Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 (3494 Views)

Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE / All Northerners,eastners And Aliens Should Leave Sw In 7 Days-opc - RUMOUR / Would Gej Be Showing Signs of Victory Without The Sw Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Gbawe: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2012
koruji:

Even if the ACN governors that just assumed leadership did not perform to expectation, that would be no reason to vote for PDP in the SW. PDP has ruled longer than these new governors with only two things to show for it: CORRUPTION AND THUGERY.

My brother, to be honest, and for political observers who eschew feudalism and pettiness, it is crystal clear that even the New ACN Governors are working harder and better than the PDP Governors they replaced. This forum, for many reasons, is not just keen to view anything submitted about the ACN with objectivity and that makes it an exercise in futility to show what some some ACN Governors are doing. Fayemi, for example, is currently supervising an appreciable development of the road infrastructure of of Ekiti. If that sector is even his major success, what way back then for the PDP who only delivered zero everyhwere when they had their chance?

Likewise Ogun State where the misrule of OGD is still fresh in the mind. Amosun would not get credit here for the responsive leadership that saw him impressively acquire the most modern APC's in Nigeria , even to the copious praises of police bosses, for use in combating crime when that is the duty of the FG !!!! What Amosun did , in regards to the calibre of APC's acquired, is unmatched in Nigeria. How many here know or care to hear of Amosun's directly visible efforts at transforming the electricity sector of Ogun State with the acquisition of 500 new transformers? Anyone can go to the Ogun State website below, since folks are obsessed with pictures as evidence here, and observe the scrolling pictures at the top to note the brand new transfromers marked OGSG (Ogun State Government). Are these solid achievements what folks on the ground will vote out to invite the "nest of killers" back to power? I think the answer is obvious.

http://www.ogunstate.gov.ng/

There are several pro-people actions of leadership being carried out and planned by ACN leaders that voting citizens on the ground will appreciate and make their decisions upon even if NL wants to transform into an arena where most want to revise history fraudulently and deny present occurrences fraudulently also because they remain committed to individuals instead of to embracing what is best for Nigeria and Nigerians.

ARMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIERS (APC) AND SECURITY VEHICLE DONATED BY OGUN STATE TO NPF

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2012/05/29/ogun-state-govt-boosts-phcn-with-500-transformers/

Ogun State Govt boosts PHCN with 500 transformers
Tuesday, May 29th, 2012

29 May 2012, Sweetcrude, ABEOKUTA – The Ogun State government has taken delivery of 500 transformers it bought as part of measures in assisting the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) boost power supply in the state.

Schneider Electric supplied the 500 brand new transformers of various specifications to the government.

Delivering the transformers at the Government House in Abeokuta, Mr. Guillaume Schoebel, Schneider’s Vice-President for Middle East and Africa, described the transformers as high grade, with life span of about 45 years.

Blaming the constant problems of installed transformers in the country to bad installations and overloading, he said: “For that, we are committed to train people of Ogun State on how to install and maintain the transformers and also monitor the load of the network. So, this is the added value that we can bring to Ogun State”.

“Our technology gives access to electricity for people in remote areas – people, who are not going to be connected to the grid in the next 15 to 20 years,” he said.

The Commissioner for Special Duties, Prince Lanre Tejuoso, stated that the state government was assisting PHCN to ensure that electricity supply gets to the people.

“It is really their duty but we cannot wait for them. We have to partner them to ensure that the barriers they have in terms of delivery of transformers are surmounted,”he said, adding that, “That is why we partnered Schneider to get the best quality transformers. People have been buying transformers and we inherited so many bad transformers. So, that is why we are going for the best in the industry.”

Speaking at the event, Minister of Power, Prof. Barth Nnaji, stated that the intervention of the state government in supporting the Federal Government was a welcome development.

“On completion of the installation of the transformers, the dividends of the effort of this dynamic state government would greatly enhance quality of power supply and delivery at all the communities that are to benefit from this laudable initiative,” said Nnaji, who was represented by the Director of Power in the ministry, Mr. Sanusi Garuba.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf: I wonder why some cannot simply engage their brains.
All hail NURTW! grin

Guy's, the matter is simple. I've made my permutations intelligently, try to emulate me instead of coming across like people who would proudly fight in public when faced with matters of a cerebral nature.
Thank you.

Even the dog infected with Rabbies will do better than you.
Your permutations are full of a mind down with Cerebral truma.
In such situation, you will be in-between total insanity and partial one.
I think TB Joshua can help you out.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2012
^
I see that you are intellectually disabled, bro. So I'll take pity on you.
All hail NURTW! grin

joeyfire: Its going to be next to impossible for PDP to take the south west. However ACN is unlikely to retain Oyo state. Does anyone remember the legend that no king rules ibadan twice. If u look back at history u can see every democratically elected governor only rules once. Bola Ige, Olunloyo, lam adesina, Akala,...

Both Oyo and Ogun are PDP states in waiting, they only went ACN because of infighting in PDP.
Osun is suffering under Nigeria's own Don Quixote and negus negast, Ogbeni Aregbe; so much so that there are cries for a return to the Oyinlola season. Osun will pless finga for umblera. cool

Of Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Ekiti, it is only Ekiti that is unsure for PDP come 2015.

PDP! Power!!
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2012
Aside from Fashola, all ACN governors are either ordinary or just plain ridiculous (with the leadership of the "wunderkind" Aregbesola).
Its open season.

Witness Aregbesola's fuckry:

Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by koruji(m): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2012
[size=14pt]Out of 4 PDP governors in SS NONE are even average - if we were to categorize governors in Nigeria, SS governors would be in the ZERO category[/size] - bunch ofthiefing, N7 billion hill clearing bunch of yahoos.

Beaf: Aside from Fashola, all ACN governors are either ordinary or just plain ridiculous (with the leadership of the "wunderkind" Aregbesola).
Its open season.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2012
^
Thanks, unbalanced one. But PDP will still cruise through the SS.
Next!
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by aljharem(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf: ^
Next!

LOL goodluck to them. As for the SW, you got your answer.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by PointB: 12:48am On Jun 23, 2012
@Op/Topic,

I think based on the underwhelming performance of the governor who took over a year to appoint commissioners, planned to construct road to Lagos state from osun, and laid a foundation stone for a 'chicken shed' in the name of multi million naira market, I forsee Osun state going to the strongest opposition party. Aregberascal is cluelessness personified. What were Osun citizens thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by koruji(m): 1:31am On Jun 23, 2012
Cursed of the earth, a.k.a. Beaf.

Don't worry. At the rate PDP is going it will change its name to Boko Haram, and you will still be here claiming Boko Haram will cruise through SS in 2015.

ACN is the future of the SS cool cool cool

Next!
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by koruji(m): 1:32am On Jun 23, 2012
You think? That's a new one. I thought you had delivered that instrument to BH, oh sorry, PDP grin grin grin

PointB: @Op/Topic,

I think based on the underwhelming performance of the governor who took over a year to appoint commissioners, planned to construct road to Lagos state from osun, and laid a foundation stone for a 'chicken shed' in the name of multi million naira market, I forsee Osun state going to the strongest opposition party. Aregberascal is cluelessness personified. What were Osun citizens thinking?
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 1:54am On Jun 23, 2012
koruji: Cursed of the earth, a.k.a. Beaf.

Don't worry. At the rate PDP is going it will change its name to Boko Haram, and you will still be here claiming Boko Haram will cruise through SS in 2015.

ACN is the future of the SS cool cool cool

Koru-koru, the unbalanced one! grin
Why you come de ves na?
If you think ACN can win across the SS, why not make an intellectual permutation instead of reaching for mud like an NURTW operative?

I'm an intellectual, bro.
Meet me cerebrally, I'm sure even you can come up with something if you only you put in the effort; critical thinking and the ability to marshall arguments are vital skills.

Right now, the SW is bedevilled with ACN's verbal abracadabra, moral voodoo and delivery of nonsense. It is for this reason that PDP will sweep through like a hurricane. Take the many examples of Aregbe's near madness:

Beaf: Another "free farmland" in an elephant reserve story. Aregbesola is full of gas and high stories.
Like I predicted with the "free farmlands," where the farmers got brutalised by Aregbesola's thugs for breaking the law as soon as the camera's were gone; so it will be with the harpless Osun state workers. Those farmers got the most thorough beating they had ever received, they were frightened off Aregbes "free farmlands" with the most vicious helpings of slaps, punches and drop-kicks they had ever witnessed.

Osun states workers have been victims of the many Aregbe experiments; owed two or three months wages through AregbeRASCALs tenure (while awaiting the miraculous dry season); this is yet another expensive experiment on the long suffering people. Its like guinea pigs in a madmans lab, watch out for the real drama in the next couple of months.

All hail RASCALS! grin
It would be comical, if it wasn't so tragic.

Oti o! shocked

There is Aregbesola's penchant for lying that FG projects are his. Take for example his bewildering claim to have bought 40 train coaches for the FG! shocked
That is not all, Aregbesola also claimed an FG micro-turbine research scheme was his and christened it O-Power! Oga o! shocked

There was the grand lie about Osun paying 13th month salaries to long suffering workers over the New Year holidays... Lets not even go there! embarassed

Then of course, there is his plethora of "O's..." O-Yes, O-Meal, O-419...

Guy, give it up, there is no failure like Aregbesola anywhere on the Nigerian landscape.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 1:57am On Jun 23, 2012
I largely dealt with Aregbe in my last post, but here is Amosun in a spit spraying frenzy for Aregbe's crown:

[size=14pt]Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge[/size]

The Ogun State Government on Monday announced its plan to construct the first pedestrian bridge in Abeokuta , the state capital. Governor Ibikunle Amosun says the bridge will be air-conditioned.
The bridge will be built around the famous Ibara roundabout of the ancient town, and is expected to reduce traffic congestion and accidents at the ever busy junction.
Mr. Amosun made the disclosure while commissioning the 2.5km Ibara-Ita-Eko road in Abeokuta which gulped a total of N1.3bn.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/national/5340-ogun_to_construct_air-conditioned_pedestrian_bridge.html

Damn! shocked
Who wants such a party?
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 2:07am On Jun 23, 2012
PointB: @Op/Topic,

Aregbesola is little short of a basket case. That much became obvious to the keen observer within a few short months.
Osun state is toast in the next election. We will see the back of Aregbesola and ACN in Osun come 2015.

Can you imagine the phucked up pics his official propaganda machine (O-News) has put out as 'evidence of "massive" "dry Season" road construction across Osun state?' Its mind boggling!
Yet Aregbe screamed from the rooftops that the madness on display was in partnership with Julius Berger and funded by a 50billion World Bank pot!
Wonders! shocked
Here is one of those pics again:

Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf:

Why you come de ves na?
If you think ACN can win across the SS, why not make an intellectual permutation instead of reaching for mud like an NURTW operative?

Meet me cerebrally, I'm sure even you can come up with something if you only you put in the effort; critical thinking and the ability to marshall arguments are vital skills.

Right now, the SW is bedevilled with ACN's verbal abracadabra, moral voodoo and delivery of nonsense. It is for this reason that PDP will sweep through like a hurricane. Take the many examples of Aregbe's near madness:

Oti o! shocked

There is Aregbesola's penchant for lying that FG projects are his. Take for example his bewildering claim to have bought 40 train coaches for the FG! shocked
That is not all, Aregbesola also claimed an FG micro-turbine research scheme was his and christened it O-Power! Oga o! shocked

There was the grand lie about Osun paying 13th month salaries to long suffering workers over the New Year holidays... Lets not even go there! embarassed

Guy, give it up, there is no failure like Aregbesola anywhere on the Nigerian landscape.

Yours must be a case of O' infatuation.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by koruji(m): 2:18am On Jun 23, 2012
Intellectual? - yeah right!!! That would be two positives that actually mean a negative, in case you don't understand - retard.

Abeg no make me laugh - the other day you implied GEJ is a genius. I can see how he is "geniusing" Nigeria into oblivion.

Bunch of charlattans undecided undecided undecided

Beaf:

Why you come de ves na?

Oti o! shocked

Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 2:23am On Jun 23, 2012
^
Meet me intellectually nau! Insults will not win against brains come 2015.

Do you really think that airconditioned bridges and Tawun militants are election winners?
Aside Fashola (with question marks), all ACN governors are failures bro, they energised the air with cries of "progressives," now who believes that tripe anymore?

The empire has fallen, we'll just be picking the pieces in 2015.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by koruji(m): 2:25am On Jun 23, 2012
Intellectually? What would I be discussing with you intellectually?

You call what you are posting here intellectual? Small wonder!!!

Meet me intellectually nau! Insults will not win against brains come 2015.

Do you really think that airconditioned bridges and Tawun militants are election winners?
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 2:27am On Jun 23, 2012
^
I would, bro. I wanna hear your counter arguments. None?
That makes me wanna cry. Why do you think ACN is not useless? Is it just blind religious faith? Or is it that you like airconditioned bridges and governors who can claim to have painted 3rd Mainland Bridge as Ogbeni Aregbe will no doubt soon do?

Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by fstranger6: 2:29am On Jun 23, 2012

LOL. The great progressives cant even tar a common road. Too progressive to see the value in well tarred roads.

I cant believe these people actually called themselves progressives. SMH
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by koruji(m): 2:41am On Jun 23, 2012
Hence, I say small wonder. At this point I have no doubt that you actually believe your own lies. That, Mr. PDP scape goat, is a low point to reach in life.

BTW, all this time I've being calling you "PDP's scapegoat" I know it was probably beyond your "immense intellectual" undecided undecided undecided height to understand. Let me help you:

This is what you really are: Scape Goat (Biblical): a goat let loose in the wilderness on Yom Kippur after the high priest symbolically laid the sins of the people on its head. Lev. 16:8,10,26.

Make the connection to your other name "cursed" yet?

PDP has placed its curse of defending the indefensible on your head and let you loose in the NL wilderness until the fullness of the days.

I would, bro. I wanna hear your counter arguments. None?
That makes me wanna cry.

Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 3:28am On Jun 23, 2012
^
You are one funny guy! You see why I keep calling you unbalanced? Lol!

You ask a man to defend ACN's inspired croaking about being progressives, only to deliver abysmal shambolism... And what do you get? Deranged religious quotes!
Perhaps ACN wrote Lev. 16:8,10,26. In Aregbe's jumbled World, the psychedelic is real.

I'm still waiting very patiently for an argument against this (amongst several others):

Aregbesola is full of gas and high stories.
Like I predicted with the "free farmlands," where the farmers got brutalised by Aregbesola's thugs for breaking the law as soon as the camera's were gone; so it will be with the harpless Osun state workers. Those farmers got the most thorough beating they had ever received, they were frightened off Aregbes "free farmlands" with the most vicious helpings of slaps, punches and drop-kicks they had ever witnessed.

Osun states workers have been victims of the many Aregbe experiments; owed two or three months wages through AregbeRASCALs tenure (while awaiting the miraculous dry season); this is yet another expensive experiment on the long suffering people. Its like guinea pigs in a madmans lab, watch out for the real drama in the next couple of months.

I refuse to accept that your inability to defend the leprosied performance of ACN outside Lagos is because you are suffering an intellectual malfunction. Evidence on the ground points very sternly to an endemic ACN malfunction instead. I believe this is what you are deeply ashamed of and unable to defend, hence your repeated resort to gutter and NURTW tactics, just like a poorly bred Neanderthal. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by fstranger6: 3:58am On Jun 23, 2012
^^^Poorly bred Neanderthal ke? Beafu, please o the guy claimed to have graduated from OAU, not minding his Yoruba-lized English and lack of basic critical thinking skills, he is part of the cream de la cream of our 'extremely lazy' intellectual pool aka Yoruba inteligentsia. With people like him at the top of the food chain, its not too difficult to see why we are the butt of several jokes from other ethnic groups.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by emiye(m): 4:23am On Jun 23, 2012
Though too early to call, my only fear is Oyo state, I feel it is the least sophisticated state politically, DECADES of the Adedibu, Amala politics have enthrenched a negative type of psychology in to the populace, There is a way the abnormal seems so normal after a very long time, The complains i get is Ajimobi does not spend and release money like Akala (i shake my head when i hear this), others are no one governs Oyo more than once.. i stand to be corrected, it is the least educated state in the south west. Ajimobi need more than an average performance.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by DuduNegro: 4:34am On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf: I'll keep it simple and sweet.

Aregbesola loses his bid for a second term to the PDP due to his gross underperformance. This leads to a domino effect in which Tinubu's defacto number two engaes in a furious legal battle, while the many opponents and enemies he has garnered with his quixotisms and megalomania sieze the opportunity to unleash volleys of poisoned arrows.
The fallout from that lose could prove epic.

Creaking at the seams from the loss of Osun, ACN loses its regional potency and its alliance plans with CPC fray and unravel.
The emotional chasms caused by the choosing of candidates in Ogun and Oyo take as much a toll as the non-performance of their governors (airconditioned footbridges and all). It is well known that the PDP only lost both these states due to internal warfare; even with several PDP men squaring it out using proxy political platforms, the results were still menacingly close. Think what the new found unity of the SW PDP would acheive.
Summary - Ogun and Oyo fall to the PDP with Ekiti not far behind.

Final result:
Osun - PDP
Oyo - PDP
Ogun - PDP
Ekiti - PDP?

There is one proviso in all these permutations. If Edo state falls to the PDP, then give up, 2015 will see ACN go the way of AD.

Good attempt from the creek. The success of what you predicted hinges on what happens with your fellow creek fisherman, GEJ. As the President he has tremendous power of influence to steer the Yorubas into his camp.

Now, let me ask you, can he? So far, his relationship with the West has been very poor and insulting, likewise, his performance nationally has been non-impressive.

We in West don't listen to OBJ, so what other PDP leadership do you have that have the power of influence to move us away from ACN? NONE!!

Aregbe as a Governor surpasses GEJ's performance when he was Governor and assuredly produces results and is more effective and competent than GEJ as President.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by PointB: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf:

Aregbesola is little short of a basket case. That much became obvious to the keen observer within a few short months.
Osun state is toast in the next election. We will see the back of Aregbesola and ACN in Osun come 2015.

Can you imagine the phucked up pics his official propaganda machine (O-News) has put out as 'evidence of "massive" "dry Season" road construction across Osun state?' Its mind boggling!
Yet Aregbe screamed from the rooftops that the madness on display was in partnership with Julius Berger and funded by a 50billion World Bank pot!
Wonders! shocked
Here is one of those pics again:

I largely agree that the Tawun thugs touting rascally governor who can't get off being an ex-commissioner in Lagos state is indeed a disservice to the good people of Osun state.

The saddest thing is that after spending a whooping one year to appoint commissioners (something he could very well have done in his first week), we are yet to see the direction of this AC.N clueless governor.

Beaf, those photo evidence of 'massive' dry season construction is an eyesore, and it compete favorable with the several O-rubbish, and O-lies, Aregbesola has bombarded the expectant people of Osun state with.

But trust the AC.N horde, led by Gbawe and his Axis of Evil to try twisting and reselling this colossal failure as success story.

Tinubu must indeed have a serious hold on those mischievous folks.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by DuduNegro: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2012
On the point of PDP snatching West from ACN, the bottomline is that GEJ is the face of PDP. No one else in PDP has more resources at his or her disposal to shift political opinion in West than the President. How is he going to do it given the F grade in his scorecard on relationship with politically savvy West? Can anyone from the creek or close to the creek answer that?
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by lagcity(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2012
angryDrunken Fishermen Vagabonds Are At It Again
What's with the Obsession for heaven's sake? undecided
Can somebody pls tell these fishermen to leave us alone?
Are we the ones who killed all the fish in your creeks? grin
Pls leave us alone, Mr Jonathan has promised to use SAYENTIFIK FARMING to bring us some Tilapia from Brasilia back to the creeks.gringringrin PLS LEAVE US ALONE!!!
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
fstranger6: ^^^Poorly bred Neanderthal ke? Beafu, please o the guy claimed to have graduated from OAU, not minding his Yoruba-lized English and lack of basic critical thinking skills, he is part of the cream de la cream of our 'extremely lazy' intellectual pool aka Yoruba inteligentsia. With people like him at the top of the food chain, its not too difficult to see why we are the butt of several jokes from other ethnic groups.

Koruji is a deep embarrassment to all thinking people.
But bro, you are making the same error that the Gbawe's and Koruji's are trying to make fact in the SW, which is defining ACN as Yoruba land; it is not.

Yoruba land gave us the Awolowo's, Kuti's, Soyinka's, Fawehinmi's, Ajasin's, Jakande's, Tai Solarin's... Great men of epic proportions. What has ACN given us? A ragged bag of unshaven underworld gutter types led by a drug baron whose scraggy bearded lieutenent is the head of the extremists Tawun militant. It is squarely an ACN problem, a party more suited to NURTW methods than cerebral application (as evidenced by the unfortunate displays of Koruji and the two filthy moral mongrels just above this post).

All hail ACN where the thug is lord! grin

2 Likes

Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by koruji(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
I, against my own good judgement, took time to look at your previous few posts to "understand" the height of your intellectual "giantism". Needless to say, what I found were numerous posts demonstrating your intellectual "dwarfism". Your posts had only one theme - abusing anyone and everyone.

It seems from your posts that you are a confused soul. Sometimes you imply that you are Yoruba, other times you pitch your tent against the Yoruba with reckless abandon. You seem to possess a deep inferiority complex as in "we are the butt of several jokes from other ethnic groups". I don't see any ethnic group with the glorious status that gives them the audacity to poke fun at the Yoruba, except in the eyes of "inferiority complex diseased" individuals like you. You are probably one of those "pretend Yorubas" roaming the NL landscape anyway.

As for my "Yorubalized English", well I am Yoruba. The American speaks Americanized English, the Indian speaks Indianized English, the British speak British English because their thought processes follow their cultural linages. My thought process is Yoruba, not British or American or Indian. If that riles your oblongota then I say let it boil and go poof.

Enough said.

fstranger6: ^^^Poorly bred Neanderthal ke? Beafu, please o the guy claimed to have graduated from OAU, not minding his Yoruba-lized English and lack of basic critical thinking skills, he is part of the cream de la cream of our 'extremely lazy' intellectual pool aka Yoruba inteligentsia. With people like him at the top of the food chain, its not too difficult to see why we are the butt of several jokes from other ethnic groups.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by Beaf: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
^

Dude, puuuulease! We are talking about the strong prospects of PDP sweeping ACN under the carpet here.
Let it be clear to you that both the PDP and ACN ARE POLITICAL PARTIES NOT ETHNIC GROUPS.

We all have deep respect for the Yoruba as a proud ethnic group, but absolutely zero respect for NURTW and ACN. Seen?

Your tired and used attempts at ethnic blackmail are a failure. Lets go cerebral and moral, try to sell your party, instead of reeking ethnic bigotry, fascism and NURTW techniques.

Thank you.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by pingpong1: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf: I'll keep it simple and sweet.

Aregbesola loses his bid for a second term to the PDP due to his gross underperformance. This leads to a domino effect in which Tinubu's defacto number two engaes in a furious legal battle, while the many opponents and enemies he has garnered with his quixotisms and megalomania sieze the opportunity to unleash volleys of poisoned arrows.
The fallout from that lose could prove epic.

Creaking at the seams from the loss of Osun, ACN loses its regional potency and its alliance plans with CPC fray and unravel.
The emotional chasms caused by the choosing of candidates in Ogun and Oyo take as much a toll as the non-performance of their governors (airconditioned footbridges and all). It is well known that the PDP only lost both these states due to internal warfare; even with several PDP men squaring it out using proxy political platforms, the results were still menacingly close. Think what the new found unity of the SW PDP would acheive.
Summary - Ogun and Oyo fall to the PDP with Ekiti not far behind.

Final result:
Osun - PDP
Oyo - PDP
Ogun - PDP
Ekiti - PDP?

There is one proviso in all these permutations. If Edo state falls to the PDP, then give up, 2015 will see ACN go the way of AD.

You finally agree you are for the PDP as long as GEJ is not part of the convo. Once GEJ is remotely linked to this thread you go begin stammer.
Re: Spoiler In The Crystal Ball - Political Map Of The SW In 2015 by koruji(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
The funny thing is that you can list the names of great men of "epic proportions" out of Yoruba land - Awolowo's, Kuti's, Soyinka's, Fawehinmi's, Ajasin's, Jakande's, Tai Solarin's. You obviously cannot see the irony - not one name from your neck of the woods. That tells you two things:

1. You have a deep "inferiority complex" where the Yoruba is concerned, so you spend your entire waking day on their politics and people. You are like a dog that backs at everything that moves as long as it is behind a fence. Remove that fence, and watch him slow into a low, fearful, growl.

2. Those great men were of the same brand as the people you are today condeming. In fact, it is your predecessors, thugs with pseudo-intelligence, that held these people back from transforming Yoruba land. The ACN of today carries on the tradition of these great men. The only difference this time is that the Yoruba has had enough of your foolishness. Your ill-advised adventures will be met and overpowered at every turn.

With people like you selling PDP to the SS, the "excellent not" job your PDP governors have done for the last 13 years, and the embarrassment that GEJ is making of the SS at the center, no wonder the SS will pitch its tent with ACN in 2015.

You are a deep embarrassment to your people.

Beaf:
Koruji is a deep embarrassment to all thinking people.
But bro, you are making the same error that the Gbawe's and Koruji's are trying to make fact in the SW, which is defining ACN as Yoruba land; it is not.

Yoruba land gave us the Awolowo's, Kuti's, Soyinka's, Fawehinmi's, Ajasin's, Jakande's, Tai Solarin's... Great men of epic proportions. What has ACN given us? A ragged bag of unshaven underworld gutter types led by a drug baron whose scraggy bearded lieutenent is the head of the extremists Tawun militant. It is squarely an ACN problem, a party more suited to NURTW methods than cerebral application (as evidenced by the unfortunate displays of Koruji and the two filthy moral mongrels just above this post).

All hail ACN where the thug is lord! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive Video! SPDC Nigeria /lonestar Drilling Secret Video / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Greedy Leader. / JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.