Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4391695 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Keeki
Chanbaby

Me I'm a size 42 (to make matters worse, I have broad feet angry)
I don't even wear heels, last I wore one was on my wedding day 2yrs ago and B4 I cld find my size sef, I had to pay extra

I get one customer (my DH introduced me to her) wey open office on top my head. She does a lot of big sizes, once she has new stock..she reserves for me.

In my next life, I want slimmer moderate feet and extra nyash/hips grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
enque:
Keeki
Chanbaby

I don't even wear heels, last I wore one was on my wedding day 2yrs ago and B4 I cld find my size sef, I had to pay extra

I get one customer (my DH introduced me to her) wey open office on top my head. She does a lot of big sizes, once she has new stock..she reserves for me.

In my next life, I want slimmer moderate feet and extra nyash/hips grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

What happened to the nyansh and hips where I see for insta?

As I small reach na 37/38 I de wear tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy

Ayam not seeing what ya seeing o
*checking my backside out in a mirror*
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy

You will always see ur size of shoe. Very beautiful ones at that. All this hips and Yansh u people her looking at on insta pls give me the handle let me look sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Twogreatnations: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
imurboss:
Good evening wonderful mamas, It's been while. Hope our los are fine, all thanks to God.

Mama zaynie, weldone for the beautiful work you're doing.God bless you & yours.

Please mamas, does anyone has experience with this GInt flask? I observe that the hotness is less than 24hrs, though I'm not sure if the culprit could be not pre-heating at first before use. And if yes, does that mean no remedy to it again? Are there other uses to it, or is it now as useless as the s in isle...please,abeg, ejor, biko, dohh make una help me chook mouth for this matter as money wey I take buy still dey pain me inside my bone marrow.
Note: this is the first time I'm using it since I bought it, the pic has refused to load

I use the vigorous giant flask and it works well for us. Water stays hot in it for over 24 hours. I washed and filled it with hot water for hours, then threw the water out before using ( not sure if that helped) but it has been fine for the past months we've been using it.That's it.

NB; just realised u r a twin mama. A good flask that keeps water hot for long is indispensable for you. You need one. Maybe you should try Haers though it's not as big as the gint flask. How are the twin today? Warm regards to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by vicvicky: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Drink hot water!
I've been having sore throat and I've been drinking really hot water to get some relief. I noticed that it made my breast really full and I get engorged. I usually drink a large cup of hot water

Try it. It may work for you
so like serious hot water produces breast milk. Hmmm I will try dt
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
please someone should teach me how to make afang soup ooo

and how to make Chinese sauce too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
i sent u a pm..
spiceeamiee:
Una good morning o. Please my baby has brought a new style o. She only wants to suck BM and even at that, under 5mins she has removed her mouth or she starts playing with it. Formular Na no go area. She usually finishes 120ml but now, She only drinks 70ml out of it and spits out the rest.what could be the cause of this change in appetite? I have changed her formular (Nan to Cow and Gate to Similac) but it's still the same. I'm at my tether' s end here as I'm resuming work next month so what do I do? How can I help her improve her appetite? Beningnasweety please what is the name of that appetite booster you recommended for one mama? Please other mama's help me with inputs and suggestions.

@enque happy belated birthday and sorry about your health. Hope you are feeling better now.

@queensnow the agbo guru,you finally did not share this your secret twins recipe with me abi? It's all good. cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Topshop:
Hello Madam, we don't do home delivery yet and 3-6kgs will be size 3. There are 56 pieces in a bag and 3 bags in a carton. At the moment we only have Toujours and that is 4 bags in a carton with 56 counts in each bag. You will have to buy a minimum of 1 carton.
How much?
How much??
how much

I don't and will never understand why e-sellers will shove their unsolicited adverts in my e-face but then hide the price and instead ask me to call/whatsapp/instaboom/email for price.

Shuo sad

13 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
vicvicky:
so like serious hot water produces breast milk. Hmmm I will try dt

Yes o
Very very hot water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
queensnow:
please someone should teach me how to make afang soup ooo

and how to make Chinese sauce too

Pm me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
imurboss:
Good evening wonderful mamas, It's been while. Hope our los are fine, all thanks to God.

Mama zaynie, weldone for the beautiful work you're doing.God bless you & yours.

Please mamas, does anyone has experience with this GInt flask? I observe that the hotness is less than 24hrs, though I'm not sure if the culprit could be not pre-heating at first before use. And if yes, does that mean no remedy to it again? Are there other uses to it, or is it now as useless as the s in isle...please,abeg, ejor, biko, dohh make una help me chook mouth for this matter as money wey I take buy still dey pain me inside my bone marrow.
Note: this is the first time I'm using it since I bought it, the pic has refused to load

My flask keeps water hot for 2 days. By the 3rd day it's still hot but not very hot
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
ifyalways:

How much?
How much??
how much

I don't and will never understand why e-sellers will shove their unsolicited adverts in my e-face but then hide the price and instead ask me to call/whatsapp/instaboom/email for price.

Shuo sad

chei...instaboom grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by vicvicky: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Yes o
Very very hot hwater.
I just tried it now ND it worked.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na Kim k nyash she want wey go dey cause hold up for road grin abeg moderate is good, when it's excess it becomes overload. enque enjoy the one wey u get but fake nyash dey sha, for balogun market that UBA Head office road. tongue
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
It is quite annoying. I think they know everyone has different bargaining power. Besides, if the price is stated in the open like this forum, there might be someone who bought for a lower price and will definitely say something about it. They don't want us to know the price has been hiked. Most traders are usually not truthful and they make you feel like they are doing you a favour.
ifyalways:

How much?
How much??
how much

Shuo sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Naomi14:
Na Kim k nyash she want wey go dey cause hold up for road grin abeg moderate is good, when it's excess it becomes overload. enque enjoy the one wey u get but fake nyash dey sha, for balogun market that UBA Head office road. tongue

how u no go sabi where dem de sell am? as u don de use am pad ur 'ikebe'
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Twogreatnations:

I use the vigorous giant flask and it works well for us. Water stays hot in it for over 24 hours. I washed and filled it with hot water for hours, then threw the water out before using ( not sure if that helped) but it has been fine for the past months we've been using it.That's it.

NB; just realised u r a twin mama. A good flask that keeps water hot for long is indispensable for you. You need one. Maybe you should try Haers though it's not as big as the gint flask. How are the twin today? Warm regards to them.

Yes, I actually saw this particular one at the market but didn't go for it cos I thought it's too pricey for something I'm not so sure of so I went for the next one to it( will see if I can still upload the pic).As for haers, I have one I've been using since over two years ago but it's small so I decided to buy something bigger to add to it but got dissappointed. I plan to keep the big flask at home and take the smaller one for outing but right now the purpose has been defeated, it's so frustrating now embarassed. The twins are fine now, thanks for your input
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=61729823]

My flask keeps water hot for 2 days. By the 3rd day it's still hot but not very hot[/quote

Is it the same Gint or a different one?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol. I wear 41 and my feet are broad, thankfully my size is usually the largest in most cute shoes. My feet expanded in pregnancy and I was so scared I would be stuck in 42 and above. I prayed really hard and thankfully my feet reduced back after my baby came. I spend all my money on shoes and to replace my collection would have stressed me out
You guys should check out gbemisoke on IG, she has shoes for big feet

enque:
Keeki
Chanbaby

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Until fake nyash will shift on the road. Biko let me manage the small one God gave me

Naomi14:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Pm me

Pls mama,im interested in the chinese sauce too!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Until fake nyash will shift on the road. Biko let me manage the small one God gave me

all na 'wardrobe malfunction' grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Pm me

i was about to mention u sef....
Based on who u b na, u suppose b afang guru wink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
stephmiracle:

God bless you mama for the response. Its definitely not a bedwetted mattress cos he doesn't sleep in the night without diaper and I normally spread mackintosh when he sleeps with his bum bum open in the after noon. Its not also a damp wrapper but I believe it must be definitely during the times I brought him out from the flat to play with our neighbours. All the same, I no go quit my Nwa teacher job oh cos I still need the chikini pay. Lol. Thank you so much ma for the concern. God bless you

Another reason could be from clothes spread out to dry.occasionally flies perch on them and lay eggs .The eggs metarmorphose into maggots and if lucky flies.
thats why we are advised not to leave our clothes overnite outside,cover tgem when outside,shake them well before bringing them in or iron before wearing them.

last last na God dey save us ooo.pele

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy

Why are we same size jazzjazz.... We really need to meet. I wear 37/38. My wear is now size 10 but when i was breastfeeding 24/7 i was wearing 12
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol. I wear 41 and my feet are broad, thankfully my size is usually the largest in most cute shoes. My feet expanded in pregnancy and I was so scared I would be stuck in 42 and above. I prayed really hard and thankfully my feet reduced back after my baby came. I spend all my money on shoes and to replace my collection would have stressed me out

My shoes today grin

God save u..
u for join 'Boat Leg' club
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:

My shoes today grin

this hapened to me too.size 40 went to 42.i so hate.6 mths postpartum my feet are yet to go back though my mum says it will.i cant wait bikooo
most cute shoes are below 40
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stephmiracle: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
LadySarah:

Another reason could be from clothes spread out to dry.occasionally flies perch on them and lay eggs .The eggs metarmorphose into maggots and if lucky flies.
thats why we are advised not to leave our clothes overnite outside,cover tgem when outside,shake them well before bringing them in or iron before wearing them.

last last na God dey save us ooo.pele

God bless you mama. Its still possible to be from cloths that was spread. I will be more careful with his clothes and belongings. God go save us oh

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hey Mama, I don't know how the pm works. Pls send me an email on mimidec49@yahoo.com. Thanks
queensnow:
i sent u a pm..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Taymi: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Taymi:
Good morning mamas. We couldn't sleep all night
, my LO had cough and catarrh. He's just 6weeks and 2days, thank God we are going for immunization today, we'll just complain at the hospital but please what are the little things you can suggest that I do. He can't breathe well, mucor already coming out ��

Thank you for the help. Doctor said it's a normal course they have to carry, LOL. He didn't prescribe any drug. I'm trying out the home remedies. We also had our immunization today , (pcv 1, Opv 1, Pentax) serious fire fire (Motherhood no easy ooooo). Is there anything I need to know? Anything that can help. Please share
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Haha haha! Abeg I like the one God give me. cheesy
enque:

how u no go sabi where dem de sell am? as u don de use am pad ur 'ikebe'

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.