Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4396407 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beeejaylere(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pls i need a name and address of a good pediatric hospital in lagos preferably on the mainland.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
beeejaylere:
Pls i need a name and address of a good pediatric hospital in lagos preferably on the mainland.

Emel hospital in festac - A colleague at work recommends them, said they have very good paediatricians.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MissOpe(f): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL EXPECTANT MOM AND NURSING MOTHERS....
GET THESE E-BOOKS TO SERVE AS GUIDE TO HELPING YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BOUT PREGNANCY AND UR NEW BORN..... INTERESTED P.M or call ON WATSAPP Via 07066800606...it's all for a token

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olamitie: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
SOS
Please I need recommendations for a good girdle/waist trainer.. All the once I bought online doesn't hold poo....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jamjam5000(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
beeejaylere:

Try General (Paediatric)hospital Gbaja, surulere or FMC ebute meta.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by olamitie: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Giddyperson:
Pele the exact thing happened to me with the cheap bubee electric breast pump I bought on jumia. It came on for just one minute then it was dead, and gone, never to rise again. I just called jumia to come and carry it's dead body and return my money. Wanted to comment this when you first asked the question but I didn't wanna spoil business for Mr. Pump seller since his is a different brand but now it's not so different apparently. If you want to buy again, better to get something that would last you a few kids instead of a few minutes.
eyaa did you connect to electricity? Have being using mine since 6months and no issue, I use with power bank though.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
enque:

Hehehehe
So u r like me that can't 'function' without my glasses. U no get spare ni? I always have spare 4 tyms lyk ds.

No cheaper frames??

I don kukuma use super glue with Semo hold am
Will get cheaper frames soon
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
olamitie:
SOS
Please I need recommendations for a good girdle/waist trainer.. All the once I bought online doesn't hold poo....

Abeg Cc me when you get correct answer.
The one I bought to use post partum is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chanbaby:
All this mama u people will coming here to make mouth so u guys have 4eyes
@jazzyjazz
@enque
@hunniesuzie
@giddyperson

Its well with u people oh

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
That's how AF decided to show face. The thing didn't even let me weep for my glasses in peace. angry

Let me kukuma make plans to get those 500 Naira frames.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chanbaby:
@jazzyjazz
@enque
@hunniesuzie
@giddyperson

U know know say ppl wey de use glasses de sabi book well well

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
jazzyjazz:
That's how AF decided to show face. The thing didn't even let me weep for my glasses in peace. angry

Let me kukuma make plans to get those 500 Naira frames.

See ds geh...
She came to console u na

If ur doing 5h frames, just do like 2 in case of incasity
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
olamitie:
eyaa did you connect to electricity? Have being using mine since 6months and no issue, I use with power bank though.
It is not an eyah something cuz i got my money back cheesy maybe mine had been in store too long and the battery got weak. It's just all luck with these China people cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
beeejaylere:

I use maternal and child at Amuwo-Odofin but the crowd there ehh can cut mind. You just have to go early
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dvae9ja(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Loving the communication and information sharing here, don't have a baby yet but some day I will... anywhere I'm glad to be here to receive and also share my ideas. For all the nursing moms here you all have my support.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
enque:

U know know say ppl wey de use glasses de sabi book well well

Na so dem dey take deceive people. Some na big okponu. A wen big from my house reach lagos dem no sabi am.

That was how I told my parents my eyes were paining all because I wanted to wear glassesgrin. They took me to see a Dr not knowing front of the eye clinic is a mogul. As I was waiting they just dressed a corpse and brought it out. I didn't go back to see the Dr and I was scared to my bones. Up on till now I can still picture what I saw that day. My eye problem left immediately grin. I dont understand myself I can't even wear shakomendede glasses talk more of recommended my eye and head will just be paining me.

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Ewoooooo chimoooooo
Make Una follow me cry mbok
My glasses broke oooooo
And I don't see without it o
Can't even watch TV without it
Chei!
20k frames plus 25k for the medicated lens ooooo
Chei for this bubu economy o
Ayam finished cry cry cry

So I'm not the only one that wear glasses. If you want to kill me just hide it or spoil it. I read with it, market I'm wearing it, watch movies with it. The annoying thing is I don't even know my glass point and is astigmatism(heard is easily corrected) and myopia(shebi the one you see something near well but far blurred)

Sorry dear I understand, I still remember the way I cried when mine spoilt in SS3 during waec period
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks all for d good wishes. Am grateful
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 5:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Prettyhurts:

So I'm not the only one that wear glasses. If you want to kill me just hide it or spoil it. I read with it, market I'm wearing it, watch movies with it. The annoying thing is I don't even know my glass point and is astigmatism(heard is easily corrected) and myopia(shebi the one you see something near well but far blurred)

Sorry dear I understand, I still remember the way I cried when mine spoilt in SS3 during waec period

Mine is myopia+astigmatism too grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Good morning mamas, please my niece (10months plus), she has been vomiting uncontrollably since yesterday, although it has happened to her before and we took her to d hospital where she was admitted and given drip. This time around they told us to go back home and watch for changes. Now, my question is, what could have been d cause? And what can we do to stop it? She can now walk very well, but no single teeth. Please ur response/s is/are needed. Good morning ma's
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nana228(f): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Double post
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nana228(f): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Chanbaby:
@jazzyjazz
@enque
@hunniesuzie
@giddyperson

lol I only wear glasses when I want to watch TV cheesy I can see things close to me so I manage
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:11am On Sep 13, 2017
adefunke62:
Good morning mamas, please my niece (10months plus), she has been vomiting uncontrollably since yesterday, although it has happened to her before and we took her to d hospital where she was admitted and given drip. This time around they told us to go back home and watch for changes. Now, my question is, what could have been d cause? And what can we do to stop it? She can now walk very well, but no single teeth. Please ur response/s is/are needed. Good morning ma's

Vomitting may be a tummy bug! Children touch all sorts and put all sort of things in their mouths so it will be hard to pin point the cause.
I hope she is not stooling as well. Then that will be very bad.

Is she managing to eat or drink anything inbetween? Ensure you offer her at least sips of water and some milk as well.

Please take her back to the hospital and bunk out there oh. Anything more than 3 bouts of vomit or stooling, me i pack my tent plus the kitchen sink and go and sit in front of doctors office untill i can see she has improoved
. With children , things like that can go bad really quickly so let them admit her . Please and monitor her closely.
She may need rehydration treatment. and they may be able to give her something to suppress the vomitting.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Vomitting may be a tummy bug! Children touch all sorts and put all sort of things in their mouths so it will be hard to pin point the cause.
I hope she is not stooling as well. Then that will be very bad.

Is she managing to eat or drink anything inbetween? Ensure you offer her at least sips of water and some milk as well.

Please take her back to the hospital and bunk out there oh. Anything more than 3 bouts of vomit or stooling, me i pack my tent plus the kitchen sink and go and sit in front of doctors office untill i can see she has improoved
. With children , things like that can go bad really quickly so let them admit her . Please and monitor her closely.
She may need rehydration treatment. and they may be able to give her something to suppress the vomitting.
OK ma. Actually her mum called this morning and said she started stooling during d night with foul odour. They are taking her to d hospital this morning again. Thanks for ur response ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2017
xeexee1:
Tx ma i appreciate i did exact as u said n is clearn off
Am soo happy it helped...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2017
enque:

See ds geh...
She came to console u na

If ur doing 5h frames, just do like 2 in case of incasity
When I was still 4eyed in sec school, I used those 1k frames and it was okay for me o, from jss2 till I finished.

had to start seeking for medicinal means to my eyes after alot of my coursemates called started calling me blind Bartimeous. I used Yeast for all my food like my life depended on it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2017
enque:

They call it myopic-astigmatism. that's wat I had.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2017
enque:

I don't even know what mine is. The optometrist has told me before but I no just gree listen.
But my own na genetic issue sha.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
nana228:
I used this and I have great results but you need to wear it for at least 8 hours a day for 6 weeks. I wore for only 2 weeks post partum and I love how my stomach looks now except that I have to exercise to tone it up.

https://www./fashion-postpartum-recovery-3-in-1-belly-band-slim-shaper-beige-5557892.html

Link is not working
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by august12: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Good morning everyone. I'm a f.tm . I'm new on this thread.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nana228(f): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.