Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

The First Time You Ever Chirpsed/Toasted/Approached A Girl - What Was It Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Ever Chirpsed/Toasted/Approached A Girl - What Was It Like? (838 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time You Ever Chirpsed/Toasted/Approached A Girl - What Was It Like? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mine was crazy! I went to a boys school, and I wasn't really used to girls except the ones living in estate..

The first time I ever chirpsed a girl was crazy, yo!! grin grin I was shaking, and sweating profusely.. I stuttered like stutterer - it wasn't even funny.... Boi, I had to run away, and tell the chic I'll talk to her another time... I was 13years old then, and was still very shy and innocent... grin grin The chic later became my puppy love!

It's just funny how I went from that shy smiley little boy, to this brave guy who can talk to any chic; regardless of her looks and status.. shocked

Life is very funny, I tell ya!
Re: The First Time You Ever Chirpsed/Toasted/Approached A Girl - What Was It Like? by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
Good to know.
Re: The First Time You Ever Chirpsed/Toasted/Approached A Girl - What Was It Like? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
it was awkward
Re: The First Time You Ever Chirpsed/Toasted/Approached A Girl - What Was It Like? by wetinconcernyou(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2012
hypeman: Mine was crazy! I went to a boys school, and I wasn't really used to girls except the ones living in estate..

The first time I ever chirpsed a girl was crazy, yo!! grin grin I was shaking, and sweating profusely.. I stuttered like stutterer - it wasn't even funny.... Boi, I had to run away, and tell the chic I'll talk to her another time... I was 13years old then, and was still very shy and innocent... grin grin The chic later became my puppy love!

It's just funny how I went from that shy smiley little boy, to this brave guy who can talk to any chic; regardless of her looks and status.. shocked

Life is very funny, I tell ya!

cool story bro grin
Re: The First Time You Ever Chirpsed/Toasted/Approached A Girl - What Was It Like? by 195(f): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2012
@OP

Follow the username of the last dude who just posted above me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Makes Her Sad. / Where To Go On A Date? / When A Nigerian Woman Says,she Means...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.