Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,668 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4412232 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Debsolat(f): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
omopretty1: Debsolat, i live in Lagos can you please email me the recipes i can feed my 7months baby. My email address is omopretty@gmail.com thanks.

Will send this weekend.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joymary7(f): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Debsolat:

Will send this weekend.
i also live in lagos. Do u mind sending me same too Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Debsolat(f): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
joymary7:
i also live in lagos. Do u mind sending me same too Thanks a lot

Joymary, pls include your email. I'll include recipes that you can find in Nigeria hopefully.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omopretty1: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
Debsolat:

Will send this weekend.

Thanks, i'll be expecting it. smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by corrall(f): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Debsolat:

Joymary, pls include your email. I'll include recipes that you can find in Nigeria hopefully.

Hi Debs, pls I am interested too...corralle@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by corrall(f): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
I forgot to add that I also live in Lagos . Thanks babes.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by demmykay: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
@debsolat pls am also interested. Kindly send me a copy, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ email is demykay@yahoo.com. Tanks in anticipation.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joymary7(f): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Debsolat:

Joymary9@yahoo.com
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugar001(f): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2013
Why dont you post the recipe here?@Debs...

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2013
ciscamustexcel: Hi mums I A̶̲̥̅♏ having a lil issue with my little treasure. she poos each time she finish eating.but breastfeeding and formula feeding. She gasses a lot and d poo looks like blended melom(with small seeds) in it. Both my mum, mother in law and friend, even the one's in circle of moms (an international forum for mums) said its normal but I A̶̲̥̅♏ worried. though D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ said she will get over it bt its making Me feel it will make her not to gain weight. she is just too young to be teething (2months and 1day old today) though I have started bathing her with teething soap. I feed her with Aptamil infant formula. She has taken nan it made her pop sma gold made her constipate and gas a lot and see what aptamil and breast milk is doing to her. I hope she is not reacting to aniything. No rash no swollen lips but just gasing and having discomfort after feeding. pls I need help its urgent. My 10wks old has been sneezing heavily and she has catarrh and cough anD has not been eating as much as she used to what should I do to help her I A̶̲̥̅♏ really worried

(Modify) (Quote) (Rep
My 10wks old has been sneezing heavily and she has catarrh and cough anD has not been eating as much as she used to what should I do to help her I A̶̲̥̅♏ really worried
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Debsolat(f): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2013
sugar 001: Why dont you post the recipe here?@Debs...

Hi everyone, I was supposed to post some recipes here but my son was unwell the past week with chest infection and cold. He's also teething badly. Will post this as soon as possible. Sorry ladies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
Please mums and dada in the house can I give my 6 month old blended oat meal?
Please anyone knowledgeable should reply ASAP, thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by deybowlah: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yes you can. Its very nice just puree it well and add the usual baby milk.
maran1983: Please mums and dada in the house can I give my 6 month old blended oat meal?
Please anyone knowledgeable should reply ASAP, thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2013
Ok Debs, thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mimikelly(f): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Good day everyone,I have a baby that will be 6 months old on the 27th of this month.am xcluding breast feeding him.can I start him on solid nw?what can I give?i need ur help plssssss.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by corrall(f): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
ciscamustexcel: My 10wks old has been sneezing heavily and she has catarrh and cough anD has not been eating as much as she used to what should I do to help her I A̶̲̥̅♏ really worried

I think vitamin c for babies shd do the trick. I gave it to my baby, at 4weeks and it went away in like a week.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ona2: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2013
Hello everyone, I need your urgent help. Bossom milk supply is not much as before and it is not filling my 3month old. i started he on SMA (white and pink container). He didn't like it and we usually force him to drink it. Then I tried NAN 1 still he does not like it. once he taste it he takes his mouth off the bottle. when i force him, it takes little then starts throwing up if i try to force him to take more. pls help, i will give him bossom milk if i had enough supply. i have tried pap, eko,moringa powder, tea, to boost milk supply, still it is low. is there any other thing i can try to boost my milk supply or what other formula can i give him that he will take easily.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omogemi: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
@helix and @hannydarl. . . Pls i want ur advice here. My baby will soon be 4months old. When she was 3 1/2 mnths she was weighing 5.7kg so she shuld be 6kg by now. Is her weight ok for her age? Apart from vit c drops, she isnt on any multivitamins but lately she tends to play more and suck a bit here and there and not at once like she used to do; thats during the day. She 's on EBF. Also is there anyone who knows a good pediatrician around Iyana Ipaja. These P.H nurses can be unqualified @ times.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
corrall:

I think vitamin c for babies shd do the trick. I gave it to my baby, at 4weeks and it went away in like a week.
. *•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
«´¨`°•.◦ †нªηк's ◦.•°´¨`»
¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. My doc prescribed thesame and I have placed her on it already. I pray it makes the difference.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
corrall:

pls when U̶̲̥̅̊ where using the Vitamin C did ur baby stool. Cos the doctor prescribed vitamin C and Ampicilin syrup and she has been popping a lot a very yellowish poop that looks like the vitamin C syrup.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wakes: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
ona2: Hello everyone, I need your urgent help. Bossom milk supply is not much as before and it is not filling my 3month old. i started he on SMA (white and pink container). He didn't like it and we usually force him to drink it. Then I tried NAN 1 still he does not like it. once he taste it he takes his mouth off the bottle. when i force him, it takes little then starts throwing up if i try to force him to take more. pls help, i will give him bossom milk if i had enough supply. i have tried pap, eko,moringa powder, tea, to boost milk supply, still it is low. is there any other thing i can try to boost my milk supply or what other formula can i give him that he will take easily.
It's well with you ma. The moringa leaf powder, if original, should really help you. Keep using it. My wife took it too. Blessings!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by corrall(f): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
ciscamustexcel: pls when U̶̲̥̅̊ where using the Vitamin C did ur baby stool. Cos the doctor prescribed vitamin C and Ampicilin syrup and she has been popping a lot a very yellowish poop that looks like the vitamin C syrup.

Well, she was pooping normally though. I did not notice anything unusual. But then isn't their poo normally yellowish?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ona2: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
wakes:
It's well with you ma. The moringa leaf powder, if original, should really help you. Keep using it. My wife took it too. Blessings!

Thanks for replying wakes. I am sure it is the original powder. I have an Uncle who grows it in his back yard. He grows it for diabetes and i took the grounded leaves for two days mixed with hot pap in the morning. But I will continue with the powder as you said although my baby has started taking NAN1 very well now. He takes it during the day and I try to bossom feed him at night. I just wish he would have enough milk all day.

Pls is there any drug I can start using for my prince before teething starts. He is three months plus?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Issfat: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hi mummies, my son is 5months and 2weeks today. He has been on exclusive since birth( no water, no drugs except paracetamol) i want 2 achieve d 6months EBF but it seems he is more hungrier. Whenever we are eating he wil be licking his mouth and crying. I remembered the day he held my spoon while eating i was so surprised. Can i wait for d remaining 2weeks or can i introduce formular? Even if i want to introduce anything i don't knw what 2 start wt. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by baby124: 3:50am On Feb 16, 2013
Issfat: Hi mummies, my son is 5months and 2weeks today. He has been on exclusive since birth( no water, no drugs except paracetamol) i want 2 achieve d 6months EBF but it seems he is more hungrier. Whenever we are eating he wil be licking his mouth and crying. I remembered the day he held my spoon while eating i was so surprised. Can i wait for d remaining 2weeks or can i introduce formular? Even if i want to introduce anything i don't knw what 2 start wt. Thanks.

Loool, this mum must be a very good cook. Even baby is tempted to abandon breast milk. cheesy

This thread is quite educative.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omogemi: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
@ona2 my baby is also 3months plus soon to be 4months and i have beeen using teething powder since she was 3months, 1/2 morning and night. U can also start with it. Also Pican is when the baby has high temperature due to teehting but i ll advise u not to use Pican without a peadiatrician's advise. Reason is some babies may not have fever during their teething period and some may. Its different for each baby. Teething powder is safer to use.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Debs hi,
Need your reply ASAP as well as anybody with experience in the house.
Please the blended noodles, do I blend after cooking or before? Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2013
ona2: Hello everyone, I need your urgent help. Bossom milk supply is not much as before and it is not filling my 3month old. i started he on SMA (white and pink container). He didn't like it and we usually force him to drink it. Then I tried NAN 1 still he does not like it. once he taste it he takes his mouth off the bottle. when i force him, it takes little then starts throwing up if i try to force him to take more. pls help, i will give him bossom milk if i had enough supply. i have tried pap, eko,moringa powder, tea, to boost milk supply, still it is low. is there any other thing i can try to boost my milk supply or what other formula can i give him that he will take easily.
alternating palmwine with pap truly worked for Me bt forcing her to suck the breast worked more. just allow d child to suck cos its the quantity of fluid that leave the breast that the production settles for. So the more the child sucks the more fluid the breast will produce. then u boast the with fresh palmwine or pap.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2013
alternating palmwine with pap truly worked for Me bt forcing her to suck the breast worked more. just allow d child to suck cos its the quantity of fluid that leave the breast that the production settles for. So the more the child sucks the more fluid the breast will produce. then u boast the with fresh palmwine or pap. Or try APTAMIL first infant.Formula that is what my 3months old is taking cos she reacted to NaN1 and SMA gold.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ona2: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
@Omogemi, someone told me bonababe, can I use this and teething powder together? thanks cis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blank(f): 1:59am On Feb 19, 2013
ona2: @Omogemi, someone told me bonababe, can I use this and teething powder together? thanks cis
use bonababe only if your baby is having fever. It is mainly paracetamol. U can let him chew on softly boiled carrot, pineapple and banana to help him scratch the gum. My baby is 4 months and just got 2 teeth.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by baby6: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
Please house,
can i add cereal to baby milk from four month old.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.