her religious inclinations. Please advice me on what to do because I don't want to go around chasing other women. Please advice.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Mynd44: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2012
Did you not know her religious beliefs before proposing? I think you propose just to bed her

27 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by ayobase(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Did you not know her religious beliefs before proposing? I think you propose just to bed her
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by LordReed(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Did you not know her religious beliefs before proposing? I think you propose just to bed her

Not far fetched at all.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2012
No need to worry.
She's planning to become the Virgin Mary of the Refurbished Testamentcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by onila(f): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2012
grin bcus u proposed 2 her
u expect her 2 fuc-k u
dumbass!

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2012
@OP
how easy would it be for a man to propose marriage to some damsel, and then AUTOMATICALLY have unrestricted access to the coochie, lol!
wake up bro, that line of thought has long been dead and buried.....women are smarter these days.

the fact that you even wrote that you dont want to go "carrying other girls" clearly shows us all that this lady is right in not believe anything that comes out of your mouth...... you must be fooling yourself into believing that you are doing her a favor by proposing, lol!

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by temi4fash(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
hmmmm
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by mikuz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
You proposed to a woman you dont know that much?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by jude33084(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
Harbioollah: No need to worry.
She's planning to become the Virgin Mary of the Refurbished Testamentcheesy

Most likely she is a muslim girl, wearing their clothes from head to toe yet Ali and Magaji have a highway road inside her smiley
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
Eminentsam: Hello NLanders, I have a little problem. I would like to know what you all would do if a girl accepts your marriage proposal but will not visit you or respond to any love advances because of her religious inclinations. Please advice me on what to do because I don't want to go around chasing other women. Please advice.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Withdraw the marriage proposal - and practice elimination by substitution..

This isn't the medieval age, if you're going to marry a girl - you need to sample what you're trying spend the rest of your life with loads of time, to know if she's really the one..

You test drive before you buy - no test, no buy.. Finito!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by mikuz(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
onila: grin bcus u proposed 2 her
u expect her 2 fuc-k u
dumbass!
i like this!
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by jude33084(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex:

This isn't the medieval age, if you're going to marry a girl - you need to sample what you're trying spend the rest of your life with loads of time, to know if she's really the one..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Tyche(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
Marry her.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by duality(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ op get born again.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Confilass: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
A quote "Just like hunters has learnt to shoot without missing, birds has learn to fly without perching".

Am a lady, let me tell u most guys proposed to see d lady's pants and some after dat will say bye ooooooooooo or tell u tales by moon light.

After d proposal, what's stopping u, go ahead and get it legalise and stop complaining.

Anywhere, she ought to ve made it clear right from d day u proposed.

@ op get born again. (good talk)

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Sike(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
how easy would it be for a man to propose marriage to some damsel, and then AUTOMATICALLY have unrestricted access to the coochie, lol!
wake up bro, that line of thought has long been dead and buried.....women are smarter these days.

the fact that you even wrote that you dont want to go "carrying other girls" clearly shows us all that this lady is right in not believe anything that comes out of your mouth...... you must be fooling yourself into believing that you are doing her a favor by proposing, lol!
God bless this comment.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by ifysimple(f): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
She is doing the right thing. May be you proposed just to have access. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Spicyhawt: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ op: Before the proposal was she visiting you or responding to your "love advances"
So u think your marriage proposal,warrants you to bed her now smh..quit dreaming
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by amosy007: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
o boy shine ur eyes... she might be a transgendered... or may she doesnt have cliit grin... better comfirm b4 u go to d alter
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex:

i love this guy, when i don even test those i know say i no go buy, na d one wey i go buy, i no go come test? whick kind life nah?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by NoQualms1(f): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
@OP, I like your fiancee (no homo).

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by miracle4(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
noted
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by stepo707: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
maybe she is a virgin.But bro you need to step up your game in terms of flirting with her or you just want the girl to open leg like that.Dickhead
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by kaiter: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
After d proposal, what's stopping u, go ahead and get it legalise and stop complaining.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
she accepted your proposal meaning that she loves you.
SHE COMMUNICATED TO YOU WHY SHE CANT VISIT YOU WITHOUT THE EXCHANGE OF MAARITAL VOW

SHE DOESNT WANT TO COMMIT FORNICATION .
SHE DOESNT EVEN WANT TO GIVE ROOM FOR THE TEMPTATION,
SHE RESPECT AND FEAR GOD MORE THAN MEN,
I THINK YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT IT AND HASTEN UP AND MARRY HER,
THEN SHE WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER NOT VISITING

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by nerodenero: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
Bros,just come out plain and tell us you want to bed her and she no gree,we for get gud advice for u but for now,redirect ur topic.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by zumarock8(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
@op no bye none tested property.oo if not ur on ur own.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by janyj: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
Confilass A quote "Just like hunters has learnt to shoot without missing, birds has learn to fly without perching".

Am a lady, let me tell u most guys proposed to see d lady's pants and some after dat will say bye ooooooooooo or tell u tales by moon light.

After d proposal, what's stopping u, go ahead and get it legalise and stop complaining.

Anywhere, she ought to ve made it clear right from d day u proposed.

@ op get born again. (good talk)

On point
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by andyanders: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Well, mine worked for me. My wife never visited me or came close to me until I finished her marriage rights and I met her intact. We have been married for 15yrs and got 4 kids and never had any thing to regret. In fact she has been faithful till date and my friends use to use her to give reference as virtuous woman.
So all you need is ask God to take control. If you love her,allow her be, unless you want to disgrace yourself if you are equally looking for her two legs. Abstain from se--x if you love her and yourself. Sex is not love. Let the love be from your heart. I never dated my wife for one day. I thank God for the kind of woman God gave me.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Chanchit: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Chanchit: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
If u knw u really want to marry her, go ahead, but make sure say u enter agreemnt, that should incase the product get coma after buying the market, without testing, then u will ask for immediate refund....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman / Can Adultery Help My Marriage? / Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.