Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call (6170 Views)

Why Wont She Pick My Calls ? / He Nolonger Pick My Calls / She Does Not Pick My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by lammyjoe006(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
My girl friend refuse to pick my cal anytime i call her.she always complain she is too busy at work.i cal her one day which she refuse to pick.i then use sum1's numba to cal her which she did nt pick.she then beep the number back nd ignore my own missed call.What should i do?
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Smh
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by acidtalk: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
lammyjoe006: My girl friend refuse to pick my cal anytime i call her.she always complain she is too busy at work.i cal her one day which she refuse to pick.i then use sum1's numba to cal her which she did nt pick.she then beep the number back nd ignore my own missed call.What should i do?

DROWN YOURSELF!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by KINGwax(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk:

DROWN YOURSELF!!!
hahahaha...
On the contrary, post her number here, we might call her up for u. And hey, post d pix too..that will make us prioritize if it's a matter of urgency or one to be ignored.
But i got a hunch, did u say she flashed back? Or she called d unknwn number?
Never mind, post d pix and d number first, all other things must come later..
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by lammyjoe006(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
She beep the second line i use to cal her nd ignore my own missed cal on her phone
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
She told you that she gets busy and yet you still called her. Perhaps she thought the caller might be a customer or something
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by luckgames(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
She doesn't want you
Look for a new GF
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
Omg! How old are u? U still dey call am gf?

Kai! Dem dry clean ur brain tru tru!
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by lammyjoe006(m): 3:38am On Jun 22, 2012
Thanks all for ur comments...am 28 yrs while she is 24yrs...ve decided nt to cal her again.....if she nid me,she wil cal me.nd if nt bye bye b that
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by cindyrella(f): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2012
^^ good for you!
#yimu#
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Abeggi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
lammyjoe006: My girl friend refuse to pick my cal anytime i call her.she always complain she is too busy at work.i cal her one day which she refuse to pick.i then use sum1's numba to cal her which she did nt pick.she then beep the number back nd ignore my own missed call.What should i do?

O' boy make you stop to dey harrass another person girlfriend now, eh!
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Mynd44: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2012
lammyjoe006: Thanks all for ur comments...am 28 yrs while she is 24yrs...ve decided nt to cal her again.....if she nid me,she wil cal me.nd if nt bye bye b that
You better go see your babe make you no dey her dey form macho man
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Lisa1: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by lammyjoe006(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thanks to u all for all d advice u gave me.i refused to cal her again.suddenly i just see her missed cal on friday 9it which i count she just want to knw if am exist.she then cal me on monday and begin to beg me.we use almost 45mins on phone.she told me many things shaa.bt she stil claim she luv me.can i believe her? Thanks to u all for all d advice u gave me.i refused to cal her again.suddenly i just see her missed cal on friday 9it which i count she just want to knw if am exist.she then cal me on monday and begin to beg me.we use almost 45mins on phone.she told me many things shaa.bt she stil claim she luv me.can i believe her? Thanks to u all for all d advice u gave me.i refused to cal her again.suddenly i just see her missed cal on friday 9it which i count she just want to knw if am exist.she then cal me on monday and begin to beg me.we use almost 45mins on phone.she told me many things shaa.bt she stil claim she luv me.can i believe her?
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
And you had to type it three times one of them in a separate colour?
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Blizzy9ja: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
She is probably tired of yöΰ....
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by nikkie90(f): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
lammyjoe006: Thanks all for ur comments...am 28 yrs while she is 24yrs...ve decided nt to cal her again.....if she nid me,she wil cal me.nd if nt bye bye b that
Cant stop laughing.....honestly
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by lammyjoe006(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
is it a laughing matter?
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yet another doormat lover-boy. See as small mgbeke dey use you shine. I'm sure the tell-tale signs have been there for a long time, but you chose to ignore them and forge ahead with your folly. This one na majority shareholder for MUMU Enterprises PLC.
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Mynd44: 2:56am On Jul 12, 2012
^^
chai
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2012
Tunde sori lammyjoe/lammybuki,u ought to av knwn beta.u came to southwest to see dt gal and she refused to show up..for many reasons knwn to both of us,pls just stay away,i dnt think she worth it any longer..u knw beta
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by kittykat1(f): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2012
lammyjoe006: is it a laughing matter?

U be back-up number 26. That's d only way I will treat a guy that way. Imagine u didn't call from ;une 23 - july 11. Then u get a missed call and after a day a call and u r happy. Kai! Them don use ur head drink kunu. She probably was making sure that all her back-ups were in a ready state. U know what I mean? For engineers, a safety drill. For drivers, checking that ur spare tires r in good condition.
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Mynd44: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2012
^^
That might not be true
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by yemstok(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2012

SO? Make we help you call her? mtschew!!! Confused Nairalander
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
Werey ti increase lori NL o! SMH!!
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by ayojango(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
lammyjoe006: Thanks to u all for all d advice u gave me.i refused to cal her again.suddenly i just see her missed cal on friday 9it which i count she just want to knw if am exist.she then cal me on monday and begin to beg me.we use almost 45mins on phone.she told me many things shaa.bt she stil claim she luv me.can i believe her? Thanks to u all for all d advice u gave me.i refused to cal her again.suddenly i just see her missed cal on friday 9it which i count she just want to knw if am exist.she then cal me on monday and begin to beg me.we use almost 45mins on phone.she told me many things shaa.bt she stil claim she luv me.can i believe her? Thanks to u all for all d advice u gave me.i refused to cal her again.suddenly i just see her missed cal on friday 9it which i count she just want to knw if am exist.she then cal me on monday and begin to beg me.we use almost 45mins on phone.she told me many things shaa.bt she stil claim she luv me.can i believe her?

You now C y she doesn't call, women like men with 'ACTION' and 'LESS TALK'
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by ayojango(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
Idowuogbo: Werey ti increase lori NL o! SMH!!
grin
Idowuogbo: Werey ti increase lori NL o! SMH!!

Just like ASA in her song 'were ja si gbo
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by 195(f): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Kitty kart is wicked
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by deshclones(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
whats up with so many immature guys trolling and opening silly topics on our beloved romance section??....dictator killz do your work jor
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
ayo jango: grin

Just like ASA in her song 'were ja si gbo
Lolzzz...

Bedt guy!
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by ayojango(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lolzzz...

Bedt guy!

Said u u shuld send ur pin lemme kpingi u
Re: My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call by Lexxs: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Guy you better stop calling her, the time she called, she must be having an issue with the current guy and she needed someone to be there for her at that moment so wise up. But don't forget the rule 2 if she open legs na big chance for you to harvest from your farm but take your mind off. she has no more value. keep your heads up.

(1) (Reply)

Did My Nigerian Husband Marry Me For Love, Greencard, Or Both? / My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? / Oh My Gooood!!! Compilation Of Nigerian Booty Girls Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.