Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,596 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Where To Go On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Go On A Date? (829 Views)

Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Go On A Date? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Where would you go? This is obviously not for my future knowledge, but rather slight curiosity. So... Where? I thought maybe a Cinema or Eatries . What do you think?
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
It_depends on how much u got on u
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by klaus3011(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
take her to computer village tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beach. . .

2 Likes

Re: Where To Go On A Date? by tellwisdom: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
stream, make she go see fish undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Take her to Alagbon b4 visiting anywhere else, make she knw say if she over-order na der she go land grin
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2012
klaus3011: take her to computer village tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
hmm dat nice but
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2012
Cinema, beach, campus, eatery, mall, zoo, family friends home, a grassy area... Take ur pick. All depends.
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2012
tellwisdom: stream, make she go see fish undecided undecided
lol....u are not romatic at all,no b only fish why not take her to see frogs...
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2012
Go Fela shrine go choko and highrey.
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by tobechi20(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2012
CHURCH
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by truthhurts2: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
tobechi20: CHURCH
or shrine...
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
In the morning, go to the gym with her, then take her to a supermarket to shop for breakfast, then in the afternoon take her to a nice fast food joint, in the evening, take her to aboki stand, then buy her chicken suya, later take her to a nice cool spot, for goat pepper soup and beer. You can also go to cinemas, beach, you can to the spa with her etc. Goodluck!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
Floxyluv: In the morning, go to the gym with her, then take her to a supermarket to shop for breakfast, then in the afternoon take her to a nice fast food joint, in the evening, take her to aboki stand, then buy her chicken suya, later take her to a nice cool spot, for goat pepper soup and beer. You can also go to cinemas, beach, you can to the spa with her etc. Goodluck!!!! grin grin grin grin
after that?
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by truthhurts2: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
Floxyluv: In the morning, go to the gym with her, then take her to a supermarket to shop for breakfast, then in the afternoon take her to a nice fast food joint, in the evening, take her to aboki stand, then buy her chicken suya, later take her to a nice cool spot, for goat pepper soup and beer. You can also go to cinemas, beach, you can to the spa with her etc. Goodluck!!!! grin grin grin grin
then after all this, we will both shared the grace on ma BED
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
truth-hurts:

then after all this, we will both shared the grace on ma BED
i_was waiting for_this part cheesy
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by bendazum: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2012

Lolz.If our Nigerian girls are anything to go by,then it's EATERIES or RESTAURANT.
Re: Where To Go On A Date? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2012

Bros you no well at all lol. If na fish matter, make she go see point and kill.

Money shouldn't limit where a couple goes for a date. Even with no money, a man or woman can be creative and make the most humble surrounding elegant, classy, and/or romantic. With that said, a walk in the park, on the beach, or any other quiet but scenic place sounds nice to me. I love the outdoors.

(1) (Reply)

Read & Comment. / So I've Noticed / PLS Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.