Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy (9662 Views)

What Could You Stay Without For A Year, Phone Or Intimacy / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
So you expect her to give you free access? angry angry. You definately had an hidden agenda sad for your proposal, am glad you failed. grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by mmadamsel(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
jude33084:

Most likely she is a muslim girl, wearing their clothes from head to toe yet Ali and Magaji have a highway road inside her smiley
...hw sure are you?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by jay2smart19(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
Eminentsam: Hello NLanders, I have a little problem. I would like to know what you all would do if a girl accepts your marriage proposal but will not visit you or respond to any love advances because of her religious inclinations. Please advice me on what to do because I don't want to go around chasing other women. Please advice.
Take it as a challenge and try to immitate her. Sex is nt luv. Y cnt u luv her in d absence of sex and take her out to puclic places. Na ur intention make wey she no wan visit u. Bad boy noni.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by komek(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
Advice τ̅☺ men who want τ̅☺ get married!
Pls, for ♌ȍ reason shud U̶̲̥̅̊ marry without sampling. Since its something U̶̲̥̅̊ have τ̅☺ stay with all U̶̲̅я life, endevour τ̅☺ get †ђξ best o. Some of these gurls have been sampled by all men and they want U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ stay with an empty tin all U̶̲̅я life.
Ama continue sampling till ​ find.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by badesco(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
look for another girl now
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Eminentsam(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ andiyanders 4 ur mind ur wife be saint n made in heaven abi ?
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Eminentsam(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ andiyanders 4 ur mind ur wife be saint n made in heaven abi ? Bone head !
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by koolguy88(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
bros take it easi ooooo, if u really love and want marriage frm her, go for blood test, if u both pass/match each other, then have intimacy wif her, nothing spoil, also introduce urself to her parents so that dem go know say you serious wif the lady oooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Todun19: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
I fink dts a gud discipline if really she isn't playin any pranks
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by DadLolade(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
@ Chanchit, u make me laugh.
Oga Op, if u are a Xtian, go to God and pray for guidance. Also find out her past and be sure she is not an HE GOAT who has repented and now doing holier dan thou. Be warned.

If u are a not a xtian. Follow instruction above and be careful. But den take her out on a date. Treat her to a taste.

Don't be in a rush with her. Show her Love. Pamper her.

Goodluck.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Daresh(f): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Eminentsam: @ andiyanders 4 ur mind ur wife be saint n made in heaven abi ? Bone head !

See jealousy! Yes his wife is a saint don't try to ruin someone else's saint with your dirty prick angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by initstime: 3:04am On Jun 22, 2012
If U are A BORN AGAIN christain,then u would not have a problem wt her decision if she is a true child of God too.
then u ve found a treasure.Jesus our perfect example of marriage paid completely for us before demanding our loyalty and commitment to him.Rom.5 v 8.
"Pay first."
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by MCLION1(f): 4:30am On Jun 22, 2012
U shd be hapy 4 wot d gurl is doin. Sex b4 mariage is a sin no mata hw u garbage it. Put God 1st,He is d Master builder n Master planner. Havin sex b4 mariage doesnt even guarantee succes in mariage,but only God does. If U want her,go ahead n do dat legaly. I lov her faith,cos its same wit me. No sex b4 mariage,n I knw God wil giv me d best man who wil cherish dat. Shalom.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by fulfillment2020(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2012
@OP, i understand what u re passing thru, na the same thing wey me i dey suffer now. Cheiii my testis don full.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by onyxo76(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2012
not allowing visits could mean some other things.... am not saying you should be intimate but you need to discover somethings about her before you marry...i have heard of guys who married the same "holy, holy" sisters only to discover that she can't even cook a proper meal. shine your eyes o, she may have something to hide..
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by amaba: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2012
Wait till after marriage or quit now
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by ExcelDec(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2012
jude33084:

Most likely she is a muslim girl, wearing their clothes from head to toe yet Ali and Magaji have a highway road inside her smiley
jude33084:

jude33084:

I don't tink so cos most of dose head coverin ladies re virgins dan der xtian counterpart.
I am a xtian, hav witnessed it & hav lived in the North for 17yrs now.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by cheavroi(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2012
She is smarter than you. Just be sure that whatever package you meet after marriage,you ready for it.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by dozymars(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
Very wrong perception. Guys of nowadays? I worry.
A girl accepting your proposal is not an automatic ticket to have access to her honey comb.
Change your perception.
You can quicken up the marriage ceremony if u cannot control your libido then u would have her full package.
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by jpphilips(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
andyanders: Well, mine worked for me. My wife never visited me or came close to me until I finished her marriage rights and I met her intact. We have been married for 15yrs and got 4 kids and never had any thing to regret. In fact she has been faithful till date and my friends use to use her to give reference as virtuous woman.
So all you need is ask God to take control. If you love her,allow her be, unless you want to disgrace yourself if you are equally looking for her two legs. Abstain from se--x if you love her and yourself. Sex is not love. Let the love be from your heart. I never dated my wife for one day. I thank God for the kind of woman God gave me.

your post could have made sense to me if you told us ur status as well, whether "intact" or "pirated".
if you were "intact" like you wrote of your wife then i cant complain, if you are not, then your wife is dumber than Jonathan.
whatever justifies keeping herself "intact" to be devoured later by a lowlife "you" that has perused all vital fluids of low life prost!tut@s both young and old should as a matter of urgent rational equity be removed through a successful neuro surgery
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by jpphilips(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
~Cute pie~:
To show dat u truly love her u've gat 2 respect n accept her dat way .if u are eager den nothin is stoppin u in legalisin it

has any of those "no sex b4 marriage" ever signed an agreement that she must conceive the first 3months since she claims to be "intact" like one m0r0n above said.
A marriage insurance will be a pre-savings from the girl which the bank will pay the man as soon as he fires for 3 months without result?

OR

will she pay for the marriage cost and let you fire for three months, if she conceives, u will pay back if not u will file for divorce?

the liability is so much on the Man's side, those women are just ambitious unfortunately, there are still gullible men out there
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by jpphilips(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
vxtr: @poster,u shud be grateful to God for giving u such a girl, instead of coming here making unnecessary noise why dont u go ahead and marry her. It seems to me dat u re unsure of wat u want,marriage or free sex.common get a life and stop making unwarranted noise,i guess u dont really deserve her,u shud ve checked out other overbleeped girls on d street.i also ve a godly fiancee and she has told me pointblack dat no premarital sex.i respect and luv her more for dat,u knw wat we guys will never marry a girl dat open her leg cheaply to every dick&harry dat comes her way.i think ur girl undst dis and she is being careful.

you are finished!!!

she made the rules before marriage and after marriage, you come to Nairaland that she is the master. be careful the conditions you accept from women.
Marriage is your show as such you should make the rules not the other way round
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by Daresh(f): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
jp philips:

you are finished!!!

she made the rules before marriage and after marriage, you come to Nairaland that she is the master. be careful the conditions you accept from women.
Marriage is your show as such you should make the rules not the other way round

You see how foolish you are? The lady has a right to her body and must dictate her terms. No sex before marriagen finish. Do you have any idea of what marriage is you child? She is the master of her body till marriage and not before. When they go before God then he can claim her. I shake my head @ the fools on nairaland thinking they own anyone. Go and buy slave from the market, ode!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by jpphilips(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2012
Daresh:

You see how foolish you are? The lady has a right to her body and must dictate her terms. No sex before marriagen finish. Do you have any idea of what marriage is you child? She is the master of her body till marriage and not before. When they go before God then he can claim her. I shake my head @ the fools on nairaland thinking they own anyone. Go and buy slave from the market, ode!

talk-in your teeth inside your thongs please!!!

marriage is our show, we engage, we provide the basics and welfare, we pay for the marriage itself as such we make the rules.
who goes before God to fork sugar daddies these days? who goes before God to fork the cute yahoo boy with a convertible?
you cannot be a driver in my bus the best you can get is a conductor. after flushing and aborting everything in your womb you want men to ""invest"" in a white elephant project? keep dreaming.

by virtue of marriage you have been liberated from all social umbrage, you answer a man's name while your mates are still hoping on God,you eat fat from a man's account for the rest of your life, you live large on a man's acct, he clothe you, shelter you till your death, buy you cars, make babies for you and you think the man does not deserve a piece of your cleavage that loads of un serious losers have feasted on during your youth?
pay for the Damn marriage and make the rules; you want to reap where you did not sow.
talk is cheap when the time comes, you go die dey wait
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by peterugoobi(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2012
l know men who genuinely impregnate their women before their wedding;to be sure their woman can procreate...l'll take your side be wise,do what is in your power to make sure that you are not SCAMMED in anyway;medical test and all what not...to side the woman...do the tradition(which would prove to here that you love her) and if she still refuses RUN!
Re: My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy by ds700(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2012
Young man just pray and have faith, fast about it too if you can, just to be sure that she is actually the God's will for you. Sampling first is against God but not necessary means that you want to run away afterwards I understand you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Beg You To Marry Me? / 4 Easy, Erotic Ways To Get Your Man BEGGING For More / Kenya Lady Shocks Her Followers As She Livestreamed Herself Having Sex With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.